• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

monkeyman192

simply bored
I'll have to make sure I get home just before the time is up, so I can quickly try crank out a higher score if need be. I was sitting at about 7000th this morning, so I can't imagine I will drop that many places considering most of Europe will be asleep...

Also, still can't beat damn mewtwo! I have only that, heatran, xerneas, and blaziken to catch...

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm still sitting at a score of 17080 (3799th place) with no items used. I'll be checking more regularly but at this rate I think I'm safe to keep my coins where they're at. I mean I doubt that'll fall below 20000th place but you know.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
I'll have to make sure I get home just before the time is up, so I can quickly try crank out a higher score if need be. I was sitting at about 7000th this morning, so I can't imagine I will drop that many places considering most of Europe will be asleep...

Also, still can't beat damn mewtwo! I have only that, heatran, xerneas, and blaziken to catch...

Complexity -1, Mega Start, Disruption Delay, Moves +5, Mega Gengar, Zoroark, Yveltal, Absol.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I have no idea if this works, but, if you use a Great Ball and the Pokemon runs anyway, at the moment it pops out from the Great Ball, you can immediately go to the Home Menu and reboot the game's main menu to still keep the 2,500 coins.

Complexity -1, Mega Start, Disruption Delay, Moves +5, Mega Gengar, Zoroark, Yveltal, Absol.

There's a hole in your statement! Absol should be useless with the first factor in play!

monkeyman192

simply bored

I spent all my coins just unlocking mewtwo, so I don't have enough to get all that, let alone try it a few times. Plus my scyther and scizor are stronger than my zoroak and absol...
I see what you are doing with zoroak thoguh. Will give it a go and see how well it goes. At the moment I am getting 21-22,000 consistently with no items

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
This seems to still be true...Did it when I was trying those Ex stages

Anyone have tips for Raikou, Suicune, and Blaziken? No luck on those Ex stages

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
My ranking for the Mega Lucario Challenge has dropped to around the 900 range but is still very likely I will receive the Lucarionite when the challenge ends. I also find it a bit surprising I will be one of the few who achieved the feat without using Mega Slowbro since I attempted the challenge before I caught Slowbro.

R_N

This seems to still be true...Did it when I was trying those Ex stages

just get a solid set of things that hit super effectively
Suicune has the upper hand of allowing a SE mega, but you can easily sub in a 4th SE dude for the other two. Since the time limit is so short, just focusing on damage will be fine. I used no items on any of them and only used a jewel on suicune because i was lazy (which, if timed well enough, will still have like 14 seconds left as you land the final blow and give you an instant S as well as a crazy capture bonus). My highest was I think my Donphan, who was around 6 or so. Just keep pecking away at it, unless you get really unlucky you'll probably finish with between 2 and 8 seconds left.

e: definitely dont waste money on complexity -1, at least. You definitely do not need that for the sake of just beating them, for getting a decent rank, or for capturing them. If you waste money on these stages I'd suggest the +10 second or mega start power to help clear a bad board (can never go wrong with mega slowbro for example)

JBone

Wizard
Man Mega Lucario was annoying. I used at least four disruption delays, and still got my best run (14549pts/ 9780th :p) with no items, thanks to an amazing slowbro combo.

monkeyman192

simply bored

FOr the legendary dogs, just try be super quick, and when the board first appears, try and plan out a few moves as soon as possible, so you can do a good deal of damage in a very short time. As R_N said, don't worry about items, and probably go for 4 SE pokemon...

I guess we won't find out about mega lucario until check in time arrives...

R_N

New check in added a Keldeo stage AND a new set of main stages, as well as a free disruption delay

also gives you the lucarioite if possible

e: Mega lucario uses the same mega power as lopunny
not a bad power, really.

e: Oh, and a new set of daily stages starting with Pachirisu

e2: Judging by the updated pokemon list, looks like it goes to 199 pokemon now, but some of those are clearly special stages to be (Groudon, Rayquaza) and probably the daily pokemon

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah this update has a ton of stuff, though not an overwhelming amount. Keldeo's stage is kind of annoying though, ended up using some items to actually catch it but that was still just a 39% catch.

I do notice Rayquaza in the Pokemon list does have the same Mega icon, wonder if they'll just add a dummy Mega stone item when it comes or something. More importantly I wonder when they'll decide to start up an event for it and Groudon though, and if they'll be just as easy as Kyogre's stage.

R_N

Yeah this update has a ton of stuff, though not an overwhelming amount. Keldeo's stage is kind of annoying though, ended up using some items to actually catch it but that was still just a 39% catch.

I do notice Rayquaza in the Pokemon list does have the same Mega icon, wonder if they'll just add a dummy Mega stone item when it comes or something. More importantly I wonder when they'll decide to start up an event for it and Groudon though, and if they'll be just as easy as Kyogre's stage.

it is funny how Rayquaza, the pokemon that doesn't need a mega stone has one, but Kyogre & Groudon don't

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Just got the Lucarionite with a final ranking of 1002, also got a free random Disruption Delay for some reason though I am happy I do not have to shell out 1500 coins to use it. Glad that we got extra stages following the Mega Mewtwo level, it gives something to look forward to (and fill in gaps for the Mega Stones list).

Last edited:

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
it is funny how Rayquaza, the pokemon that doesn't need a mega stone has one, but Kyogre & Groudon don't

It makes me wonder how they'll go about with the Primals even more.

So I guess along with this we also get Steelix and another Pokemon with a Mega whose portrait I can't make out for some reason. Meanwhile I'm 0/2 on S ranks and catches on the new main stages. I did get Keldeo and Pachirisu though so I'm okay with that for now. There definitely does seem to be some sort of curve up from the early stages but it's not a step higher than the previous stages in terms of difficulty. Let's hope the Megas aren't stupid annoying either.

Illusione-Tempus

My final ranking was 9000ish 'cause I was already satisfied and thought that my last rank of 5000 ain't gonna put me to the 20000s any time soon.

Anyway, do they have to add the new stages right when my midterms are coming? Now I'm back to my old habit on waiting every 30 minutes with my 3DS on to play the stages...

EDIT:
So I guess along with this we also get Steelix and another Pokemon with a Mega whose portrait I can't make out for some reason.

Looks like a Salamence to me.

Last edited:

R_N

Since the last pokemon on the list is Cofagrigrus, I'm guessing we're finally going to start filling out the mega slots depending on how many bosses there are. Hopefully its not Mega Mewtwo X, i'd like a mega aerodactyl or a mega charizard

Illusione-Tempus

Any ideas on what the daily Pokemon are? I take that it's the Pokemon from Pachirisu to the one before Keldeo. I can identify Druddigon and Sigilyph out of those.

I lied Onix is a jerk.

Onix is a jerk, yeah.

EDIT: nvm, after a quick scan through my Battle Trozei dex I found out that the daily Pokemon are possibly Pachirisu, Tropius, Sigilyph, Farfetch'd and Druddigon.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Only 15 new stages. Maybe a new EX stage if you S Rank them all. Good luck with that, though. These stages are brutal

http://www.serebii.net/shuffle/location/wackyworkshop.shtml

Daily Pokémon are: Monday - Pachirisu, Tuesday - Sigilyph, Wednesday - Tropius, Thursday - Farfetch'd, Friday - Druddigon
The Meowth Coin Challenge stage is also prolonged and will be every Saturday and Sunday until April 19th