• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Rumble Blast Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
You do realise that picture is at the top of the thread and has been from the getgo when I posted the news early this morning

Yes, but when the first reports surfaced on Pokejungle and other sites it was said that only Pikachu and 5th Gen Pokemon were in it. Your pictures came afterwards.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Yes, but when the first reports surfaced on Pokejungle and other sites it was said that only Pikachu and 5th Gen Pokemon were in it. Your pictures came afterwards.
That was yesterday and was an unfounded inaccurate rumour. It was very easy to see that, even yesterday, which is why I didn't post.

Just goes to show who you can trust

I'm not sure if I'm going to get this. The original was way to short.
This isn't the original. This is a full-fledged release. They wouldn't make it short

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
That was yesterday and was an unfounded inaccurate rumour. It was very easy to see that, even yesterday, which is why I didn't post.

Just goes to show who you can trust

It wasn't that hard to believe. Excluding pre-5th Gen Pokemon is what they did with the Pokedex 3D. And the rest of the "rumor" turned out true.

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
It wasn't that hard to believe. Excluding pre-5th Gen Pokemon is what they did with the Pokedex 3D. And the rest of the "rumor" turned out true.
Like it being out in October, and having 4 player WiFi? Oh wait, it's out next month and only has 2 player local play

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Oh, I guess pre-Unova Pokemon are in it after all. That's a relief. I was disappointed to hear it would only have 5th Gen. I wanted one with all 649 646.

The original Pokemon Scramble had only 1st and 4th gen. Who's to say that it won't just have 2 gens this time around?

Asrialys

The original Pokemon Scramble had only 1st and 4th gen. Who's to say that it won't just have 2 gens this time around?
It's full price? :p Ambrella had all this time to create the graphics for each and every Pokemon. Let's hope they did it. Do the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Ranger games even feature every single Pokemon up to their creation anyway?

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
It's full price? :p Ambrella had all this time to create the graphics for each and every Pokemon. Let's hope they did it. Do the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Ranger games even feature every single Pokemon up to their creation anyway?
Dungeon, yes. Ranger, no.

It really is all up to them on a whim

BCVM22

So, the new game revelation we've waited for so long is a Rumble sequel? I'm officially turned off.

It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.

I've lost all my faith in side games. The next worthwhile Pokemon game will most likely be Gray (or whatever they call the BW third version).

This is pretty funny.

Skydra

I hope there aren't any event Pokemon or anything, because I don't see much I like in Rumble. Don't want to miss out on events, but don't want to get the game.

ForeverFlame

Now I really want MPR2. They bothered to make 5th Gen models, so it would be beneficial for them if they charged 5 dollars for an update that would take minimal effort to create.

ashleynikki

Soon cutiepie!!!
Mystery dungeon 3D would be better... I think

53ashrules

The Strange Person
the first pokemon rumble was too short but just from the pics released yesterday you can tell they upgraded graphics and added 5th gen pokemon WHICH IS ALSO GOOD

i think i might get this game if i ever get a 3ds

Serebii

Staff member
Admin
As seen on the site

Some new details have come out regarding the upcoming game; Super Pokémon Scramble, due for release in Japan on July 28th. The details released are in regards to various modes and features, as well as the box-art and are as follows;
The game runs similar to before and has you go through a variety of areas obtaining Pokémon as you go through. Pokémon are obtained by chance when you defeat other Pokémon. Like before, there is a boss at the end of each area. You also have the ability to obtain Pokémon through communication with friends with the game. Like before, Pokémon of the same species may know different moves, and you can teach them even stronger moves.
Pokémon Collection Battle Challenge: This mode has you battle through all the Pokémon you have collected. If you win the battle, you proceed to areas with stronger Pokémon.
Battle Royale: This mode is where you all the other Pokemon are your enemies. Many Pokemon keep attacking each other until one is left in the ring, as they come attacking from all sides while you fight them off.
Charge Battle: This mode has you against groups of tem Pokémon and as usual, the task here is to defeat them all. Blow them away, and you win
StreetPass: Using the StreetPass feature of the Nintendo 3DS, you can battle other players as you pass by them

box-big.jpg

Toge Tamer

<- First Radar Shiny
I laugh how everyone is whining how this one will be the same as the original. If that were the case, they wouldn't make a full DS game for it; it'd be up for download at the eShop. That, and it wouldn't be at the price it is at, either.

The original rumble was fun; sure it got old quickly, but the price wasn't that bad. You got your money's worth. And if the same is true for this game, it could turn out great.

I have a 3Ds. Looks like I've got this and the new SSB game on my wish list.

Also agreeing with WPS that the box art is indeed epic.

Rakurai

It's not exactly the title I was hoping for, but it interests me.

Though now I'm even more curious about what the Wii title that's being developed is...

SolomonPiper

Pokemon Blue Veteran
Im actually quite excited for this. I'd nearly given up on my 3ds (i had no games) but this looks great. Agree, box art is EPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.