• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Ranger worth Buying?

Arbok

aka Arbok
Pokémon Ranger worth Buying?

Now, what do you think?

Is Pokémon Ranger worth buying? It just released today here in Holland -_-.

Shadow_07

Huzzah.
Get it! Its very fun....well, at least most of it is. :/
Kinda hard, though. But its your choice! =D

Its a very unique game I can say that.

I'm currently playing it, but the way you can take forever to catch 1 Pokemon then later when you try and catch another one of the same type it can be shorter or even waay longer than the first time.

And you'll hear stuff about certain bosses being hard so you should do this. I found that finding your own ways to beat bosses is easier, like against Steelix and Charizard it said this but it didn't work for me. So I did it my own way and won easily.

But its a fun game until you reach the huge bosses which take forever, though as long as you keep trying you'll eventually beat them.

Oh and like don't go crazy with the stylus, you damage your screen. Thats my main fear in Ranger XD

jessem39

Pokemon Diamond Fan
Very fun for the 11 hours it goes for lol, good bonus is that you get manaphy.. but downside is it scratches the hell outa ur ds screen :(

larvitar005

I'm just myself...
It's fun, but if you finished the story, it's kina boring, I only bought it because of the Manaphy egg...

Jaxa

I have beaten it. So I am bored but ya the story is worth buying it for. The Manaphy egg is just an added bonus.

Arbok

aka Arbok
I have beaten it. So I am bored but ya the story is worth buying it for. The Manaphy egg is just an added bonus.

A very biiiiiiiiig bonus, I think :/

Very fun for the 11 hours it goes for lol, good bonus is that you get manaphy.. but downside is it scratches the hell outa ur ds screen :(

Yes, I had this before with other games with my older fat DS. Damn that sucks :x

super groudon

Master Of Shadows
well to me it's better than mystery dungeon,
plus it's very fun........
and very addictive.....

Aquas

Hi! :)
I recommend getting it, as it is a very fun game (until you beat it, then there's not much to do afterwards...) and of course, Manaphy is a huuuuuge added bonus. I found it fairly easy to beat.

I didn't really have much trouble with the screen scractching, actually. I think WarioWare killed my screen more than Ranger did! But it doesn't hurt to be careful.

Raikou77

It was really boring for me, so imo its not worth it. But most people say they like it, so you should probably get it.

Last edited:

sin

its extremely boring. i got it today for manaphy. storyline stinks, and there is waay to much dialogue.