1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Serebii, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

So in Mobile Shuffle I caught some Pokémon in the Special Stages. A few days ago, I caught a winking Chansey in a Great Ball and just then I caught Jirachi. In the Safari, I still have Cutiefly, Swadloon and Leavanny left to catch.

2. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

I scraped up enough coins to take another stab at primal kyogre and be able to afford a few great balls. I guess all my swearing and promising the thrashing of a lifetime if I could reach through the screen paid off, because this time my 'mons comboed and I took kyogre down with 13 moves to spare. Caught it in a GB with SCP up to max.

Now back to meowth again. Gonna switch it in as soon as popplio hits lvl 15 and get at least some EXP on it while waiting for victini to come back around.

3. Mega Altaria

So I got around playing Mobile Shuffle and I caught Cutiefly and Leavanny in the Safari. I was lucky I had enough coins for a Great Ball and I got a Super Catch Power so I used it on Leavanny because it is hard to find. The only Pokémon I need to catch is Swadloon.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  4. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

I see what you guys meant about getting easy S-ranks in the early UX stages. I'm up to UX stage 30 already and easy S on every one so far.

Also liking the 300 coins for winning

5. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

missed a few days early in july so I just now got the final celebration pikachu
    All I've got left now is Marshadow and I don't even need to check in anymore until then. 99999 coins, 99 hearts, 5 jewels there is literally nothing marshadow can do to me

6. Mega Altaria

I finally caught Swadloon after a week of endless failed attempts to even catch it. So I have finally caught all Pokémon in the Safari. I also got a Celebration Pikachu today. I also caught Turtonator as well and I need to catch 10 different species of Pokémon to get the Gardevoirite.

7. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

And now, all datamined species have appeared now. There is still one more week left, but this is mostly over.

8. Mega Altaria

So I went back on Mobile Shuffle after a while. I got two Raise Max Levels from Espurr and two Skill Boosters from the Mid-Month Challenge. I only caught winking Skiploom in the Safari. I have Linoone, winking Hoppip, winking Jumpluff, winking Snorunt and winking Glalie left to catch. Unfortunately I didn't get a touch at Marshadow.

9. Krokketto Prime Danjal

Krokketto Prime Danjal Done with worldly lies

32 Skill swappers in the bag but what’s one more from the MMC, right?

I was one PSB short of SL4 for Turtonator -_-

I tried Marshadow with DD and M+5 without researching the stage and didn’t come close. LDE and Mo4 FE failures didn’t help. I tried again with all items except DD so that I could Spookify it but left Mimikyu in the fourth slot -_-

I still won but only ended up with a 10% catch rate. Luckily I got a 55% SCP and got it in one great ball and now I will never have to worry about catch rates or ball escapes in this game again! I don’t know how anyone will be able to farm that stage cheaply.

Besides Picross, Rumble World and those Pinball games this is the only other game where I’ve completed the Pokédex. Now I can put this game away!

And play it again after I’ve slept.

10. R_N

R_N Better Name GET

As should be no surprise for this disaster of a game, Marshadow is terrible

miraculously everything went right on run #3 and I caught it on a 25% pokeball. Good bye forever you terrible game it wasn't fun.

11. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Werewolf of London

Yea I couldn't even get it down very far even with items and Pokemon that were at their highest level. Hate the level as a whole.

12. Exsception

Exsception Born Completionist

Ladies and gentlemen, Liberation Day has finally arrived.

...But not really. I got Trainer Rank 30 and that sweet shiny badge, however I still have 19 different forms of Pokemon to catch (They're all in Main/Expert stages thankfully) and I'm going to try for all 1453 S-ranks in the game because I'm a masochistic or something.

Still a long road ahead for me, but for many people this is their last day of Shuffle.

13. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Hee hee...

My last day is when everything is S-ranked and captured.

Exsception and Trainer Yusuf like this.
  14. Mega Altaria

So I went onto Mobile Shuffle and I caught winking Glalie and winking Hoppip, which I caught at 18% with a Poké Ball. I encountered winking Snorunt a couple of times but I still had some trouble with catching it. I have Linoone, winking Snorunt and winking Jumpluff left to catch in the Safari.

15. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

Caught marshadow. Might have gone a little overboard but I was in no mood for stubborn rng shenanigans so I just threw the whole kitchen sink at it.

Need to get promal groudon, once I finish training kyogre and seismitoad. Then I'll have everything and this game can go screw itself.

16. Mega Altaria

So I finally caught Linoone in Mobile Shuffle. Winking Snorunt still wouldn't get in the ball and winking Jumpuff just never pops up. And I'm feeling that it's starting to get a bit long for me to catch all of the Pokémon in the Safari but fortunately tomorrow's reward is five hearts.

17. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Hee hee...

Hmm, would Marshadow's Hide and Seek actually be very useful in Meowth runs, I wonder?

18. Exsception

Exsception Born Completionist

It can be, if it's skill boosted. But given the fact that Marshadow's stage isn't exactly farmable and it would take 15 SBM for SL5, it's too expensive to be worth it.

19. Mega Altaria

I finally caught all of the Pokémon in the Safari. I got 3800 coins from Meowth. I challenged Infernape and Hitmontop and I successfully defeated the latter. Unfortunately I didn’t get to catch it though.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  20. Cyberra

Cyberra pain in the ***

Primal groudon has been captured. I have now caught every single pokemon in Shuffle, unless the devs get a brainworm and decide to dump the other 20-something unowns on us. I now have no more reason to train any 'mons or waste coins beating stages; I don't care about S-ranks now that there's nothing left to unlock, and the UX stages can go stuff themselves.

Goodbye, Shuffle. You will not be missed.

R_N and Trainer Yusuf like this.