• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shipwreck (016)

When Ash and his pals helped Team Rocket in the sunken ship, I remember thinking how dumb they were since Jessie and James didn't deserve help. Meowth breaking his fangs when he bit Magikarp was funny and James goofed when he kicked Magikarp off the raft. Dragon Rage looked awesome.

Leonhart

Imagineer
FullmetalJackie said:
When Ash and his pals helped Team Rocket in the sunken ship, I remember thinking how dumb they were since Jessie and James didn't deserve help. Meowth breaking his fangs when he bit Magikarp was funny and James goofed when he kicked Magikarp off the raft. Dragon Rage looked awesome.

Well Satoshi wasn't going to just let them perish. The Rocket-dan might be a thorn in his side, but he's not cold enough to allow them to die just because of their constant stalkery of him and Pikachu.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MockingJ said:
Yea what the hell was that scene? Pikachu being upset that Meowth didn't drown was one of the coldest scenes in the whole anime.

It seemed like that scene was supposed to be a subtle thing that was meant to be funny since Nyasu, Musashi, and Kojirou had made Pikachu's life rather difficult. It did seem a bit cruel for Pikachu to want Nyasu to drown, but if I were in Pikachu's shoes I'd also be exasperated if someone was stalking me all over the place.

This episode made me realize how much I liked Team Rocket since Jessie's scene where she slapped James to calm him down was violently sweet. I also liked how the ship was upside down because we got to see things from a different angle than usual. My favorite scene was when Team Rocket and Ash's gang were drifting and James kicked his useless Magikarp whereby causing it to evolve. The Dragon Rage attack was really strong and I wish it was that useful in the games themselves. 9/10

I wonder how Ash's mom felt, she must have thought her son was dead for at least a day before feeling relief that he was alive (he probably told her during EP018)