• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Safety Exercise: Ancient Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
May I just point out to ShadeAce, that Yes in French is not Wee, it's Oui.

darklazerman

Yeah, I believe you.
Species: Mothim ;414;
Name: Ga [or 蛾]
Personality: As a young burmy, Ga was nicked name Georgia. That nick name has cause Ga to grow up as a bitter Mothim. Ga will usually use his Bug Buzz to block out other people's voices. Ga relise on coffee. Without it,....lets just say you better be a ice/rock poke. Ga has a soft side Beautiflys.

Species: Jolteon ;135;
Name: Daisy
Personality: she is highly energetic and loves to run and dance. She is also very stealthy and mischievous. In fact, she loves to turn people/pokemon against each other for her own amusement, she steals items and spreads rumors to make others angry at one another. Lastly, she is manipulative to the pokemon who aren't so bright, she likes to have strong back up in case things go wrong. She often uses charm and smarts to get what she wants from others, due to this, she can be quite a leader. She likes to have at least three plans for her actions, in case things go wrong, that's why it is so hard to catch her.
When attacked, she likes to make a quick getaway by paralyzing the enemy. Since she is so fast, she doesn't need to resort to it much.

Last edited:

Dracoste

Dracode telepateeeh!
Species: ;038;
Name: Blaze
Personality: She was leader of a gang of Tomb Robbers for 10 years. But even after she quit being their leader, she still kept some of her old habits.

She's a big kleptomaniac. When something nice catches her eye, she can't do anything but to steal it right away, it doesn't matter if it is a nice necklace or some nice jeans someone was wearing. After she stole it, she always return it to their rightful owner right away and will say she found it somewhere and be happy she found it.

She's also very motherly and don't want other people to be in danger, but also quite a hypocrit because the thing she loves the most is danger and excitement.

Don't get on her bad side! She was leader of a gang of Tomb robbers for a reason, so she know how to let things look like accidents. If you know what I mean.
How do you know when you are on her bad side? Well, she likes to sweet talk with the next person that will be taking a vacation.

XxragdollxX

Jazz hands
Species: Gabite ;444;
Name: Greg
Personality: he is very much of a loner as he has learnt to fend for himself as his parents abandoned him. Although he can't remember it very well he often gets fragments of memories which he hopes will eventually tell him the truth behind his parents. Despite this he does whatever it takes to succeed in tasks he needs to do no matter what the sacrifice. Even though he has great determination he sometimes is distracted by his spontaneous memories and his judgement sometimes become clouded by the memories.
He is not the sociable type and could be called an emo if he had thoughts about killing himself (which he doesn't).

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
Species: Pikachu
Name:pika Starling Chance ( go's by P.S.C.)

Personality: P.S.C. is known for his obsession with going to space. His dream is earning enough money to buy his own rocket, and go to space. The reason he goes on game shows is to try to get prize money to buy his rocket, and get into space. In fact, he mostly rambles about space. He has a short attention span and can't focus on anything. Of least one every 5 minutes, he says 'space'. People think he's insane, but when he was a pichu he didn't stop watching repeats of the moon landing. People often stay away from him, but people who are his friends are used to his outbursts. SPACCCCEEEEE! When in danger or stressed, he rambles about space even more. SPACCCCEEEE! Even though he deosn't do it much, he is a excellent break dancer. Did he mention this: SPPPPAAACCCEEE? He is dyslextic, and a terrible speller: this has to do with his attention disorder. SPPPAAAAACCCCCEEE! He has trouble sleeping, and when he does, rambles in his sleep. SPPPPPAAAAACCCCCCEEEE!
If anyone challanges his belief, oh say 'you'll never get into space!' he will often keep rambling, but almost subconciously attacking them, forgeting about it afterwards. This is a reason bullies or people who get annoyed try to bottle it in- or they get a iron tail in the face.
Sometimes he makes very varying exclamations, varying from 'SPPPPAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEE!' To 'ORRRRIIIIOOOOONNNN!' to 'BEEETTTTTLEEEE JUIIICICCCCEEEE!' but these tend to be when he's excited, or scared. They almost always have to do with space. SPACE.

Last edited:

sanae

stop trying to be god ☆
Sign-up form
Species: ;065;
Name: Spoon
Personality: He's mentally unstable and often does/says random things. He always carries around spoons and tends to stab people/pokemon with them. Occasionally he'll come around and be sane for 5 minutes max. He likes to play pranks on people. He can hook himself up to the computer and surf the internet. He owns his own forums, but he rarely connects because it uploads updates into his memory, which often causes him to start liking pop music which most of the time he hates. He tends to eat mushrooms, waffles, and cantoloupe. He is also very impulsive, anyone that shows up on his forums or chat that look like a troll get permabanned immediately. For that reason, his forums are pretty much troll free. But sadly, for that reason there are few people in his forums.

Heres the things he often does when he's sane. He will start working on his time travel project (however when he snaps out of sanity he'll destroy it), has tea with British people, eats crumpets, watches the Justin Beiber Movie (i kid you), consult an Xatu on the weather, and play video games. He is quite nice when sane, but when he snaps out of it you better teleport somewhere where he can't find you. He'll think you're playing an eternal game of hide-and-go-seek. The things I mentioned earlier that he does are mere side quests, for he is on the pursuit of happiness. He also enjoys manga/anime when sanne, when not sane he'll eat it. o_O BTW, his favorite movie is the 2011 Winnie-the-Pooh movie
and he as quite good at hide-and-go-seek.

I assure you no abras where mistreated to make this Alakazam (I kid xP). Also, he will not (seriously) injure any other characters.

Last edited:

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Sign-up form
Species: ;302;
Name:darkness
Personality:He may look dark,but he has a kind heart.He always like to help people out good or bad.
He is always a open heart and you can look to him for talking. He normally doesn't get mad,but if he is, you must of did something very wrong to him. He very soft-hearted because his dad died of cancer. So he had to live with his mom and uncle. He always likes to prepare food for anybody.

Last edited:

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
So far we have I think 23? contestants. Errrrr... yep. Less then half getting in,
crosses fingers.

Universe Chaser

Trust me, I'm a cop.
So far we have I think 23? contestants. Errrrr... yep. Less then half getting in,
crosses fingers.

You won't have trouble, it's quite the character. I just hope I get in...

BlackZero707

Make it rain. Av^Av^
I doubt I'll make it, but whatever.

Species: ;374;

Name: Xenon

Personality: One big ball of paranoia. He's afraid to evolve and join with another Beldum, as he thinks he'll lose himself. He's afraid of tons of stuff, so that's why he's so thankful to be a steel type. Behind his fear though lies quite a mind. He's tactful when the situation calls for it. He also has some tiny little freak outs if he gets too scared. (That means he goes in a mad trance and Takes Down everything.) He's also scared to fight and hurt himself. He rarely trusts people, and doesn't really have any friends.

So if you see him run away from you or get very quiet, its not you. Its him.

The Meddler

Never Forget
I like some of these personalities. And auditions are supposed to go for 48 hours so we still have another 36 hours! :D

@MiGo

Scouting Legion
This looks kinda interesting :3

Species: Aipom! ;190;
Name: Amigo (ironic yes X3)
Personality: Amigo is, well......."confusing". He is really hyperactive most of the time, jumping around, spinning, ect. He is a bit of a ditz as well and is hard to follow sometimes. Very clumsy, always messing stuff up, tripping, falling, ect.

He always has a happy look on his face, even if he is mad. (Which is why he can be "confusing"). He is very helpful, but due to his clumsiness many prefer if he didn't try and help out so much. He tries to make friends with everyone he meets, but he can't help but to come off as annoying to some people. He also LOVES bouncing around on his tail. :3

His favortie food is candy! X3
When he eats candy he becomes super hyperactive. Like SUPER hyperactive. And also very anoyying.
His favorite color is blue (No reason why).
And thats pretty much Amigo for ya. I candy loving, hyperactive, anoyying, clumsy, happy little purple monkey with a strange tail-hand. Yay! :3

Last edited:

BlazingCold

I won't get in, but I'll hope I will.

Just over 32 hours left to sign up.

Great job with the characters. Remember to describe your character like your advertising great merchandise.
Sell us why you should be accepted! :D

wolftamer

disappeared
Sign-up form
Species: :631:
Name: S'more
Personality: S'more is a very laid back and lazy pokemon, She is normally found sleeping on the floor. As a result of her laziness, she doesn't have any friends, But this hardly bothers her. She'd rather be inside sleeping or eating marshmellows then going out with friends. She is also very nerdy, and owns a number of gaming consoles. She quotes or makes references to video games alot, And will laugh at them every time. Even though she looks though, She is rather weak. She doesn't battle alot. She is very seldom angry, but when you make her angry, She will most likely lunge at you. Be prepared for a Fury Swipes if you do make her angry. If anyone gives her a marshmellow or two, she will instantly love them forever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.