• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sapphire - Internal Battery has run dry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Pokémon Sapphire - Internal Battery has run dry

Just wondering, I got the "Internal battery has run dry, the game can be played" message in my Sapphire version.

I still can play/save the game, but I use that game for SRing a lot, which makes the message very annoying.

Anyone knows how I can remove it? It can't be the berry glitch, as I already had it on Sapphire.

shinygroudon232

I plead the 5th!!
I'm pretty sure you can't remove it.... So I would just deal with it, or get a new game.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
I'm pretty sure you can't remove it.... So I would just deal with it, or get a new game.

Thank you =)
Does starting a new game helps?
I prefer don't doing it, but if it's the only option other than buying a new one, I might consider doing that.

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
My friend had that happen to him, but he dropped his in water. I wouldn't know what to do, nothing like that has happened to me.

Mark J

Has thick fat.
I think that´s when you´ve played for 999:99 hours. It stops time based events, like berry growing. I think =P

-Mark

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
No, just like any battery can run out, the battery that runs the internal clock can run out too, and that's the situation at hand here. It's essentially the Berry Glitch on crack. I recall that there were places that would exchange batteries when G/S's internal batteries ran out, however I'm not sure if it's the same situation for R/S/E.

Last edited:

Nidogod

I'd recommend doing the usual steps with FRLGE to make sure it isn't the Berry Glitch, just to be safe. If the battery as truly died, you can send it into to Nintendo to get it fixed but you will lose your current save. :\

-GameMaster-

→Symbol Ω Hunter←
I think that´s when you´ve played for 999:99 hours. It stops time based events, like berry growing. I think =P

-Mark

I hope your wrong since i spent like 800 hours on Emerald...
Anyways it makes your time based events stop right???
Stuff like Berries and the TV events that happen every now and then right??
Cause i think it may infect shiny pokemon and then i wont be able to find
even 1 stinky shiny!

Mark J

Has thick fat.
It wouldn´t effect shiny encounters, those aren´t time based at all :D

-Mark

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Just wondering, I got the "Internal battery has run dry, the game can be played" message in my Sapphire version.

I still can play/save the game, but I use that game for SRing a lot, which makes the message very annoying.

Anyone knows how I can remove it? It can't be the berry glitch, as I already had it on Sapphire.

there's a little round battery inside every GBA cassete that gives energy to the most needed areas, it can be replaced by a battery can be bought in most hardwarestores that but NEVER do it yourself, i had a sapphire that also had a dry battery and i managed to repair it thanks to my dad who knows alot about these things but even he almost burned the chips so watch out with that.

BoneBurry

¤¤ kyogre ¤¤
buy a new sapphire and then you don't have problems at all anymore

BoneBurry

¤¤ kyogre ¤¤
buy a new sapphire and then you son't have problems at all anymore

EmeraldLeafBlade

The internal battery of my Ruby was dead when I got it (it was used). I like Contests, so the berry thing is annoying, but that's all the problems I've had.

Emerald;252;Leaf;352;Blade;452;

pkmn_luver_95

MUDKIPZ ORLY?
I think you can get the battery replaced.

lol, I'm glad I haven't played my Ruby in a loonnnggg time. xD

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Well, it's pretty much the same answers over and over again, so I'm gonna close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.