• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Creyk

I always go for the 300 coins as I can make them happen most of the time, if it becomes 500 that's a bonus.
Just caught Moltres and Zapdos since there isn't anything better to do right now, so I was like, I might as well play around with them a bit.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
gjuzpRc.png

XxHWxCx.png

Blew 13300 something-something coins for this... But yes, I have S-Ranked everything in this game.

Now to refill my coins for the next new stuff.

monkeyman192

simply bored
Blew 13300 something-something coins for this... But yes, I have S-Ranked everything in this game.

Now to refill my coins for the next new stuff.

I finally beat mewtwo yesterday! Didn't s rank it, I must been pretty close though because I used complexity -1, so I had 55s left...
Now to try s rank what I can...

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Should've used +10 seconds-you'd have got an S-rank that way.

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
My God, when the Keldeo first began, I got too enthusiastic. I lost, and then I blew the 5000 coins I got from the first time I played the stage and still couldn't beat him, and now I'm reeling from it. I'm still a little upset at my own faults in this. I should've saved up for a Complexity -1, but no, I acted on my own selfish desire to get Keldeo and my own wounded pride. Now, missing out on Keldeo is the price that I'm going to pay for my own foolishness. T_T

Not helping, was that I should've taken on the Expert Stages earlier on in the game. T_T

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
My God, when the Keldeo first began, I got too enthusiastic. I lost, and then I blew the 5000 coins I got from the first time I played the stage and still couldn't beat him, and now I'm reeling from it. I'm still a little upset at my own faults in this. I should've saved up for a Complexity -1, but no, I acted on my own selfish desire to get Keldeo and my own wounded pride. Now, missing out on Keldeo is the price that I'm going to pay for my own foolishness. T_T

Not helping, was that I should've taken on the Expert Stages earlier on in the game. T_T

You have the remainder of this day and two more before the event ends. You can still make it.

monkeyman192

simply bored
Should've used +10 seconds-you'd have got an S-rank that way.

yeah, I know. Didn't realise I would be so close to the S rank...

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Just rely on Mega Ampharos for Keldeo...Ofc, I used 3 Expert Stage mon to go with him...

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Oh man, time for Mega Blastoise. Looks like we're in for another one of these, shame that the best Electric and Grass types don't give the best color contrast but oh well. Will probably go the same route as I did last time and not use items unless I need to. Not that I have any reason to save coins but if I can get a solid 17000+ I should be fine. I wonder how many people will be discouraged from even trying after last competition. Alternatively how many more people will there be now that there's been more time to get better Pokemon.

Also hopefully we get the free jewel on time instead of days late. Fully expecting new main stages after this though, if Mega Lucario is anything to go off of.

Last edited:

R_N

geeze the event's been alive for 24 minutes and Alreadt 5470 people have done it
I'm 450 with 12475

kind of sucks mega ampharos isnt..good

e: Gave it another shot, got 13807 and am now ranked 243/6017

Think I'll let that sit for a day or so, see how far that lasts me

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
With the Mega Blastoise event now live, I have taken a break from S ranking the regular levels to alternate between leveling up my Water "killing" squad (Mega Ampharos, Sceptile, Venusaur and Zapdos) and trying for a high score. Currently sitting at a ranking of 528, I will be attempting the event multiple times to get a better score however.

Codface

Put a score of 15,800 on the board using the standard team lvls 6/6/6/3. Happy that score will hold top 10,000 EU as 13,800 placed 5,600 last time. However I'll still grind the team to lv7-8 and put a better one on board as the reduction from 20,000 always puts that worry on my mind.

Creyk

how are you guys checking where you stand at the ranks?
On my first try I got around 9000 points but I don't see a list of the other players and where I stand...?

Mye

Someone has to win..
how are you guys checking where you stand at the ranks?
On my first try I got around 9000 points but I don't see a list of the other players and where I stand...?

You gotta go to rankings on the page right before you start playing/selecting items.

Also, despite m-ampharos being the only usable mega, it isn't too bad of one for combos. Currently sitting at 46th in the west with a score of 38500 after using both available items, and ampharos going crazy (doing about 3 full minutes worth of combos after the timer expired).

Mye

Someone has to win..
You guys are so lucky with your rankings. I know it is only the first day but you all got very high scores so far. I mean I'm standing around 10,000th place at the moment but if I could only get Zapdos and know how to unlock Raikou I would be good to go.

Pretty sure you unlock Raikou much the same as all the other good pkmn, by getting S-ranks in normal mode. And unlike the other ones (Keldeo), this one has fewer buyables, so all someone really has to do is get lucky to nab the megastone.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Welp unlike lucario i feel i have a shot at this, saved up coins so I can use items on it. But I don't have raikou/zapdos like most do :S
I think I'll exp grind for a couple of days, then try and hit it hard the last few days.
I'm gonna be really disappointed in myself if all the competition megas are the ones I miss out on x.x

Secundum

Lord Of Order
First try, didn't do so badly, got to just over 3000th in Europe. Imo it's STUPID the reduction to 10,000 stones. Also, this time the Jewel is the consolation prize, NOT the entry prize, so those of us who win won't get it.