• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I got an anger skip at diancie stage 15 up to stage 20, and then another one at stage 24. So it's RNG not wanting to play nice.

I'll be going just far enough to get that skill swapper. The skill booster S is not worth going after.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I played some more Mobile Shuffle and I caught Tornadus-Incarnate and Alolan Raichu finally. I went on to the main stages and I caught Meditite as well. I didn't catch Skitty in the Main Stages and Alolan Sandshrew in the Special Stages unfortunately, but doing so I have unlocked the Kirlia stage.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
Yeah, I did start getting skips, my first one was at level 35 (+5). I’ve been getting mostly +4’s and 5’s since.

I’ve been playing SM more regularly now with Beedrill, Noivern and Flygon and it’s not too bad now. I even beat it itemless. At one point (Aromatisse, stage 45) I somehow had 68 moves built up. Reached M Ray (bypassed Snorlax) with 41 moves and used about 19 to beat it. Unfortunately my highest Hammering Streakers are only SL4 so I can’t use them until their stages return unless I have a large excess of cookies.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I got back on Mobile Shuffle after a long time and I challenged a couple of main stages after having caught Alolan Sandshrew a while back. This time I finally caught Staraptor and I luckily caught Klink and Mr. Mime on the first time I defeated them. I am currently up to Klang.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I got shiny genesect. That thing did not want to go quietly. It took me four tries just to beat it and then three GBs on top of that. I'm already back at meowth. Not looking forward to whatever deoxys is up next.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I played Mobile Shuffle and I challenged some of the latest Special Stages and I challenged Eevee and I only got a Skill Booster M. Then I went on to catch Pyukumuku and Winking Chimchar. Right now I have already used up my five hearts so next time I'll try the Cradily stage.

Last edited:

R_N

Caught Winking Chimchar & Winking Blissey on the first try each. Blissey has a pretty ridiculously good catch rate. I even got 2 boosters from Eevee. I'll just hold onto them incase I need them for like Marshadow.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I finally caught Cradily in Mobile Shuffle at 12% catch rate in a Poké Ball. I was also lucky to catch Talonflame first try but Blissey didn't go as well. I then went onto the Safari and I caught a Steenee there. I have Alakazam, Bounsweet and Tsareena left to catch in the Safari.

Exsception

Born Completionist
I started farming Zygarde-C for LDE, but I quickly stopped because I got fed up with the bad droprate. I'll cookie it down the line if need be. Now since there's not much else to do this this week I'm backtracking in mains and getting captures so that I'll be caught up when Marshadow comes around.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
For the past couple of days in Mobile Shuffle, I finally caught all of the Pokémon in the Safari, in which I caught Alakazam, Bounsweet and Tsareena. I also caught Dartrix as well as challenging the main stages. I finally caught Klang and I also caught Gothitelle after a Super Catch Power at 62% catch rate.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I spent almost all of my coins trying to S-rank deoxys-defense. It took five tries, all items. Finally took the bugger down using a team including silvally for Typeless Combo.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So over the past few days I caught Sliggoo but Medicham was always trying to be the worst by not letting itself get defeated and overall having a low catch rate. But I finally caught it after a Great Ball at 70% with Super Catch Power but unfortunately I have already wasted a Great Ball on it beforehand. I have also unlocked Grimer, which I did defeat at some point but didn't catch and because of that I have unlocked Wingull.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Eevee decided to be nice and gave me three skill boosters today. In the start-of-month challenge I got bulbasaur, which netted me a skill booster L. Think I'm going to go far enough in the darkrai EB to max out its skill if I can... It's already SL4 and the little yellow progress bar is under the second dot. And I want that skill swapper at lvl 50.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So in Mobile Shuffle, I caught Grimer, Wingull and Bouffalant. I did manage to defeat Muk but unfortunately I haven't caught it yet. I have Pawniard unlocked at least. Onto the Special Stages, I've only gotten one Skill Booster from Eevee and got 10 hearts from the Start-of-Month Challenge against Espurr as well as 5 hearts as a daily reward. I have caught Winking Audino and Winking Turtwig.

R_N

did anyone else get an update notice for this game, but not have it download anything?
Didn't effect the check in so I dont know what that was about.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
did anyone else get an update notice for this game, but not have it download anything?
Didn't effect the check in so I dont know what that was about.

I have been having a "there is an update available for this software" notice popping up for months on occasion when I tap the icon to open the game. But it never downloads or installs any update, and there isn't one when I check the nintendo shop. Even after the last official update the notice didn't go away. At this point I just ignore it.

Hbls0Te.jpg

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In Mobile Shuffle, I caught a Winking Togetic in the Special Stages but I unfortunately didn't get Thundurus today. In the Main Stages, I caught Muk, Pawniard, Delcatty and Pelipper. I did defeat Gardevoir at some point but unfortunately I didn't catch it so I have unlocked Klinklang.

R_N

I have been having a "there is an update available for this software" notice popping up for months on occasion when I tap the icon to open the game. But it never downloads or installs any update, and there isn't one when I check the nintendo shop. Even after the last official update the notice didn't go away. At this point I just ignore it.

Hbls0Te.jpg
That's...amazing

Pokemon Shuffle, to its very last, dissapoints in new ways

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So in Mobile Shuffle I challenged Meowth for coins and got 5200 coins. I challenged Victini and maxed out the level of Spooky Gengar. I used a lot of hearts on the Winking Swirlix stage but at least I eventually caught it at a rate of 82% with Super Catch Power.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I.

HATE.

HP tank stages.

I'm back up to shiny yveltal in the main stages, but holy crap, getting there. I used up seven hearts trying to S the chansey repeat stage and finally had to burn a C-1 on the damn thing. Repeat same for blissey and jellicent of all stages. After trying both stages six times each. Now I need to grind meowth again, because catching and S-ing castform-sun dropped me down to 6k coins

I did manage to get to stage 100 of the darkrai EB and max out darkrai's Sleep Charm. I'm done with the EB now

Last edited: