• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Rumble U (Download - Spring 2013)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Rumble U (Download - Spring 2013)

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3940419.jpg
rumbleu.jpg

Wii U Pokémon Rumble game. It's download only and due for release this Spring.

It has all 649 Pokémon in, and it's 4 player. Using the Wii U's higher specs, it can support up to 100 opponents up at one time

ysmr97

This game will be AMAZING!!!

GravityStorm

Got it memorized?
The Rumble games have never really interested me. I tried the 3DS version, but honestly it wasn't that great. Guess I'll just have to see what the Wii U can bring to the table besides HD and more enemies.

Rakurai

Hope they have some other noteworthy additions aside from the few Pokemon who were absent from the 3DS version.

Personally, I would've much preferred a console PMD game.

BCVM22

So Pokemon Rumble U is like Skylanders? Looks like I'll probably be blowing all my money on figures then...

Right now the indication would seem to be that the NFC figures are a bonus, not a focus like they are in Skylanders. We'll see if that's accurate or not as the game releases.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Right now the indication would seem to be that the NFC figures are a bonus, not a focus like they are in Skylanders. We'll see if that's accurate or not as the game releases.

Considering there's 649 Pokémon in the game, but only 7 figures at launch, you're absolutely right :)

R_N

I'm guessing this is how they'll eventually add in gen 6 duders.

Can definitely see giving away Slyveon figurines for the movie, for example.

BCVM22

What the...? How does NA have hate for the Rumble series? What are you talking about?

And the figures have nothing to do with anything. They're a bonus feature. This isn't Skylanders. The game is or isn't going to be released completely independently of them.

hawkmbl

Curious
What the...? How does NA have hate for the Rumble series? What are you talking about?

And the figures have nothing to do with anything. They're a bonus feature. This isn't Skylanders. The game is or isn't going to be released completely independently of them.

Reviews for both rumbles have been horrible, even though the game themselves are good. Destructoid gave rumble blast a bad score without even completing the game, which caused an uproar overthere. Same thing happened on Nintendo world report and Nintendo life.

BCVM22

Who cares how the games have been reviewed? They've sold. That's all that matters. And the next time "Destructoid", "Nintendo World Report" and "Nintendo Life" - the latter two of which I've never even heard of - have anything to say that matters will in fact be the first time.

Nothing you've brought up has any bearing on whether this title gets released here. The figures don't matter and the "reviews" (he says, his voice dripping with disdain) certainly don't matter. It will be released internationally or it won't, but whether it does or doesn't won't have anything to do with the stuff you've mentioned.

Xweek

Diligent Shipper
Eh, push comes to shove I'd opt for Skylanders before Pokemon. Dino-Rang is my bro, and the other characters are chill.

...Assuming Pokemon Rumble U is anything like Skylanders, mind.