• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Rumble Blast Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
Two questions:

1. What power would be high enough to consider using for non-boss pokemon like Zoroark (i am at world rank 10)?

2. If I release my epic trait pokemon, could i get another?

Kradenth

Lucario
IGN and those other rating places don't do this game justice. I give it a 9/10.

And is this thread dead? I'm the first one to post since June 21st. That's sad because I joined this forum today because of this game.

SO. I bought this game yesterday and I LOVE IT. If you like Pokemon, then GET THIS GAME.

After nine and a half hours of playing, I'm at World Axle B2F. I have 739 Pokemon (278 species) and 637,099 Moolah.

On my first play through of 3-1 Rugged Flats Canyon, I found a Rumpus Room. I thought you could only find those after you beat the game?

munchlaxguy

The Rolling Thunder
Well just because it came out 9 months ago dosen't mean the thread should die The pokemon red/blue/yellow disscussion thread is stilll alive and those games are about 14 years old. Anyway I just got to the World Axle it looks like its going to be pretty hard but i have been lucky so far in the game.

WillieNelson

Well I think one of the best Pokemon for bosses is Scrafty with Bulk Up and Drain Punch. Those moves are easily gotten in the Easterly/Axle town move vendors respectively. You should think about getting one. There are a ton in World Axle B2F Tower.

munchlaxguy

The Rolling Thunder
Well I think one of the best Pokemon for bosses is Scrafty with Bulk Up and Drain Punch. Those moves are easily gotten in the Easterly/Axle town move vendors respectively. You should think about getting one. There are a ton in World Axle B2F Tower.

Great Idea I think ill get one if it will help me defeat the bosses.Once I complete the game i'm going to try to get world rank 10 does that take awhile?

Kradenth

Lucario
So, I finally beat the game yesterday! After one play through of Battle Locale I had enough to buy World Rank 2. I played through 1-1 Meadow (The very first level) over and over in hopes of finding my first Legendary Pokemon. I found another normal rumpus room in the process. Today I finally got my first legendary: A Gutsy++ 2292 Latios! After that, I went to the next level (1-1 Forest) and found another rumpus room on my first try. And the boss of that area (The very first time!) was Virizion! Using my awesome Gutsy++ Latios, I now have two Legendary Pokemon. I just released every single pokemon i had except for 10 I wanted to keep for 500,000. I was then able to buy World Rank 3 a few minutes ago.

WillieNelson

So, I finally beat the game yesterday! After one play through of Battle Locale I had enough to buy World Rank 2. I played through 1-1 Meadow (The very first level) over and over in hopes of finding my first Legendary Pokemon. I found another normal rumpus room in the process. Today I finally got my first legendary: A Gutsy++ 2292 Latios! After that, I went to the next level (1-1 Forest) and found another rumpus room on my first try. And the boss of that area (The very first time!) was Virizion! Using my awesome Gutsy++ Latios, I now have two Legendary Pokemon. I just released every single pokemon i had except for 10 I wanted to keep for 500,000. I was then able to buy World Rank 3 a few minutes ago.

You're gonna want to keep almost all the Pokemon you get so you can use the move school in Axle Town.

AniGamer1

Expert Trainer
I have nothing but positive comments to say about this game. This is one of my top Nintendo 3DS titles, most of the first party Nintendo titles are on my top. I think this is a great sequel to Pokemon Rumble on the Wii.

I want to ask something.I am at world r.8 and according to the list I should be able to find pokemon with up to 3100 power but my strongest i my epic with only 2800(I got it on rank 8 ) ,where can i find stronger pokemon with at least 3000 ( to beat ex 5s) ? I enen got a deoxis att with 2750.

I just went to r9 and still nothing stronger than 3000

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Meh I can barely play this game anymore, not really into the EX-Battle Royale.

6/10

AniGamer1

Expert Trainer
I'm actually really hoping we get a sequel to this game on the Nintendo 3DS or Nintendo Wii U!

Will DeRegio

I have reached world rank 10, and still no pokemon has yet to surpass my 3300+ Kyogre, why?

Mesarin

Its really repetetive.. I mean..I beat it. And I've wanted to do something like complete the dex. But it dies after replaying 5 worlds.

Kinda stale, but better than the original

5/10

Will DeRegio

World Rank 10 = 50,000,000 poke

Happy coin collecting

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
I have a strategy for those who don't want to get three giratina or ghost type ARCEUS! When Mewtwo comes out, just stay really close to him with a high powered pokemon that knows shadow claw. Wait until all other pokemon have been defeated and then it's down to you and Mewtwo. Stay close to him and run to the opposite direction he is facing to be way from his attacks and shadow claw away. Repeat as necessary.

robotic jo

I have my pokemon over 3000 and legends are:
Giritina 3241
Zekrom 3328
Zekrom 3328
Reshiram 3267
Giritina 3241
Dialga 3261
Zekrom 3246
Rayquaza 3193
Kyureum 3182
Darkrai 3176
Latias 3168
Palkia 3167
Kyureum 3161
Kygore 3156
Giritina 3154
Terrakion 3142
Reshiram 3126
Lugia 3121
Heatran 3119
Shaymin 3118
Terrakion 3115
Giritina 3115
Shaymin 2085
Landorus 3080
Shaymin 3076
Lugia 3072
Thunderus 3044
Jirachi 3026
Virizion 3026
Raikou 3013
Mew 3009
Moltres 3007

My world rank is 9.
I currently have 22,897,551 Pokemon Coins.

Last edited:

Jabu

Hi, I just have a few questions and replies to other people's questions.

1. Can you re-battle legendaries after already battling them? I am just curious because I got an Attack Deoxys and I really wanted a Defense one..
-------EDIT: Battling Landorus for a second time, so I guess you can.
Even though you already figured it out, Yes. I have 2 Darkrai and frequently get pwned by Cresselia.
2. Do certain Pokemon have a tendancy to have certain special abilities? An example of this would be that I keep getting Spikey Ferrathorns/Ferraseeds and Poisonous Seismitoads. Possibly a coincidence. But if anyone does know..what's the most likely Pokemon to have Lucky+? I currently only have a Munchlax with Lucky+ and it's quite weak.
Some do. Archen seems to be about 90% Skittish. Mienfoo and Mainshao are about 50% Healthy. And so far 100% of my Ninjask drops have been Speedy so I would guess it's in the 90% range similar to Archen.
3 How exactly do I pay visits? I went to the Shopviewer thing and I see no option.
Goto "Check Toy Shop". It says, "Nobody is there..." then the first option is "Invite a Customer".

Last edited:

Gergenator

Veteran Trainer
So, the new game revelation we've waited for so long is a Rumble sequel? I'm officially turned off.

It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.

I've lost all my faith in side games. The next worthwhile Pokemon game will most likely be Gray (or whatever they call the BW third version).

I'm sorry but after i read all that i fell on the floor laughing so hard...... i still cant breathe

Status
Not open for further replies.