1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Serebii, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Krokketto Prime Danjal

Krokketto Prime Danjal Done with worldly lies

I got the Latias EB out of the way so that I can spend the week focused on Noivern and S-Metagross farming (they’re almost here finally!) Bad RNG meant I had to do 150 twice with all items but MS! I did manage to get through the final 10 stages without items so it is possible; Freeze+ and TC with Mega Ray. All items on 200 with max M Aggron, A9, Silvally and Xerneas meant I beat it with 11 moves left but I wasn’t confident about cheaping out.

I achieved satisfaction a week ago by beating SM2 and I even did it without perfect Noivern! SL3 Beedrill max and perfect Trevenant and Flygon was my team (with Pidgey, 10). Very few nasty stages, had around 20 moves after Deoxys and avoided Snorlax! I went into M. Ray with 15 moves and used the DD (the only item used throughout) and finished with 3 moves to spare.

2. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria The best Mega Evolution

In Mobile Shuffle, I have just caught Ralts at 73% after a Super Catch Power, in which Ralts was always a pain to catch because of its consistent low catch rates. Other than Ralts, I challenged Palkia and its ice disruptions kept me from catching it.

3. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

I went up to latias stage 100 to grab the SS; I'm out so I need to grab all that I can. Do not have enough coins for pheromosa or shiny metagross so I'm going to be at meowth a while longer. The latias EB was very mega diancie-friendly, I noticed. At one point I triggered her Mega Boost+ on a cross match and one-shot latias. In the early stages that had latias on the field, I one-shotted her at lvl 17 with rayquaza's Shot Out.

4. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Caught Pheromosa & Shiny Metagross. Not too hard. Bring sky shaymin for Pheromosa, it will disrupt with it more often than it disrupts with itself.
    Needed a great ball for Pheromosa, but caught Shiny Metagross at 42% pokeball. It's a pretty easy stage.

Eevee only gave the one skill booster. Trying my patience, game

5. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

Got enough coins to take a shot at shiny metagross and pheromosa. Managed to catch both, though I did need GBs. Metagross at least gave me a SCP up to max so it was a guaranteed catch. I do like its mega effect. Looks much more useful than regular metagross.

6. Mega Altaria

So I just played Mobile Shuffle and I caught a Komala today and I challenged Minior, Gyarados and Scatterbug although I didn't catch them. I also unlocked Spewpa.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  7. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Werewolf of London

Been mainly stocking up on coins lately and doing the occasional puzzle. The game is becoming way too much play to win lately.

Mega Altaria likes this.
  8. Mega Altaria

So I went onto Mobile Shuffle after a while and I challenged the Mid-Month Challenge and gained two Max Levels from it. I then challenged Minior again and I failed to catch it, which I then went back onto the Safari to try to catch some of the remaining Pokémon. The new Pokémon I encountered today were Togedemaru and Alolan Graveler, and unfortuantely i have caught neither of them. So far I have caught Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith and Alolan Golem.

9. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Got by far the best reward out of the mid month challenge: Charmander's Skill Booster L x2
    Gave both to Primal Kyogre, since Rock Shot Alpha takes so many points to get to the final level. It's about, ahhh 20-30 points from SL4 then the long road to SL5 begins. Hopefully I won't need SL5.
    course in retrospect I probably should have thrown both of them to Seismitoad since SL5 requirse exactly 60, but I didn't realize SL4 -> Sl5 was a x10 -> x15 multiplier. Woops!.

I'll go ahead and ask again, though, are there any upcoming escalations that have (non personal) skill boosters at all? Or are the only source of skill boosters the Small one from the 15 day cycle, the weekly Eevee medium(s), the POSSIBILITY of charmander (x2 L)in the mid month and the POSSIBLITY of bulbasuar (x1 L) in the start of month challenge?

10. Mega Altaria

So I just caught Salandit and Alolan Graveler in the Safari this time after getting 5 more hearts from regeneration. I have also had a new encounter with Rockruff today but unfortunately I didn't catch it, meaning so far I have encountered all of the Pokémon in the Safari.

11. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

I got audino in the mid-month challenge. Level-ups are nice, but I would have preferred the skill boosters.

I'm still chugging along... Currently building up my coins for the next round of S-ranking and catching. I think I'm within ten S-ranks of unlocking shiny genesect. Roughly.

12. Mega Altaria

On Mobile Shuffle, I used my Ground team to challenge Eevee for Skill Boosters and a couple of my Pokémon levelled up, with non-shiny Diancie becoming Lv 4, Incarnate Landorus becoming Lv 3 and Donphan becoming Lv 7. I went on the Tornadus stage with my Rock team and I managed to defeat it, getting a good 20% catch rate with the Poké Ball. But unfortunately on that time, I didn't catch it. Because my daily reward was 5+ hearts, I spent the majority of my hearts on the current Pikachu Safari and unfortuantely I've haven't caught anything new from the Safari. So far I have caught Mega Charizard Y Poncho Pikachu, Magikarp Poncho Pikachu, Gyarados Poncho Pikachu, Lugia Poncho Pikachu, Ho-Oh Poncho Pikachu, Shiny Rayquaza Poncho Pikachu and Kimono Girl Pikachu.

13. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

i forgot how bad Diancie's rewards were
    Basically nothing in the first 50 levels (oh boy a single moves+5 at level 20, hot dog!) and a skill booster S (S! of all possible sizes!) at level 90. An attack power up at 130?!

least i got 2 skill boosters out of eevee today. third of the way to SL5 seismitoad...!

14. Mega Altaria

Well I just got on Mobile Shuffle and I caught Kimono Boy Pikachu, which was a fairly easy catch with at least 35% Poké Ball catch rate. It wasn't too fortunate that it escaped from the Poké Ball and fortunately, I got the Super Catch Power on the Great Ball to max catch rate and I caught it that way. I still have Shiny Gyarados Poncho Pikachu and Rayquaza Poncho Pikachu to go.

15. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris 2 Cool 4 8-Bit School

I welcome the fact we can at least farm PSBs for Diancie's ability.

16. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

Heck yeah
    got really lucky and got Groudon within spitting distance while frozen with a clear board. A jewel I still had from last month for more time later I beat it with 9 seconds left (it would have been more but greninja didn't proc and i carried a combo on accident) and capture it after 3 great balls

an over use of resources? Perhaps. But I am basically donezo. All other content is spaced so far apart that just doing meowths and daily check ins will cover anything I have to do. So close to being down with this awful game forever, I can taste it.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  17. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

Mega abomasnow decided to be an jerk and took three full-item runs before I got the S on it >.< Got enough S-ranks to unlock the red genesect but now I'm already back at meowth.

Hippowdon was only marginally better. Stupid HP tanks...

18. Mega Altaria

Now I've finally caught Shiny Gyarados Poncho Pikachu and Rayquaza Poncho Pikachu, so I caught all of the Pokémon in the Safari, at a cost of 2 jewels. I also challenged Armaldo but I unfortunately didn't catch it at a rate of 12% using a Poké Ball.

19. Krokketto Prime Danjal

Krokketto Prime Danjal Done with worldly lies

Diancie is really practicing ‘slow to anger’. I’m at level 32 and haven’t had a single skip yet! Is this just really bad RNG or another EB blunder?
    I got 300 coins from each stage of the 20’s apart from 21 because 3 coins spawned together and I tore up the first boss in 6 moves.

20. Mega Altaria

Usually whenever I try Escalation Battles I always get the anger thing so I assume that it's bad RNG.

So I caught Armaldo and Mudsdale in their respective Special Stages, with Armaldo at around 15% capture rate in a Poké Ball and Mudsdale at 66% in a Great Ball after a Super Catch Power.