• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

R_N

Its 50/50/50 activation rates at sl5 for like x12 damage
There are worse skills to boost. Better than Po4 since you can proc it for more damage on every match

R_N

By the way the japanese website will just he giving away 9 rml and 11 level ups (or exp large?) To everyone since thats what they deem affectes by this

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Power of 4 is such an extremely basic and underwhelming skill.

Swap...well, is so useless.

Psyburst is like its own Super Bolt.

And the activation rate is just as bad XP

I only have one skill swapper left, though.

As it turns out, the bug is apparently affecting those who decided that they really had to play Mewtwo on Tuesday and changed their language to German or whatever to bypass the crash. As someone who stuck with his language (English) and waited out for the patch to the crash, I am actually getting the rewards I am supposed to be getting and the rewards are actually going in the bag like they are supposed to. Seems like misinformation about the bug was spread. But nevertheless...

"Happy three year anniversary!"

R_N

As it turns out, the bug is apparently affecting those who decided that they really had to play Mewtwo on Tuesday and changed their language to German or whatever to bypass the crash. As someone who stuck with his language (English) and waited out for the patch to the crash, I am actually getting the rewards I am supposed to be getting and the rewards are actually going in the bag like they are supposed to. Seems like misinformation about the bug was spread. But nevertheless...

It's also affecting the people in Japan. Who never had this bug to begin with, because Japanese was one of the few languages not hit by the bug.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty

Never tried to cheat by changing the language but I also had the misfortune of missing out on the rewards after I played the stage following the fix on Wednesday. Not sure whether everything was okay for NA players after the first glitch was resolved.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
So is it fully fixed now?

My mewtwo is lvl 15 and I never had much interest in getting it all the way to lvl 30. I thought this challenge was like the rayquaza one, to max its ability, not its level. Hm

Oh, there are the skill boosters. Nm

Last edited:

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
I didn’t start the Mewtwo Challenge until after Thursday’s update. I received the exp boosters and hearts during the check in that they gave out the other day for an apology. I’m up to level 21 and I’m getting the rewards as stated. Psyburst does seem to be the way to go even though I was just getting comfortable with SL5 Po4.

In the meantime I’ve been working on clearing everything and I only have Octillery and Victreebel left to catch and Victreebel is the only stage without a nice golden S beside it.

I had to do 2 item runs (no C-1) on Seismitoad because TC was lousy. However the game decides to go combo and coin crazy on my Weekend Meowth play in compensation. Quite a few 500s and 700s giving me a grand total of 14700 coins! Hit the cap by just a few coins. Has anyone ever got more than this in one try on either regional version never mind non-Alolan?

R_N

Apparently they fixed the glitch in addition to giving the gifts. So people who finishes it oyt miss out on some rewards, bht i never touched it and will get more. Cant play to confirm though.

Also they extended the time for 3ds players

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Apparently they fixed the glitch in addition to giving the gifts. So people who finishes it oyt miss out on some rewards, bht i never touched it and will get more. Cant play to confirm though.

I only just started poking at it and I seem to be getting everything when I should, in addition to the gifts from GS.

Gave in and got mewtwo to lvl 20. Dunno if I'm gonna take it all the way to lvl 30. 130AP seems plenty high to me.

Exsception

Born Completionist

More like they shortened the time for mobile players, It was initially lasting two weeks for both versions.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Finished the mewtwo thing. Stage 70 was a pain in the neck with that HP; I ended up throwing the kitchen sink at it. But I beat it, and now I'm back at meowth replacing the coins I used.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
I have now caught and S ranked everything in the main stages! Threw the C-1 and M+5 at Victreebel just because I could. The extra moves were unnecessary but it still forced me to use a GB. I haven’t touched Deoxys’ expert stage yet.

I’ve finished Mewtwo’s challenge. Only needed items for level 70 but came close to losing because I forgot Spookify doesn’t work with DD. I wasn’t going to at first, but I decided to level Mewtwo all the way to 30. I’ve had to be so careful trying not to lose any RMLs because I’m always near the cap. I even had to abort the check in where they gave us 9 for free. (It’s hard being an end-gamer!)

I had a go at the Satisfying Survival Mode (itemless) now that I’ve got a couple of perfect Shot Outs (not Noivern though) and got within 2 moves of beating Deoxys (stage 50). On this occasion I’m glad I lost because I would’ve lost some RMLs due to that cap.

Just need to do an item run in the competition.

R_N

I think I'll go to 60 on mewtwo and stop. 50 was pretty close, even with TC (I should probably skill swap hoopa eventually, but...), so I'm guessing 60 will be rougher and 70 souds like it needs items which is aggressively not worth it.

I'm at Drowzee in the main stages. I still need to S rank Golbat, Empoleon & Castform-W. Thanks to mewoth I'm back up to 33k so I should be able to splurge some coin, but better wait until the pikachu safari & comfey are taken care of. Glad we get a free jewel every 15 days, makes using weekend meowth more feasible.

Also I considered doing a jewel on the start of month challenge, since i wanted some extra MSU or the large skill booster, until I looked at the list again. Could you IMAGINE spending a jewel and getting espurr? Especially when every like 4 days you get +5 hearts? Squirtle, the one I got, is also bad because while 5k for a free heart is great, 5k for a jewel is drop dead terrible

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
I think the mid-month challenge actually has better prizes like Level Ups and a Skill Swapper instead of hearts or coins. If you really want to use a Jewel, use it for this instead. Although annoyingly I’ve managed to miss three of these events, I’ve never met Espurr yet.

Spookify+, Phantom Combo and LDE (Dusknoir) are great v Mewtwo.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I think I'll go to 60 on mewtwo and stop. 50 was pretty close, even with TC (I should probably skill swap hoopa eventually, but...), so I'm guessing 60 will be rougher and 70 souds like it needs items which is aggressively not worth it.

I'm at Drowzee in the main stages. I still need to S rank Golbat, Empoleon & Castform-W. Thanks to mewoth I'm back up to 33k so I should be able to splurge some coin, but better wait until the pikachu safari & comfey are taken care of. Glad we get a free jewel every 15 days, makes using weekend meowth more feasible.

Also I considered doing a jewel on the start of month challenge, since i wanted some extra MSU or the large skill booster, until I looked at the list again. Could you IMAGINE spending a jewel and getting espurr? Especially when every like 4 days you get +5 hearts? Squirtle, the one I got, is also bad because while 5k for a free heart is great, 5k for a jewel is drop dead terrible

60 wasn't bad, and I consider myself worse at this game than most of you here. I beat it with just a +5 moves. I used Mega Absol (lvl 15, Mind Zap lvl 3), Masquerain (lvl 15, Nosedive maxed), Darkrai (lvl 15, Sleep Charm maxed), Yveltal (lvl 15, Block Smash+ lvl 1 or 2). I find it worth noting I came real close using Ariados with Block Shot (lvl 2) in place of Yveltal.

It disrupts with blocks and Shiny Genesect, who I learned has Last Ditch Effort. It packs quite a punch, even at lvl 1, as I am nowhere near catching it.

R_N

I got to 60 but dont want to spend items on it. I dont have a super beefed up team for it so ehhh ill just focus on other content.
For example catching shiny genesect. Get pretty close but no cigar. But not a totL trash fire of a srage so thats a nice change of pace