• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

R_N

zlCfzTPxhR0lM4oQre

Who needs items when you have perseverance.

Now I have everyone except Genesect, who I havent even unlocked and do not hate myself nearly enough to do

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
no im done until the next round of things

I hate this game and am playing it out of spite, but spite can only carry me so far and the megas are that bridge

xD grats!
Just caught milotic last night :3
after all the stuff I've heard about it I decided to buy a complexity -1. I feel lucky to catch her at 31% (though I had enough for a great ball).
It'll probably take me a ton more extensions onto the main line of pokes before I unlock mewtwo or genesect. I'm up to Xerneas ~

R_N

xD grats!
Just caught milotic last night :3
after all the stuff I've heard about it I decided to buy a complexity -1. I feel lucky to catch her at 31% (though I had enough for a great ball).
It'll probably take me a ton more extensions onto the main line of pokes before I unlock mewtwo or genesect. I'm up to Xerneas ~

Something you can do trivialize 90% of stages is buy Moves+5
Through what I can only assume is a glitch, the game counts those moves when determining your rank, so assuming you dont get unlucky or are using total weaklings its typically an easy S Rank

Silversea

Timburr sucks. I bought every item for it on one attempt and it still had a good third of its life left. I just can't get combos in that level.

R_N

Timburr sucks. I bought every item for it on one attempt and it still had a good third of its life left. I just can't get combos in that level.

I guess i was lucky (S ranked it second time with +5 moves that...I didnt need because i got several long combos but details), but it might be worth grabbing Kangaskhan. Should mega up pretty fast and it can clear out those blocks faster. Theoretically, anyway

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I had the same happen to me, S ranked it when I went back to do that with Mega Mewtwo Y/Xerneas/Espeon/Slowbro, making for super easy combos that also trivialized the Turns +5 but oh well. Mega Kangaskhan clearing out the blocks might be more immediately helpful though, never considered it when I was doing it.

Silversea

Problem I had using mega kangaskhan (I used him for most of the attempts just because of the blocks) was that it only does 200 or so damage. I opted to use mega slowbro, which ends up doing over 600-700 damage if there are enough on the board at a time even if there are lots of metal blocks going on.

Have not tried mega mewtwo Y but I don't have it anyway, will have to go back and redo it for the stone I suppose.

In contrast mega aerodactyl was straight forward, had 15 turns left with +5 turns and nothing more. Passed timburr with 0 moves left with +5 moves and mega start.

Last edited:

monkeyman192

simply bored
I had the same happen to me, S ranked it when I went back to do that with Mega Mewtwo Y/Xerneas/Espeon/Slowbro, making for super easy combos that also trivialized the Turns +5 but oh well.

I have tried this combo a number of turns, and just connot get anything better than about 9 turns left :/ The damn metal blocks just cut off too many good combos early on, and by the time they start chaining I have less than 17 turns left

General_Ridley

Palace Maven Spenser
Ranked #4521 for M-Blastoise, a damn sight better than the #19302 for M-Lucario I did.

All main stage pokemon caught, all beaten except M-Aerodactyl, and all S-ranked except M-Mawile, M-Gengar, M-Mewtwo, Onix, Larvesta, Milotic, Timburr.

All EX stages caught except Blaziken and Mewtwo (and Genesect, which I haven't unlocked).

Been unfortunate with M-Aerodactyl - I can't even beat the damn thing. Going to have to give it a few tries with different teams and see what works. Ugh.

Last edited:

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Try using Mega Ampharos for Timburr.

Creyk

xD grats!

I have access to Xerneas for weeks but I never even beat it once :( It's field is just so annoying I totally gave up on it, and then to catch it I would also have to be super lucky...I'm not into self torture on that level

General_Ridley

Palace Maven Spenser
Okay, nabbed M-Aerodactyl with an S-rank, leaving M-Mawile, M-Gengar, M-Mewtwo, Onix, Larvesta, and Timburr for me to S-Rank.

Still need to figure out the trick to Blaziken. And just keep working on Mewtwo.

monkeyman192

simply bored
Try using Mega Ampharos for Timburr.

I did, and I can't even beat it with it. Mega Mewtwo seemed to be the best...
If people can remember, what were their teams and items for S ranking milotic, timburr and M-aerodactyl, and did you S rank them in part luck, or was it easy with the items taken?

Secundum

Lord Of Order
For Timburr, I used Mega Ampharos, Xerneas, Slowbro and Mewtwo, with moves +5 and Mega start. Moves+5 was uneeded in the end. Megadactl was whatever Optimize was with every other mon caught (Mega Blastoise, Kyogre, Sceptile, Suicune iirc), Milotic was Mega AMpharos, Feebas, Sceptile, and Zapdos.

monkeyman192

simply bored
For Timburr, I used Mega Ampharos, Xerneas, Slowbro and Mewtwo, with moves +5 and Mega start. Moves+5 was uneeded in the end. Megadactl was whatever Optimize was with every other mon caught (Mega Blastoise, Kyogre, Sceptile, Suicune iirc), Milotic was Mega AMpharos, Feebas, Sceptile, and Zapdos.

Cheers. So no items on the last 2? I have tried them with those setups (maybe aerodactyl a little different, but fairly similar) and still struggled. I guess mega start would do the trick...

Secundum

Lord Of Order
No items on the last 2, no. Did take me a few tries for Aero though, and with Milotic is lost 1/3 of it's hp before I even moved thanks to getting a lucky Feebas streak at the start.