• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Rumble Blast Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I've yet to be able to determine due to the lack of a second game, but I haven't heard of any. Sorry

BCVM22

"Pokémon Aus" says they're in the game, almost certainly an assumption based on their presence in the first Rumblescramblerunaround game and the core titles, based on a write-up done from general press materials three weeks before the game released anywhere.

People who own the game and have gone over it pretty thoroughly say they don't appear to be in the game

Take your pick.

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
People who own the game and have gone over it pretty thoroughly say they don't appear to be in the game.
^this. By now a shiny would've probably appeared and we'd have proof... but one hasn't. There is the slim possibility that the ratio of finding one was lowered and nobody can find one because of that, but again, slim chance.

I realize collecting all the shinies added a lot of replay value, but that shouldn't steer anyone away from buying this game. PMD didn't have shinies and those were still great games, imo atleast. The new modes and the fact that it contains every pokemon (minus 3) should add some replay value to Rumble Blast. If you liked the gameplay of the first one, then just buy this one because you will probably like it too.

Zekrom6600

ROAR! I WANNA EAT U!
I already per-ordered it!
I've seen walkthroughs of the Japanese virsion and it looks great!
(P.S. your B-day is Jap realese Serebii? Cool! My B-day was U.S. Pokedex 3d realese!)

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
"Pokémon Aus" says they're in the game, almost certainly an assumption based on their presence in the first Rumblescramblerunaround game and the core titles, based on a write-up done from general press materials three weeks before the game released anywhere.

People who own the game and have gone over it pretty thoroughly say they don't appear to be in the game

Take your pick.
I'm gonna go with my raging optimism on this one, at least until it's definitively proven that shinies aren't in this one.

^this. By now a shiny would've probably appeared and we'd have proof... but one hasn't. There is the slim possibility that the ratio of finding one was lowered and nobody can find one because of that, but again, slim chance.

I realize collecting all the shinies added a lot of replay value, but that shouldn't steer anyone away from buying this game. PMD didn't have shinies and those were still great games, imo atleast. The new modes and the fact that it contains every pokemon (minus 3) should add some replay value to Rumble Blast. If you liked the gameplay of the first one, then just buy this one because you will probably like it too.

PMD are great games, yeah. And IIRC, Serebii's not even sure if Keldeo is really absent from the game. Apparently it's impossible to hack 3DS games, so nobody can find out.

SuperMariofan64

<- Fabio Montorez
I mean it would've been great if it had shinies. I, too, love the thrill of finding a shiny, but I can survive without them. To be honest, I was sold on the game when I saw "rumble" in the title lol (ok maybe that's a little ';083;' )

This is one of those things I'd love to be proven wrong on, but until then, my opinion stands.

I can't wait to get this game, although it's three and a half months away.

That being said, I do have some questions about this game.

1. Is the amount of play coins you can spend on meeting the roaming legendaries the same as you have to meet people or do you have to spend more play coins for them?
2. Is all the 28 forms of Unown available in the game?
3. Is it possible to get different types of Arceus? Like if you release Arceus with a random amount of fire Pokémon you get fire Arceus.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
It could be possible that shinies don't appear until after finishing the entire game, like you can't find toys with special traits until a certain point in the game. I bet most people haven't seen ~8000 pokemon after beating it (I could be wrong, though).

BCVM22

We've spent much of the last page establishing that there have been no sightings of shinies from multiple people who have played the game extensively and that there is no additional evidence to suggest their presence in the game.

If the presence of shinies or lack thereof in this game are truly the sole factor or even a contributing factor as to whether one elects to purchase this game or not, I would suggest a considerable overhaul of one's evaluation methods.

I just started playing it last night so still trying to figure out the menus.

What are the options in the telescope/toy-watch?

Last edited:

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
If this game is half as good as its predecessor, I'd buy it regardless of buying the first game.

What I'm saying is, I absolutely loved the first game. I started playing a few days ago, and I realized how amazing stupid I was to stop. That game is AMAZING!!! Plain and simple.

Can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.