• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Haunter ゴースト

Currently at 88. Thanks for the heads up on 75, that was a collosal pain in the ***, if there's any more difficult ones (presumably Lvl 100), let me know ^ ^.

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
A bit late to check in but I finished S ranking the new main stages and catching them as well. God those catch rates, S ranking most of them wasn't so bad but those catch rates were something else. Also just finished Darkrai level 50 but not sure if I'll go to 100, or at least not yet. Part of me wants to just go and catch Terrakion, Virizion and Cobalion already and Darkrai's stage does seem kinda boring. Or is Darkrai's stage as doable as Cresselia was for the most part (barring stage 75 apparently)?

75, 100, 125, 150, 175 and 200 are the only difficult levels from my understanding. 151 through 199 you may need +5 moves or DD for from the sounds of it.

I'm only at 106 myself and had a few close calls after 100 due to bad boards, but it is still doable itemless so far minus 75 and 100. (50 is arguable with doing itemless)

General_Ridley

Palace Maven Spenser
50's doable itemless, provided Volcarona procs enough for you to evolve heracross early so it can punch through the blocks on its combos. The first round, I just could not get Volcarona to help me out and I lost by a turn. The second time, I had around 6 turns left because Volcarona helped every match and I mega evolved very early, immediately punching a hole in the double columns.

So 50 is doable, just chancy.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
In that case I'll go for Darkrai to 100, but for now I want to get the new EX stages done. Complexity -1 was incredibly tempting since you're stuck with Keldeo or Pidgey regardless, and I decided to bite and use one for Cobalion. The Blaziken team served me well and I got it with a nice ~30% chance to catch. Might do the same for Virizion since I can spare the coins but Keldeo in Terrakion's stage isn't so bad for a 5th super effective Pokemon.

HaklePrime

Is it safe to assume that most of you who are breezing through Darkrai to 100 are mostly Maxed out mons? Aside from 50, everything has been easy with MHera.7, Xern.7, Volc.3, Gene.3, but now getting trumped just by HP around lvl 70. Curious if I'm just too low level with the bugs, and should maybe invest some Hearts into leveling them.

Navarch

I'm at Level 19 for Darkrai, and I've been using Mega Audino, Lucario, Azumarill, and Volbeat. I haven't failed a stage yet. Mega Audino has never really disappointed me to be honest. I get more combos using it than I do with the other Normal Type Megas. I could use Sableye, but it takes longer for him to evolve.

One thing I'm stuck on is Mega Mawile. I should probably catch Moltres for it.

komedy27u

I've started using my maxed pokemon since 40ish, but only recently I've felt that I'm "close" to losing (2 or 3 times with 3 moves left) so I'd recommend to lvl them to at least 6, beyond that it takes time and up to lvl 100 it isn't that hard, if you want to go even further though, you'll have to grind more.

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
50's doable itemless, provided Volcarona procs enough for you to evolve heracross early so it can punch through the blocks on its combos. The first round, I just could not get Volcarona to help me out and I lost by a turn. The second time, I had around 6 turns left because Volcarona helped every match and I mega evolved very early, immediately punching a hole in the double columns.

So 50 is doable, just chancy.

I used a DD with Mega Lucario, Genesect, Heracross and Snubbull as my team and finished with 10 turns remaining so it was a bit overkill with the DD. Pretty sure I would've beaten it without.

Seems like Mega Lucario is the more effective Mega from what I'm seeing elsewhere too. No losses yet with it in my team with 113 next.

Creyk

Oh my. All of you make me doubt my decision that I stopped at level 50. Should I really go until level 100 for another mega speedup? It seems so far away....

Haunter ゴースト

I've completed level 100 and judging from the difficulty of it, i'm gonna stop.

I now have 8 candies (one used on M-Gengar) - hmm, i'm debating them on M-Lucario at the moment since i use it a lot.

R_N

Beat Darkrai level 50, turns out I forgot what Volcarona even did so...didnt have to waste a DD on it

Beat STarly with 0 turns left, but got a super catch power and caught it. beat Gothita with lots of turns to spare and caught it without a great ball

...These abilities arent bad but I dont get why the power is so low. Unless they start doing power-gated stages who is going to use Starly ever. It's something that should be over in the starting aeras or given through an event

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Okay. So I regret using a Complexity -1 on Virizion, but since I had nothing else to save my coins for so I ended up going all in with Great Balls and eventually caught it. There was a more efficient and patient way but I don't mind, now I'm done with all three of the EX stages since Terrakion was just a matter of eventually getting lucky with the catch. Guess I'll go back to Darkrai, totally forgot we had Volcarona but I'll stick to Mega Lucario for now since that's been simple and consistent.

Codface

Just beat lvl44 with mega chomp lv7, volc lv2, terrakion lv1 and darkrai lv1. Accidentally left them in when looking at stats. Got to say it was a surprise victory.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
apparently you get 5 hearts after beating 75 - any other levels that reward this?

I haven't heard that anywhere else...Are you sure about this? It would be a first in shuffle if it's true.