• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Rebirth

Which storyline are you looking forward to the most?

• Total voters

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new part. A little more about the characters are revealed. And so they're going to Kanto. I have a feeling what the Holy City might be but I don't want to say anything because it may either give away something or I may be wrong. Anyway Can't wait for the next episode.

Beco

Beware...
There is a small difference allready, the manga starts with a part of the vampire's backstory (I read the first chapter of the manga :p), while you left it for later, and I guess you'll go your own way now that they are heading for Kanto.

Nice new part by the way.

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
EvilPikachu79, ooh what do you think the holy city will be? =D I want to hear what you think ^^ it's doesn't matter if you're right it's not really a secret (it's ok if you're wrong to xP)

Beco: Yepp, this is where I start taking the story in my own direction. There's still some things alike coming up but hopefully not to much =3

New act, first of part 01:
Act 007: Story

I tried to add some fun in the beginning but it's mostly Remi's FAQ corner in this one. ^^;;

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
Hehe Milli has dirty dreams, eh? That was a good one.
By the by, please tell me that the Celebi in the final panels is just a Ditto or something, or are you giving a new character a legendary for real?

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
Yes and no. It's a Celebi, but it's not a new character. It's Brinda from Pokémon Supreme. This is the same pkmn universe as my last comic, so the people from the old comic will return (NOT as main characters!!! But as cameos and being part of the Pkmn Story of Pkmn Rebirth, not the Light/Darkness story). So you can expect Kaythlin, Umbro, Sam, Neon, Solida and your truly to appear eventually.
Brinda has eternal life (although has not lived as long as Desh/Rett) and she has a Celebi (it's a long story but it's not importaint to this comic).

I figured it would be a neat surprise for the old readers and it wouldn't matter if you're a new reader because u don't need to have read Supreme to not get lost. xp
Matt, you were around at Supreme times, u don't remember? o__O
(btw, I hate when people have legendary pokes so it's not going to be common. Just had to stick with the supreme plot)

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
Yes and no. It's a Celebi, but it's not a new character. It's Brinda from Pokémon Supreme. This is the same pkmn universe as my last comic, so the people from the old comic will return (NOT as main characters!!! But as cameos and being part of the Pkmn Story of Pkmn Rebirth, not the Light/Darkness story). So you can expect Kaythlin, Umbro, Sam, Neon, Solida and your truly to appear eventually.
Brinda has eternal life (although has not lived as long as Desh/Rett) and she has a Celebi (it's a long story but it's not importaint to this comic).

I figured it would be a neat surprise for the old readers and it wouldn't matter if you're a new reader because u don't need to have read Supreme to not get lost. xp
Matt, you were around at Supreme times, u don't remember? o__O
(btw, I hate when people have legendary pokes so it's not going to be common. Just had to stick with the supreme plot)

I do definitely remember Brinda. I think it's the DP sprite that threw me (Big heads throw me haha). Colour me surprised then :D

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Anyway good new episode. So she met another trainer on board. I wonder what she does. And it's good that you said some characters from Pokemon Supreme will be in it. They were all pretty awesome characters. Keep up the good work.

Beco

Beware...
Nice new part, I like the throw back at Pokémon Surpreme. I wonder what Kaythlin's DPPt sprite will look like :p

The dream scene was rather funny, with Rett appearing as a psyduck and the Skitty/Groundon thing :p

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
Beco:
I've actually done Kaythlin's sprites. It's the same red/green clothes, but no hat so she has a more "mature" look, I guess x)

Anyway, I have a new act done. It's been a while since I wanted to finish act 10 before uploading this one, and 10 needed ALOT of new places and sprites since it's about Millenear's past, so it took me along time -__-
Anyway, The gang arrives in Vermillion! And you'll probably understand the act title, when you've read the last frame x)

Act 008: Oh Crap

Enjoy

Beco

Beware...
Nice new act, I guess that Deshwitat was hungry :p

I wonder who the two goons where that were talking while Brinda and Remi were in that dimension thingy.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Great new act. Deshwitat had to "take of something." Good job. Can't wait for the next episode.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
this is pretty good, keep it up!
one thing though: Is Remi actually gonna fight, or is she just for looks?

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry
this is pretty good, keep it up!
one thing though: Is Remi actually gonna fight, or is she just for looks?

If this is anything like the Manga, I think Remi is going to be fighting soon.

Nice new part. Brinda's cameo = mysterious and interesting. Next up, I can just imagine Millinear trying to defend Desh's little snack: "The guy Desh drained was a rapist, right? RIGHT?" Haha. Keep it up.

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
Thank you everyone =D The positive response to this part made me really happy. ^^

I have the next act done. Millenear gets fed up with Deshwitat and attacks him HARD! And it looks like victory... for a while... o__O

Act 009: After Eating

Läs och kommentera tack! x3

EDIT: I made a mistake in this part. When Deshwitat is about to kill Millenear, it's NOT Millenear that says "Desh!" It's Rett from a distance. I knew I would make that mistake. -__- I'll fix it eventually. sorry.

Last edited:

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Great new act. A little more intense than the last. Also it's kind of dark. But that's good. We need a comic around here like yours. It's very different than any other.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
oh noez! A missing corpse! Y'think someone would've found it and taken it to the morgue, but ah no! Something bad just had to happen! XD JK!
All I can say is sudden feeling of imminent doom! And I love it!

Anton_91

Comic Trainer!
^Of course something bad has to happen 8D

Laaate but my life is like CRAZY busy right now! Last year in school (I "study" to become a chef, and it sux) and there's soooo much to do! And I'm taking my drivers license so I'm school for that as well and taking driving lessons. and soon it's that DAMN workplace time, where we have to work at a restaurant for 12 frickin WEEKS instead of school. (It will be hell). ><
anyway, that's all from my life for now ^^;; this was just a heads up on why I am so slow with uploading comics. x3 I've had to do ALOT of maps, characters and stuff for these latest comics that's why it takes extra time. Next ones SHOULD come alittle faster ;P

Enjoyz
Act 010: Banned

Matt Silver

Rest My Chemistry

Hey, who doesn't love a good backstory comic? Milli's backstory... goddamn that girl's had it tough, eh? Again, I loved the subversion of the "Light Magicers are Good Guys" this comic seems to be playing up. That Bishop guy was a real prick, haha!

Keep it up, as always.

EvilPikachu79

Congrats! You Fail!
Good new episode. I like these background story comics. They really explain a lot about a character. Anyway can't wait for the next part.

Gold E Lox1

Elegent Power
hmm... I didn't notice this until now. The parts are a litttle long but, it's good. When I saw Pokemon Rebirth, Anton_91, I thought you brought back Pokemon Supreme, but this is just as good. ^_^