• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Rumble U (Download - Spring 2013)

R_N

Eh, push comes to shove I'd opt for Skylanders before Pokemon. Dino-Rang is my bro, and the other characters are chill.

...Assuming Pokemon Rumble U is anything like Skylanders, mind.

It's not anything like Skylanders

Everything is in from the start, this is basically just a bonus

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
I hope this comes out in America. I want this badly!

R_N

Looks like we'll be getting footage/info on this game next week on Smash.
Will be neat if they show off some arena gimmicks and such.

hawkmbl

Curious
This game seems to be good, and I want it for NA too... Sadly due to the reviewers' hate for this series that may not happen. Hopefully miiverse people can speak up about this to convince them to bring it to NA

Rakurai

I can't help but wonder how this one will compare to Rumble Blast in terms of the amount of content.

BCVM22

This game seems to be good, and I want it for NA too... Sadly due to the reviewers' hate for this series that may not happen. Hopefully miiverse people can speak up about this to convince them to bring it to NA

The "the reviewers' hate for this series" has no bearing on anything. None. That's the same amount of relevance the "Miiverse people" have, for those of you keeping track at home.

R_N

I can't help but wonder how this one will compare to Rumble Blast in terms of the amount of content.
It doesn't seem to really have a story, so probably more in line with the original Rumble but more varied arenas and such

hawkmbl

Curious
The "the reviewers' hate for this series" has no bearing on anything. None. That's the same amount of relevance the "Miiverse people" have, for those of you keeping track at home.

bad Reviews and sales failed to bring the wiiware PMDs to america, so it HAS happened

BCVM22

Neither of those had anything to do with those games not being imported.

I say again - the reviewers and Miiverse have NOTHING to do with whether this game is localized.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
It doesn't seem to really have a story, so probably more in line with the original Rumble but more varied arenas and such

It has more of a story than the original Rumble, but I don't think it's up there with Rumble Blast

bad Reviews and sales failed to bring the wiiware PMDs to america, so it HAS happened

The difference is, the WiiWare Dungeon games were AWFUL

hawkmbl

Curious
It has more of a story than the original Rumble, but I don't think it's up there with Rumble Blast

The difference is, the WiiWare Dungeon games were AWFUL

I don't think they were THAT bad, besides the terrible story, bad developer helping out (Ambrella), and the short length.

Regardless, I'm just nervous it won't come over due to the figure

BCVM22

The figures should be the least of your concerns as to whether this gets localized or not. You've expressed the exact same worry in this exact same thread, and the answer is still the same: this isn't Skylanders. The toys are not the game. The toys are a bonus to the game. You can localize the game without localizing the figures and the game will still play just fine.

If anything, the toys should be encouraging, not discouraging. It gives the international arms of the franchise a chance to merchandise with a purpose and it serves as a vehicle with which to promote the NFC reader in the Wii U GamePad.

Judas

Has anyone actually found a shiny Pokemon yet in the game? I know about the Garchomp, but I can see them going "lul let's just make only a few Pokemon shiny and make it so you are given them by passwords!"

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Has anyone actually found a shiny Pokemon yet in the game? I know about the Garchomp, but I can see them going "lul let's just make only a few Pokemon shiny and make it so you are given them by passwords!"

I haven't seen any, and I have 30+ hours logged.

Judas

I haven't seen any, and I have 30+ hours logged.

This is exactly why I am suspicious. With the amount of Pokemon you see in such a small amount of time you can pretty much expect to find a shiny without too much effort. Although it's possible they changed the chances to make up for that, or maybe once you catch all Pokemon/unlock all stages you can get shinies.

Last edited:

Judas

I just want to kick whoever decided to make Shiny Pokemon from passwords/figures only in the freaking face. That's not any better than removing them completely.