• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Rumble Blast Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Rumble Blast Discussion Thread

Confirmed

Japanese release on July 28th 2011 (My 25th Birthday...I swear they're gunning for me)
01.jpg
02.jpg

-Salamence-

4 BW games in less than a year? They really got crazy there in Nintendo....

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
At least this sounds more interesting than that stupid typing game.

Also, I wonder if all the Pokemon are going to be available or just the 5th gen and first gen, kinda like the first Scramble. I hope that there are more Pokemon, since it would seem stupid otherwise.

BCVM22

My point was simply that this game, in and of itself, does not delay a 3DS entry into the PMD series.

Asrialys

Both Pokemon Rumbles are developed by Ambrella (not Umbrella, Serebii...). Mystery Dungeon is developed by Chunsoft. Even if Nintendo were to oversee their development, that doesn't mean that they can't do both at the same time.

Geez, 4800 yen, tax included. Better be some great gameplay if multiplayer will be that limited...

EDIT: Now that I think about it, maybe they mean two-player co-op rather than multiplayer Battle Royale (what I was thinking).

Last edited:

SmartD

Sweet, this game comes out on my birthday too (in japan of course). It looks so interesting, I can't wait.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I assume this will be the Autumn/Christmas pokemon release for the rest of the world. However, I'm really looking forward to this because I never was able to download the wiiware game. Also, is a July release date for Japan unusual?

On an unrelated note: Nintendo are really going for it this autumn/christmas with their franchises. Not only the ones annouced at E3 but this is probably going to be in the mix too.

Last edited:

Mister_SGG

Hey! An actual spin-off! I never got Rumble because it didn't look too great and I was short on Wii points, but I think I'll give this a go when I can get it.

Aegon

I'm not that excited about this release. The WiiWare version was fun. . . for about a week. Then the task of going through courses again and again to obtain one Pokémon became apparent. I hope there's more than just two generations of Pokémon, as in the WiiWare version. If there is only two, I hope it's Gen V and III (although it would be more likely for only Gen V to be included).

EDIT: Oh, I see. Gen I Pokémon are definitely in it. Well, that's disappointing. Seems like a poor rehash of the WiiWare version. It looks identical, courses and all.

Last edited:

Maxim

Beyond repair
So, the new game revelation we've waited for so long is a Rumble sequel? I'm officially turned off.

It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.

I've lost all my faith in side games. The next worthwhile Pokemon game will most likely be Gray (or whatever they call the BW third version).

Last edited:

rocky505

What a let down. the rumble game is so boring. where's pmd3 or the next col/xd. I'm most likely going to skip this.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Oh, I guess pre-Unova Pokemon are in it after all. That's a relief. I was disappointed to hear it would only have 5th Gen. I wanted one with all 649 646.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Oh, I guess pre-Unova Pokemon are in it after all. That's a relief. I was disappointed to hear it would only have 5th Gen. I wanted one with all 649 646.
You do realise that picture is at the top of the thread and has been from the getgo when I posted the news early this morning

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I'm not sure if I'm going to get this. The original was way to short.

Status
Not open for further replies.