• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Rumble Blast Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GS Fan

Advanced Trainer
I pre-ordered this game as well. I figure the same thing as hawkmbl: if it is a retail game for full price and they are adding a story mode, we should definitely get our money's worth out of it! Between this and Star Fox, I figure I have plenty to keep me busy until Super Mario comes out, and then its just a matter of time until that "surprise" Pokemon game is released, and that can only mean PMD, or a 3rd iteration of the 5th gen games, which are definitely a day one buy for me.

Asrialys

Definitely getting this. Wondering one thing, though. Might I possibly be able to somehow transfer my stuff from the original Rumble to this one?
It hasn't been mentioned as a feature, so it seems unlikely. Besides, I don't think that's even an option on the WiiWare game. They'd probably have to do some major update, if it's even possible to add.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Japanese release has been delayed til August 11th

acetrainerdov

ToTW Br0's
is it a good game from the preveiws

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Do you know if you're still limited to two attacks? Because that's pretty much why I hated the first one. Otherwise, this is every Pokemon fan's dream: a Pokemon game that involves battling in real time.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I'm excited to get this game! It looks better than the original Rumble (which was still good), that's for sure.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I take it from the lack of a response (especially from BCVM22 who would've undoubtedly tore me to shreds... again), that the answer to my question is "We don't know yet".

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
wow....this is the wrong name. it's rumble's sequal right? if it is, its called Syuper Pokemon Scramble and its on le 3DS :D OoT FTW :D

BCVM22

wow....this is the wrong name. it's rumble's sequal right? if it is, its called Syuper Pokemon Scramble and its on le 3DS :D OoT FTW :D

Is it possible that this is not "the wrong name" and that the game has two different names over two different release territories, perhaps? As we know to be the truth?

Tarro57

RNGer, haters hate.
Please have shinies, Please have shinies, Please have shinies, Please have shinies, Please have shinies, Please have shinies, Please have shinies! It looks better than Pokemon Rumble because it has all 5 Gens! Gettin' it!

freekhenstra

Water Pokémon lover
ya......that is the prequal to what im talking about.....

There's two games in this series so far.
There's the WiiWare game called Melee! Pokémon Scramble in Japan and Pokémon Rumble in North America and Europe.
And there's the 3DS sequel called Super Pokémon Scramble in Japan and Pokémon Rumble Blast in North America and Europe.

mewfanforlife

Please have shinies, Please have shinies, Please have shinies, Please have shinies, Please have shinies, Please have shinies, Please have shinies! It looks better than Pokemon Rumble because it has all 5 Gens! Gettin' it!

I would expect since the Wiiware one which didn't even had all the Pokemon had shinies, this one will too. They seemed much more common than shinies in the main games as well, but that could just be due to the sheer number of Pokemon you fight on each level providing more chances to get lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.