• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I got third tier in the m-pinsir competition, score of 169,000-something. I know I'll probably drop somewhat in the days before the comp ends, but I do not care as long as I get the mega stone. Needed to burn a few hearts to finally get wimpod from the safari, and I S'd up to the onix repeat stage in the main stages. Just getting more coins so I can push ahead again.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So in Mobile Shuffle I caught Spring Form Deerling and Venomoth in the Safari, both of which took a while to catch. I had another attempt to catch Female Jellicent but unfortunately I didn't catch it. I also did encounter Wimpod today but the 18% catch rate simply wasn't good enough and I didn't catch it unfortunately.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Lucked out and was able to catch Wimpod today. Working on grinding for Pokecoins versus Meowth now. Also tried in the M-Pinsir competition. Did ok, hoping it works out.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I played Pokémon Shuffle Mobile and I finally caught Wimpod today with Super Catch Power at 78%. I caught Trash Cloak Burmy too after quite a while. I only have Shiinotic left to catch.

R_N

Finally the Pinsirite is in my hands. I cannot believe they waited so long to release it...like honestly, what were they thinking.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Finally the Pinsirite is in my hands. I cannot believe they waited so long to release it...like honestly, what were they thinking.

When do they ever think about anything XP

I have up to shiny xerneas S-ranked now. Unlocked speed deoxys. Need more coins before I can take it on, though.

Only four more unique 'mons needed to get to trainer rank 30. I see torterra in the next batch of mains, but the rest are all different forms. I assume the last three are event 'mons that haven't been released yet?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I played a bit of Mobile Shuffle and I caught Shiinotic, so I have caught all of the Pokémon in the Safari. I have also caught shiny Charizard and Breloom too. Back to the Main Stages, I finally caught Machop even though I had to spend a jewel just to get it and I caught Shinx, Whismur and Luxio along the way. I'm currently up to Spritzee.

Exsception

Born Completionist
When do they ever think about anything XP

I have up to shiny xerneas S-ranked now. Unlocked speed deoxys. Need more coins before I can take it on, though.

Only four more unique 'mons needed to get to trainer rank 30. I see torterra in the next batch of mains, but the rest are all different forms. I assume the last three are event 'mons that haven't been released yet?

Yes, they are Bruxish, Stufful, and Marshadow; which come on weeks 17, 20, and 23 respectively.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
After getting back on Mobile Shuffle after a while, I got 2 Raise Level Maxes from the Mid-Month Challenge and one Skill Booster M from Eevee. I then went onto the Safari and unfortunately didn't catch any new Pokémon there.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Is anybody else having trouble checking in today, or is it just me? XP

Can anybody please give me some advice on how to beat deoxys speed forme? I only beat it once but only got the 1% catch rate, failed to catch it, and couldn't beat the stupid thing again

Last edited:

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
Very disappointed to find that Mega Pinsir doesn’t have a ‘removes all cloud covered icons and does damage ability’, haha can you imagine? I sped it up already and still have over 50 MSU to use on Megas I never use like Sharpedo. I never even fed Aerodactyl or MMX yet.

Completely forgot I never caught Sunkern; think I gave up on it before because it refused to stay in the ball but stays in first time on this occasion.

I remembered to do mid-month this time and got Charmander!

Can anybody please give me some advice on how to beat deoxys speed forme? I only beat it once but only got the 1% catch rate, failed to catch it, and couldn't beat the stupid thing again

I really just suggest spending a few days farming Litwick FE to SL5 (good drop rate). You can then consistently beat it itemless and hope for SCR (which I never got). Litwick doesn’t even need that many RMLs, mine was only lvl 13. Shiny M Tyranitar was my Mega of choice. No check in problems here.

R_N

deal as much damage as you can then pop a jewel if its under 25%

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So I went on Mobile Shuffle after a long time and I got 10 hearts as a daily reward. I challenged the Safari and I have only caught Lurantis. I have Sunkern, Sunflora, Trumbeak and Drampa left to catch even though this event ends in 2 hours from now so unless I get really lucky, I will most likely won't be able to catch the remaining Pokémon until half a year later.

R_N

Reminder that the new Safari dropped a male Unfezant, which is new.
female unfezant, males have the mask.

I got it on my first trip into the safari and caught it in 2 great balls. Pikachu refuesed to proc even on a 5 match, otherwise i'd probably have it in a single pokeball.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So in Mobile Shuffle, I challenged the Safari and I caught Jangmo-o, Camerupt and Pidove. I did encounter Hakamo-o today, but unfortunately I didn't catch it. I have female Hippopotas, female Hippowdon, Tranquill, both male and female Unfezant and of course Hakamo-o.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Took me about 20 hearts to find the female unfezant, but I caught it in a regular ball using m-gengar and an ice team. Am now grinding litwick's FE. It's up to SL3 already. Might pause to run it through ampharos a few dozen times at some point since litwick itself is only lvl 2. And I am now once again completely out of skill swappers.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So just then in Mobile Shuffle, I have finally caught both Unfezants in the Safari, which used around 15 or so hearts for me to get both of them. I used a Great Ball on the male one at 90% with Super Catch Power and I caught the female one at 21% with a Poké Ball. I have received my daily reward of a Mega Start but I have encountered female Hippopotas occasionally, which always kept on getting a catch rate of 12% and of course it was annoying trying to catch it.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
One or two more PSBs for litwick and its skill will max out. Ran it through victini yesterday and got it to lvl 7, will require a lot of running through ampharos to get it over lvl 10 and able to KO speed deoxys. And still a lot of coin grinding to do, too

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In Mobile Shuffle, after having not caught any new Pokémon in the Safari for so long, I finally caught Tranquill at 17% with a Poké Ball. I've haven't encountered female Hippowdon in a while but I encounter Hakamo-o a bit more frequently. The Pokémon I haven't caught yet in the Safari are female Hippopotas, female Hippowdon and Hakamo-o.