• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger Music

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Pokémon Ranger Music

So, yeah, noticed no thread for this...

Anyway, I have to say, these games have a lot of great Music, such as the Societea Encounter, Go-Rock Quads Battle Theme (both versions), and the Altru Tower, for instance.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My favorite themes from the Ranger games come almost exclusively from Shadows of Almia: Vientown's theme, Vien Forest's theme, Oil Field Hideout's theme, Altru Building's theme, and Sea of Wailord's theme come to mind. I liked the Sekra Range theme from the first Ranger game though.

Mew The Gato

I also liked the Sekra Range and Entei's battle theme in Ranger, the Gem Guardian theme in Shadows of Almia, even though I personally think it does not fit a battle theme, and the Pinchers Boss music, Legendary Encounter music, and the Wild Capture music.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I like a lot of the music in the Ranger games too. Some of my favourites would have to be:

Ranger: Go-Rock Squad Base, Sekra Range

Shadows of Almia: Boyleland, Haruba Village
Haruba Village's music is probably my overall favourite too. I always love going there just to hear the music.

Guardian Signs: Mitonga Road, the sky music