• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Rumble U (Download - Spring 2013)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I just want to kick whoever decided to make Shiny Pokemon from passwords/figures only in the freaking face. That's not any better than removing them completely.

I could be wrong, but it's just with 40 hours in the game and battling literally tens of thousands of Pokémon, I have yet to see any

hawkmbl

Curious
OK, after not hearing a mention of this during today's nintendo direct, I'm getting honestly concerned that this is not coming westward due to X and Y coming out... I really hope they just get up and tell us if it's coming to NA already. Did the game review and sell well in Japan?

Rakurai

I couldn't help but laugh when I noticed that they made a reference to Gurren Lagann in this, especially since I wouldn't have expected it in a Pokemon game. Namely, there's a stage called "You pierce the heavens!" and all of the Pokemon you fight in it know Horn Drill or Drill Peck

In any case, if the game does get released stateside, I'll probably pick it up, since I'm enjoying the 3DS version and it could make a good party game.

hawkmbl

Curious
I couldn't help but laugh when I noticed that they made a reference to Gurren Lagann in this, especially since I wouldn't have expected it in a Pokemon game. Namely, there's a stage called "You pierce the heavens!" and all of the Pokemon you fight in it know Horn Drill or Drill Peck

In any case, if the game does get released stateside, I'll probably pick it up, since I'm enjoying the 3DS version and it could make a good party game.

That's mainly the reason I want this to be confirmed for america already. The multiplayer. Rumble blast was boring and it had probably the most frustrating story i've ever dealt with. Good thing this toned down on it.

Shayminslicker

Comes out of Nowhere
OK, after not hearing a mention of this during today's nintendo direct, I'm getting honestly concerned that this is not coming westward due to X and Y coming out... I really hope they just get up and tell us if it's coming to NA already. Did the game review and sell well in Japan?

Don't worry I have the same concerns, but maybe it will get a western release due to the fact that it sells really well. It even broke some eshop records like being the 3rd most sold game.

Rakurai

I think the only thing that's really irking me about Rumble Blast is how absurdly rare they made the legendary bosses. I can't imagine that anyone has seriously obtained every single one of Arceus' forms, when you only have a 5% chance of finding it as a boss in the first place.

This game seems to made it a lot easier to get all of the Pokemon, though not being able to change the movesets on anything other then the figurine Pokemon is a really big step back in terms of gameplay. More so because it's extremely unlikely that they're going to release figurines of all the Pokemon.