• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia Partners

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia Partners

Which partner are you most looking forward to having? (Didn't put a poll, there's not enough options!) I'm most looking forward to Turtwig and Chimchar!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
There are so many partners, it is hard to choose, I love them all!

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I'm choosing Pachrisu From School Chimchar and maybe Sneasel or someone else

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
From school I'm either going to choose Pachirisu or Munchlax, I can't decide!

Seviper

From the ones you get to choose at the beginning I'm going for Munchlax, but then I'll change it for Mime Jr.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Gonna start off probably with Starly, but I really haven't decided. I am going to keep my Partner as Gible once I get it.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
As soon as the game comes out in America, I will pick Pachurisu as my partner. Then I might choose Munchlax soon after.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
When I get Turtwig, I will use it the most!

IcyDragon0605

Look over there!
I love them all so much! I guess Sheildon is my favorite because it is a fossil. I also like Turtwig but I still like Sheildon more:)

Sunraichu

goldenslaughterer
I'll probably start with Starly. As much as I would like an electric pokemon on there, I really don't like Pachi. :/

ShinyPalkia

If I'm lucky I'll get the game within a year, but I have already decided I want to have Croagunk as my partner.

rekreatur

I'll start with Sneasel, just because it reminds me of a cat and I always loved the claws, plus, it's a Dark-Type :3