• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Also worth noting that the Giratina EB is apparently bugged and that the the 51-60 range has been erroneously given stage 100's data (and that 100 has apparently been given 51-60's?). At least on the Mobile version, idk about 3DS. If you could beat 100 itemless anyway, it doesn't pose too much problems. Otherwise, pray GS actually does something and patches the thing.

Not that it bothers me much since I think the rewards aren't really worth it that much, so I'll continue going through UX stuff instead.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I just played Mobile Shuffle again and I caught Dunsparce. I challenged Landorus and failed to catch it, not realising it was a timed stage and for some reason Groudon was somewhat tough because I've haven't challenged it in a long time since I've caught it in the 3DS version, which in that version, required only 1 heart, and in the Mobile version, because Groudon requires 2 hearts to challenge the stage, I didn't challenge it at first.

R_N

I was about to pop a jewel on eevee to help speed up the weeks of skill boosters i need to handle primal groudon but thankfully caught myself because i forgot 1 jewel was 1 attempt

that's just, awful. Especially since there's a pretty big chance of only getting 1 more skill booster.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Okay, I can safely confirm the bugged boss phase is affecting the 3DS version as well.

lvls 51-60 uses the stage meant for lvl 100
lvls 61-75 uses the stage meant for lvls 51-60
lvls 76-85 uses the stage meant for lvls 61-75
lvls 86-99 uses the stage meant for lvls 76-85
lvl 100 uses the stage meant for lvls 86-99

Happy third anniversary, everyone!

Last edited:

raichu27

Also worth noting that the Giratina EB is apparently bugged and that the the 51-60 range has been erroneously given stage 100's data (and that 100 has apparently been given 51-60's?). At least on the Mobile version, idk about 3DS. If you could beat 100 itemless anyway, it doesn't pose too much problems. Otherwise, pray GS actually does something and patches the thing.

Not that it bothers me much since I think the rewards aren't really worth it that much, so I'll continue going through UX stuff instead.
It's been happening with me, too. It's weird. :/ I also use the Mobile version.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I finally caught Groudon in the Mobile version, leaving only Rayquaza behind to catch in the Mobile version. I also caught Winking Cyndaquil but I had to spend a Jewel to catch it at 100% because I used a Great Ball on Aipom yesterday. I used my remaining two hearts to challenge Dhelmise and although I managed to defeat it using a normal Mega Gengar and a shiny Mega Gengar team, I still failed to catch it.

Exsception

Born Completionist
i do not understand how every step of this game's development has just been nonstop incompetence

At this point I had zero surprise when I found out about it. Frankly I've come to expect such pitiful programming from GS. And I'm confident that there will not be a patch rolled out to fix it either, as GS has practically disowned the game.
I'm skipping the EB entirely; there's no reason to waste hearts on it. The rewards are exceptionally bad, both of Gira-A's skills are lackluster at best, and oh yeah, it's got 9 extra boss stages that shouldn't be there.

At least there are a couple of good farms to spend my time on.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
...I was about to ask if anyone had any advice for the massive HP jump at giratina stage 51, because I wanted the skill swapper reward at stage 100 (I only have one left). But after reading about yet another GS screwup, I'm just going to go back to meowth

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
And just then in Mobile Shuffle, after using around 15 or so hearts, I finally caught Dhelmise. That thing kept on going out of every ball I threw at it and often wouldn't let itself get KOed so that I could throw a ball at it. Somehow after a long time of using shiny Mega Gengar, I decided to use non-shiny Mega Gengar and that last try got me the catch.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I'm not holding my breath for a patch. Obviously they no longer care.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In Mobile Shuffle, I decided to grind my Grass-Electric team against Victini for the Safari and maximised Tropius's level. I also challenged Meowth today and received a number of coins and using today's reward of hearts, I challenged the Safari and caught Ambipom. So far I have caught Krabby, Kingler, Shellder, Goldeen, Seaking, Aipom and Ambipom.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I've always doubted Genius Sonority will release a patch for Shuffle for a while

Anyways, I caught Cloyster in the Safari at 24% in a Poké Ball. I still have shiny Magikarp and shiny Gyarados to go.