• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Mind sharing that google doc?

And got Ammongus first try with a Mega Ray team. Pretty easy stage.
Everything else has gone into the Safari for Winking Manaphy, but at least I've got a few Staryu stages and 2 Large exp boosters out of it. Also, beating Garchomp with a team of Electric types was funny. =D

Exsception

Born Completionist
Got RML #5 from Mesprit today. :D

Amoonguss was an easy stage, and I caught it first try at 37%.

Palkia for some reason takes 2 hearts to play, so I won't be farming it. Greninja, however, takes only 300 coins, so that's definitely caught my attention. Especially if I get the same luck that I'm getting on Mesprit.

At least this safari has drops and a coin stage, unlike the last Shiny Ray one. And for those that are interested, Starmie is an Exp Stage btw.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
So much for my earlier prediction. I found Phione before bed and after waking up, on my first heart I run into winking Manaphy! Had to rely on a great ball but sadly this cool Safari is completed within 8 hearts (why can't this happen for all Safaris?)! Haven't even seen Gible yet. Er, so rack up some more coins and Survival Mode now probably then hunt for PSBs.

Last edited:

R_N

I have seen so many staryus. Great for the coffers.

though i did rediscover that stabilize+ will earse coins. thanks roserade, you know how to disappoint me every single time you activate

e: Geeze I just got a 211 combo on Furfrou.

Last edited:
3DS now has a Version 1.4 update available on eShop. Adds Gen VII stuff, changed some icons around, changed the title screen among other things like gifts next to PSB farmable stages that you haven't gotten to SL5 yet. Also check in immediately once you get v1.4 to get 1.4.1. Digging the new stuff, more to come in terms of what else is added.

... Meanwhile I haven't found Winking Manaphy yet, though I have found Phione AND Garchomp twice. At least Staryu helps ease the pain since I need coins anyway.

R_N

3DS now has a Version 1.4 update available on eShop. Adds Gen VII stuff, changed some icons around, changed the title screen among other things like gifts next to PSB farmable stages that you haven't gotten to SL5 yet. Also check in immediately once you get v1.4 to get 1.4.1. Digging the new stuff, more to come in terms of what else is added.

... Meanwhile I haven't found Winking Manaphy yet, though I have found Phione AND Garchomp twice. At least Staryu helps ease the pain since I need coins anyway.

There's not much new stuff to dig, though. Beyond the gift icons next to PSBable/EXP balls/etc stages, there's the alola icons, I guess
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6XQ_PmU4AAf_kb.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6XRABlU8AAueii.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6XRAy5U8AECoLt.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6XRBjlUoAA0JJJ.jpg

And the other icons that have been in the mobile version
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6XV-QAVUAABRqo.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6XV9gTVMAAkL_p.jpg

But I'm doubting there's other stuff in here at this point. We'll see though.

Only thing notable I see is they've already added the Ash Pikachus and Marshadow. It took them ages to have either of the Hoopas or Volcanion.
Also, surprisingly, there's no set of Core Miniors, no Midnight Lycanroc and no Schooling Wishiwashi. Those can always be added later but I'm really surprised they didnt go ahead and add e v e r y t h i n g considering overcast cherrim & zen mode darmanitan have been kicking around for ages.

also fwiw they didn't bring over the moblie changes to the Meowth stage.

e: The real question I have is if there's anything in the code related to z moves. That'd make the most sense, I think that's also been yusuf's running theory.

Last edited:

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Is there some trick to winking manaphy? I've seen it twice but failed to beat it both times.

Got a combo of 124 on starmie, finally completing the mission card mission for getting a combo of at least 120. Then shortly after I got one of 119 on furfrou, which would have had me raging if I hadn't already completed that mission. The drop rate for the EXP boosters needs boosting, though. At least they and the coins from staryu make this safari even slightly worth it.

That spreadsheet shared above only seems to have strats for stage 37 meowth, weekend meowth, and EXP grinding on it. I didn't see anything about how to get all of staryu's coins. I would love to know how, since I can't seem to beat that stage without leaving one coin behind.

Last edited:

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
That spreadsheet shared above only seems to have strats for stage 37 meowth, weekend meowth, and EXP grinding on it. I didn't see anything about how to get all of staryu's coins. I would love to know how, since I can't seem to beat that stage without leaving one coin behind.

Click on Events on the bottom, then look for the Safari information for Staryu strats. Or here's one way of getting max coins from Staryu: To do this, swap A5 with F6. Then F2 with B5. Then A2 with B6

Secundum

Lord Of Order
The real question I have is if there's anything in the code related to z moves. That'd make the most sense, I think that's also been yusuf's running theory.

There isn't.

And found Winking Manaphy on my first heart today. beat it with 0 moves left so had to use a Great ball on it, but meh.

Back to Meowth!

Last edited:

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Still have not found Winking Manaphy but I did run into the Safari's original two rare Pokémon first (Garchomp incidentally appeared on my second heart). Got a quite a few Exp Boosters though including a large Exp Booster (forget which level I got it but I think it is Gible).

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Is it me, or is "Sort by Attack Power" going high-to-low now very nice indeed...???

Exsception

Born Completionist
Has anyone else noticed that some Pokemon's icons have been slightly altered? Namely Gengar, Yveltal, Gastly, and especially Mewtwo.

Lost 27 of those free hearts today because my banked hearts were too high. Ugh. At least I just found Winking Manaphy, and caught it with one GB.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
So I played shuffle this morning as normal, went to work but then when I got to my break my phone had switched itself off for some reason depsite being at 18% when I switched it on even though I charged it overnight. So I got to open shuffle for like 2 seconds got the login bonus then my phone just died and switched itself off. My phone wouldn't stay on without the charger so then when I reopen shuffle I for some reason get this message:

Does this mean my saved game is completley corrupt? Is there no way to get my file back?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Before I used that update, I went ahead and cleared the remaining main stages, S-ranked and beat M-Aggron, managed to find and catch Winking Manaphy in a Poke Ball, S-ranked a few more stages, and used the remaining hearts to farm for coins.

Come the update, I'm back to full coins and banked hearts. Awesome!

Now I'll concentrate on the main stages to stay up to date.