• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs! Part Two (25)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Ranger: Tracks of Light! Part Two

After capturing the Ukulele Pichu and meeting with Booker, Natsuya continues his quest to stop Red Eye & the Pokémon Nappers. However, things start looking grim when he finds they're trying to capture the Pokémon Raikou as well. Will he be able to stop them?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I've watched this special now, it was great.

Loved how Natsuya captured a Cranidos. And I liked to see the Raikou in the end.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My overall opinion of this episode is that it stuck pretty darn close to the game (which I have played for the past three days). Hatsuya's capture of the Ukulele Pichu was so quick and smooth, I like how Rangers capture Pokemon easily in the anime, it's harder in the games haha. It looked so cute when it was smiling and playing it's Ukulele. The old man took them to Rainbow Island and then the Pokemon Nappers appeared. It was cute seeing Pichu shock the female Napper into unconciousness, it almost reminded me of Pikachu. Once inside the ruins, we find a crazed Cranidos that has been manipulated by the Nappers. Hatsuya may have captured it, but then Raikou appeared at the end! Long time no see in the anime. 8/10 since it was a good Ranger 3 promoter.

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
I just watched this. Quite a good episode, compared the the main one.. It was quite an impact when Pichu's ukulele broke D8 The capture of Cranidos to break it out of its trance was sort of like the 1st Ranger series where the Pokemon were controlled by the Go Rock Squad vai instruments. Raikou appeared at the end, which made it even more interesting. But it ended right there.

It would be cool if there was part 3 to follow up for this U_U

G50

No longer posting
This special was very cool. It was great how the storyline continued very well, and they showed how the rage/confusion effect on stylers worked. It was cool how he befriended a Cranidos even after he got rid of its rage. Pichu is so cute when it's playing its ukulele. It was cool to see Raikou appear at the end.

76/100

Bananarama

The light is coming
What's with the cliffhanger? I would've liked seeing Ben capture Raikou. Also, that Craniados capture was way too quick and easy, in my opinion.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked how we saw Rasp Cavern as well as Booker from the Guardian Signs games, plus Pichu was so cute when it played its ukulele. Raikou appearing was cool despite the cliffhanger ending.

In my mind I definitely think Ben successfully tamed the Raikou that was here, but I would've liked actually seeing it happen. Too bad this special was cut short.

Leonhart

Imagineer
So now Natsuya visited Rainbo Island and Yasuri Cave in order to confront the Pokemon Nappers. I liked seeing Pichu fight the Zugaidos, although it's too bad that its ukulele broke. The conclusion of this special with the Raikou cliffhanger made me sad that there was no continuation.

Daizy

I call you honey
I thought it was pretty interesting, but the time jump in the plot really could've been handled better. They should've at least done a proper flashback.