• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Silversea

Regice with DD, MS and attack + did it for me, super catch power made it MAX catch rate with great ball.

Gothitelle sucks. Can't believe that MS, DD and +5 isn't enough to beat it sometimes. So how do you get an S without complexity -1?

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Got a bit lucky to beat Gothitelle itemless with Mega Gengar, Genesect, Darkrai and Sharpedo, was able to put it to sleep with Darkrai and got a lucky combo at the end. Also got a lucky Super Catch Power to catch it, can't imagine S-Ranking when it took numerous tries just trying to beat it. Initially tried using Lugia for Eject+ but found it to be less reliable than Sharpedo's Eject. I will be training Goomy before trying to take on Sliggoo.

Last edited:

General_Ridley

Palace Maven Spenser
Well, I probably just secured my speedup from Charizard. So there I go. Managed to even get an itemless 17k score while acclimating to the stage.

Only Klang, Gothitelle, and Sliggoo left to S-Rank, and Sliggoo to catch. Going to score some more coins and then just go all out on Sliggoo and great ball my way to capture.

Last edited:

zero2exe

Managed to catch mewtwo itemless on mobile during my second try, only needed one great ball with a super catch up to 50% so next weekend meowth should be interesting.

Also I sucked so bad at the regice stage that I gave up and went full item run to crush it and make it stay into a great ball. Now to gather some coins again to go for that full item run on Mega Charizard and hopefully get another mega speedup.

The EU Ditto/Palkia hack scores have been nuked (not literally but you know what I mean) with regards to the Charizardite Y competition; Highest score in EU is now 98,223 with a Garchomp/Arceus/Lickilicky/Snorlax team.

Hopefully my score of 35,484 continues to hold, 2,836th place with four days to go.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Scores don't see to be dropping much, so I should be good for the Stone myself. (Yay!)

Still saving up coin for Yveltal in the meanwhile. Should be able to have another crack at him before the end of the day, maybe tomorrow if I decide to Max Heracross first...

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Back on Mobile again. Finally caught Togetic and currently up to Slowbro.

Aesnath

But Nothing Happened
After about five tries on Regice getting no more than 60% damage, I decided I would probably be better off just buying some items. Beat him with DD and Attack up, with 15 moves remaining. Used M-Lucario. Caught him at 40%--no greatball

Well, my score on M-Char has kept me in the candy zone for longer than I would have thought--I'm at about rank 2500 and the drops have been pretty slow. We'll see where we are on Sunday.

Kacho

You are next.
seeing everyone's post with regice and registeel lately, this is how i feel about beating a stage and have extra mvoes to catch it:
if i can't easily clear it consistently, i wouldn't mind trying to catch it with pokeball at low %
but if i cant even clear the stage, im throwing items and great balls as I am not going back again

also I leveled registeel and now working on phione, rayquaza, regice

Silversea

The hackers are mad to publicize themselves, if I was to do it I might privately give myself coins or something, but advertising it just results in bans. My score was elevated to 22nd so I guess there were at least 35 hackers removed.

Aesnath

But Nothing Happened
The hackers are mad to publicize themselves, if I was to do it I might privately give myself coins or something, but advertising it just results in bans. My score was elevated to 22nd so I guess there were at least 35 hackers removed.

You don't do stuff the way they were doing it to perform better at the game--you do it for the attention, recognition, and to troll legit players. At the end of the day, they are saying "see, I can break this thing you care about." I would not be surprised if there are other, less overt, cheaters within the game. There are in every other game, why not here?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod

Apparently there are some who are more subtle about it, someone is said to have scored in the top 100 or so in the Sharpedo competition with Ditto already. They just purposely avoided getting Top 5 to avoid suspicions and evidently it worked. I wonder if they'll be more deliberate about removing these people now that it's been made aware as a problem.

And hopefully that Ditto data is either dummy data or just never getting released because that's stupid broken.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I finally beat Regice! Had to beat it itemless, because I'm broke. Catching it will be another story. I got stupid lucky on combos.

Kacho

You are next.

same, and hearts
i would definitely S rank with more hacked coins and get everyone to max level this way

but nah, i aint no hacker

R_N

Apparently there are some who are more subtle about it, someone is said to have scored in the top 100 or so in the Sharpedo competition with Ditto already. They just purposely avoided getting Top 5 to avoid suspicions and evidently it worked. I wonder if they'll be more deliberate about removing these people now that it's been made aware as a problem.

And hopefully that Ditto data is either dummy data or just never getting released because that's stupid broken.

It is asounding to me that they have no check in place to look at the pokemon being used/submitted and go "whoa whoa hey now that aint available"

cassius335

Aura Trainer
So... is Palkia going to be Water-type or Dragon-type? I'm assuming the former (since Dialga was Steel), but...

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So... is Palkia going to be Water-type or Dragon-type? I'm assuming the former (since Dialga was Steel), but...

And Giratina was Ghost type, so it's very likely that Palkia is Water type. Also it was used by hackers in the Mega Charizard Y competition from pictures posted on this thread, which confirms that it's a Water type.

R_N

Palkia's been ready to go in the code since the last update, he's water type and i think 80 BP with...hitting streak? might be confusing him with regice

zero2exe

Palkia's been ready to go in the code since the last update, he's water type and i think 80 BP with...hitting streak? might be confusing him with regice

I believe it had something like stabilize+ since it wasn't much of an improvement from Blastoise/Milotic aside from the BP.