• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Are you going to put information on capture rates and such for each pokemon? I was going to record the data for a few but didn't but I have just started recording some of the data if you want it?

Please. That'd make my job a little easier, having to retroactively go back haha

Reckysfriend

Does anyone know what the max level of a pokemon is in Shuffle?

monkeyman192

simply bored
ok, here goes (in no particular order sorry...)
I have spoilered because it is a reasonable size list...
Throh: 20+6
Sawk: 20+6
Delibird: 25+5
Treecko: 5+3
Purrloin: 70+2
Meowth: 15+5
Zorua: 10+3
Miltank: 70+2
Liepard: 12+3
Sudowoodo: 50+4
Cincino: 40+4
Fire Rotom: 5+6
Mew: 10+4
Glaceon: 5+7
Raichu: 3+8
Bronzor: 70+2
Cubone: 15+6
Grovyle: 7+11
Lampent: 25+5
Flareon:5+14
Swalot: 50+4
Gengar: 2+4
Persian: 5+7
Lilligant: 70+6
Frostlass: 50+17
Zoroak: 5+3
Ampharos: 2+2
Mismagius: 50+4
Slowking: 2+7
Bronzong: 10+6
Chandelure: 50+8
Water Rotom: 5+6
Haunter: 10+8
Gastly: 15+8
Marshtomp: 7+3
Torchic: 5+9
Litwick: 45+4
Stunfisk: 25+5
Pidgeot: 7+7
Whimsicott: 50+4
Marowak: 20+6
Nidoqueen: 5+7

Does anyone know what the max level of a pokemon is in Shuffle?
10. Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/114531-pokemon-shuffle/71265959

Last edited:

JBone

Wizard
Im loving this game, even with the "Freemium" stuff.
Yeah it feels bad when you don't catch a Pokemon at 75%, but, it feels awesome when you catch one at 12%.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Yeah, I keep getting stuck on the m-mawile battle (stage 80), even with a lv8 sableye/oven rotom/charizard/moltres. Also, the daily rotoms/free coins have actually helped quite a bit (especially since they hit super effectively against quite a few things). I'm sorta hoping they add new pokemon though (or at least a longer version of the EX modes), as it's kinda one of those games that I only ever play for 2-3mins a day (or while I'm checking emails).

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
The recharge time for the hearts is the only thing I don't like. I wish it was shorter than 30mins :/

also I'm 99% sure that most of the pokemon I catch are at low %. keep losing 80%+

the game is a ton of fun despite all that :3

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm sorta hoping they add new pokemon though (or at least a longer version of the EX modes), as it's kinda one of those games that I only ever play for 2-3mins a day (or while I'm checking emails).

They will, the promotional artwork for the game shows all of the weather trio and a few others like Greninja that aren't currently in the game, and even though the final stage at the moment is Mega Mewtwo Y, there are tons of Mega Stones that aren't yet obtainable (they have the empty circle next to them already). Then there's apparently this in the game's files, so future patches with more stages looks incredibly likely. R_N's hypothesis of them adding something like an Ultra Ball is probably not a stretch either.

monkeyman192

simply bored
any tips on beating mega gengar? It is as annoying, if not more than mega Glalie...

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
any tips on beating mega gengar? It is as annoying, if not more than mega Glalie...

As a general rule of thumb, any Mega from about Mega Mawile onwards is made much less frustrating if you use Disruption Delay. Given that Mew gives you 1000 coins the first time you complete each day I'd take advantage of that so that you can afford it more readily. Adding another item like +5 Turns also helps a lot too.

monkeyman192

simply bored
As a general rule of thumb, any Mega from about Mega Mawile onwards is made much less frustrating if you use Disruption Delay. Given that Mew gives you 1000 coins the first time you complete each day I'd take advantage of that so that you can afford it more readily. Adding another item like +5 Turns also helps a lot too.

Ah, cheers. I didn't realise mew gave you 1000 coins per day, will have to make use of that!

monkeyman192

simply bored
On the abilities page there is a mistake: Lilligant's ability is sleep charm, not swap...

Mye

Someone has to win..
Yeah, for every 10 check-ins you also get 1000 coins. Also, the rotom forms seem to be pretty abusable. Using a team of 4 of them, I managed to clear out 91-106 with virtually no problems.

Xuxuba

Yeah, for every 10 check-ins you also get 1000 coins. Also, the rotom forms seem to be pretty abusable. Using a team of 4 of them, I managed to clear out 91-106 with virtually no problems.

What's so special about them? They have 50 attack power and the mega boost ability, that doesn't look impressive to me.

Last edited:

R_N

its really not, though?
Its nolt a sure fire thing and if you dont get a good set up that involves the disrupters the megas will just mess it up

e: For mega glalie, for example, I brought in my Mind Zap absol and it got off maybe once and by the time i ran out of moves i barely got half way through the hp bar. I still ran out of moves with just 4 SE guys but at least i got him 3/4ths through

Last edited:

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
its really not, though?
Its not a sure fire thing and if you dont get a good set up that involves the disrupters the megas will just mess it up

I always look forward to the mega battles...................at least, until I faced mega ampharos. Just lost to it again ;A;
and I thought raichu was bad. :V

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
its really not, though?
Its nolt a sure fire thing and if you dont get a good set up that involves the disrupters the megas will just mess it up

e: For mega glalie, for example, I brought in my Mind Zap absol and it got off maybe once and by the time i ran out of moves i barely got half way through the hp bar. I still ran out of moves with just 4 SE guys but at least i got him 3/4ths through

I mean the Disruption Delay item lasts like 8(?) turns, that's plenty of time to build up damage and possibly Mega Evolve without obnoxious disruptions. It's not guaranteed to give you a win but given how often some of the Megas like Glalie disrupt you it gives you much better footing.

R_N

I mean the Disruption Delay item lasts like 8(?) turns, that's plenty of time to build up damage and possibly Mega Evolve without obnoxious disruptions. It's not guaranteed to give you a win but given how often some of the Megas like Glalie disrupt you it gives you much better footing.

Yeah I finally realized that while trying last night
Still got pretty unlucky though

It'd be one thing if it was just freezing you or turning to snorunts, but the fact its both AND glaceon just sits in there is annoying

e: The first historical instance of ice resisting ice being relevant?!

e2: I beat the thing without using the disruption power up. I got him down to 1 hit left and ran out of moves. I just said screw it and spent a jewel

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
M-Mawile can go die in a fire. Seriously. It's the most troublesome stage in the game and there's no way you should use M-Sableye as it takes too long for it to go Mega.

M-Audino is more useful due to evolving quickly and getting rid of the ice rows in big explosions.

...Wait. You get 1000 coins every time you complete Mew's stage every day?