• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Rumble/Scramble U - Serebii's Discovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
When Mewtwo comes into play, it plays the classic RB Legendary theme, but remixed. Fantastic

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Currently at 643 of 649 and still not unlocked the final level, assuming it will be unlocked at 649 which makes me wonder what is in it.

Gotta get a Cofagrigus in one level, Octillery, Horsea, Corphish and Crawdaunt in another, Arceus in the final one (which will be hard as it requires me to use a Master Capsule on Mewtwo which just isn't possible, time wise as far as I can see). Hopefully I'll have it done over the weekend.

Will get on figure features once mine arrive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.