1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Serebii, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria Shiny hunter

In Mobile Shuffle, I caught Archeops and Palossand in the Special Stages even though Palossand was tougher to catch. Luckily I was able to catch it at 17% catch rate. I challenged Alolan Sandslash later on even though I didn't manage to defeat it. I then went on to challenge Gogoat in the Main Stages and even though I got a good catch rate for it, I unfortunately didn't have enough coins for a Great Ball at that time.

2. raichu27

raichu27 Well-Known Member

Got to beat Zygarde 250 using Mega Start, Moves +5, and Complexity. Used (Shiny) Diancie LV.19, Zygarde Complete Forme LV. 15, and Zygarde LV. 16.

By the way, it would be cool to see Poipole & its evolution and Zeroera to come in the game.

3. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

That ship has sailed. They could have been added months ago, but they haven't. We're also strangely missing bits before (Midnight Lycanroc) and after (the new Ultra Beasts, Sunny D-Roc, and Zeraora) Sun and Moon was updated.

4. Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n s0Ul Br0k3n sOUl

I've been using my MAXed Rayquaza (normal), LV. 12 Xerneas, LV. 10 Zygarde, and the two different Diancies interchangeably and it's actually been pretty smooth sailing to level 180 on the EB.

5. AuraChannelerChris

Less than 100 stages left to S-rank!

And yes, I'm also going to S-rank the Extra stages.

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  6. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Happy Holidays! Staff Member Moderator

Been playing this game a bit more lately. Tried against Winking Azumarill and one of the other stages and lost. It's so frustrating to get close but not quite enough. Now working on re earning some coins.

7. AuraChannelerChris

Only one last stage to S rank on Main, like 20 I'm steamrolling on Expert, and a few missions to complete this damned game!

And maybe the 60-stage Survival Mode.

8. AuraChannelerChris

All Mission Cards completed, including that extremely annoying Yveltal one. Didn't mind using a few Jewels there.

Only 3 stages left to S rank on Expert, and 1 on Main.

9. AuraChannelerChris

And done with everything but the Survival Mode. I have almost conquered this F2P game for good.

10. AuraChannelerChris

And through sheer luck, Survival Mode 2.0 is done.

Which means I AM A SLAVE TO THIS GAME NO LONGER. I HAVE CONQUERED A F2P GAME WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME.

I AM YOUR SHUFFLE GOD.

DR.gonzo and WishIhadaManafi5 like this.
  11. I've beaten the entire Zygarde EB without using a single Complexity before, though it's pretty tough and requires a high level of skill to do. Volcanion is the only EB I have not been able to complete without using a Complexity, though one person has managed to pull that off that I know of.

The only thing I'm really doing at this point in the game is working towards completing all of the UX stages and then I can finally quit playing this game.

12. DioBrandoTHEWORLD

DioBrandoTHEWORLD Mad Scientist!

I'm pretty much done with this game too. The last time a played was some months ago.

13. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Gesshin Powered

Same here, I stopped playing after catching Primal Groudon (also months ago). No need to tackle Survival Mode or UX Stages as Black Profiles are not a thing on the 3DS version.

DioBrandoTHEWORLD likes this.
  14. DioBrandoTHEWORLD

DioBrandoTHEWORLD Mad Scientist!

Exactly. I think the game is already "done" to be honest.