• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Creyk

The safari is a repeat of sharpedo and whoever else was there.

Lugia is kind hard. It looks like a stage where Mega start is necessary to win.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Nice, looks like my hopes for Sharpedo are looking to be true. I will gladly accept this Safari repeat. Also Lugia without items is awful wow. Then dumping Disruption Delay + Attack Power + Mega Start took it down in 9 seconds with Mega Glalie for a solid 43% chance (86% with Great Ball). God I love Attack Power.

Lugia is also pretty good, base 80 Flying type with Eject+.

And then Carnivine was a joke, the all Fire team with all available items made it an effortless finish and easy catch.

...back to farming coins again.

Kacho

You are next.
the carnivine shuffle circular sprite is so cute :3

I think im going to melt.

also I didn't even use a fire team.

M glalie, and 3 others like illumise, genesect, salamence

komedy27u

1st: LUGIA!!!!!!

2nd: Safari repeat? People called it and screamed for it xD Maybe we'll get MSharp :D

3rd: Carvine? Someone here said they wanted a woobofet (misspelled) for time and without that awful catchrate, there you go :D

4th: Emboar is in the code, starts on Friday ^^

5th: Got my candy, sorry for those who didn't get the stone u.u

Did managed to finish Lugia with 3 secs itemless, didn't catch but will try. Do make the safari again, even if just once, the extra 200 coins per new poke are easy to get ^^ and yes, Carvine is a joke, a good one, better than that darn wooboo...

A light week, very apreciated

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Carnivine is pathetically easy if you use all items to get an easy S-Rank and a decent catch rate. Lugia pretty much requires you to use an Attack Power+ and possibly a Mega Start to knock it out in the short time you have though I got lucky in bagging it with Poke Ball. I will likely go through the Safari to nab some of the 200 coins for beating each Pokemon for the "first" time before grinding Meowth again.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Oh so Emboar does come? Nice, hope it doesn't ruin this light and easy update and be an awful stage.

Also oops this whole time I forgot Sharpedo was Dark type, was hyping him up as a good Water Mega. Hope it's actually a good Mega that doesn't get utterly outclassed by Gengar and Banette the same way Sableye was. Which shouldn't happen if they give it a decent/unique ability.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
On the subject of the upcoming Mega Sharpedo competition, Genesect and Xerneas will likely be the "staples" if you do not use the Double Normal strategy. Will also be training up Scizor and Conkeldurr while awaiting the Emboar event on Friday. We will see when the competition goes live whether Lucario or Heracross will be the preferred Mega Evolution. Fingers crossed that Sharpedo will have a good Mega ability to give it merit to using over Gengar/Banette if needed.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Think they snuck a 1% Poke into the safari?

It's a repeat of the first Safari that we ever got and it doesn't have some 1% encounter Pokémon such as Phione.

Last edited:

blue8arman

Castform Fanatic
Any ideas to defeat Lugia? Thanks to the free items, I defeat and caught Carnivine with just one move.

As for Mobile, I am stuck on Mega Gengar for days. I can't even catch Gengar with its low catch rate. The items' price are very expensive.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Got my Venasaurite. As others have said, Carnivine is a joke; they should have made us choose two items out of the four. Definitely going to need Mega Start for Lugia...

Glad to have the first Safari back at last. Still need both Sharpedo & Cherrim.

On the subject of the upcoming Mega Sharpedo competition, Genesect and Xerneas will likely be the "staples" if you do not use the Double Normal strategy.

I better find the time to catch & train Xerneas, then...

Will also be training up Scizor and Conkeldurr while awaiting the Emboar event on Friday. We will see when the competition goes live whether Lucario or Heracross will be the preferred Mega Evolution. Fingers crossed that Sharpedo will have a good Mega ability to give it merit to using over Gengar/Banette if needed.

Yeah, once we know what's going on Emboar likely won't be too hard? My Anti-Fire team's pretty decent at this stage.

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Just downloaded the Mobile version and currently up to Mega Audino. So far, I caught every single Pokémon without letting it escape (except for Eevee) and S ranked every stage.

GreenTL

Coming back to this thread to say that I managed to run through this entire update with four hearts. One to catch Carnivine (Again, super easy), one to try (And fail) against Lugia, one (With a Disruption Delay and an ATK+) to beat Lugia (Got lucky with a Pokeball catch), and one to see what was in the Safari only to find it was a repeat.

I want me some new main stages here for the next update.

monkeyman192

simply bored
had two shots at Lugia with two different mega with the same success (~50% damage), so splashed out on a mega start and attack +. Still didn't stay in the poke ball so I great ball'd it with a handy super catch power to bring it up to max chance :)
And Carnivine is silly...
Does anyone know though if the amount of coins you get changes depending on what items you use? 2nd time (it wouldn't be caught first time) I got 0 coins, so I was wondering if you used less items would you get more coins?

Haunter ゴースト

Got the Mega Speedup and Jewel for the M-Venusaur competition ^^.

Finally i get a chance to get Sharpedo and Cherrim, the only two Pokemon i ever missed in this game.