• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon replacements for cuss words (Like stubbing my toe and saying, “Oh, Bulbasaur” :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italianbaptist

Informed Casual
So I’m not a cusser but I’m thinking replacing the words with Pokémon names would be a fun quirk. Any suggestions?

TokoyamiTheDark

The Purple Karakasa
"Son of a Lillipup" sounds funny to me.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I remember at one point I'd say "Pikachu!" out loud when upset.

The one that comes right to mind is shiinotic, as I've heard people use "shiitake" as a stand-in for the more vulgar term for excrement.

For the slightly less vulgar term for excrement, maybe "magikarp" would be funny.

If you don't want to say the word homophonous with what beavers make, you could put a "worma" before it and you've got another pokémon-related expletive.

And if you don't want to mention the place you go when the word above happens to you, you could follow that up with "ioptile" to make another one.

As for Samuel L. Jackson's trademark expletive, how about "mothim-frogadier"?

Status
Not open for further replies.