• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
And now, I have S-Ranked the 15 stages and captured all of the Pokemon...burning like 35,000 coins for them all.

It's back to grinding coins with Meowth for me. I have to be prepared for the next brutal stages.

Huh, well I'll be

EX20, Mewtwo, is just tied to the # of stages. I s-ranked pancham and just unlocked it.
Thank god I don't have to touch the 5 mega stages, at least until more EX stages are added

Then it is confirmed. Somebody alert our website god Serebii!

That moment when you buy a disruption delay and moves +5 for Onix, and the combos rack up and you beat it in 4 moves. I hate wasting my hard-earned coins. =( But imo disruption delay is way better than mega stat. Makes me wonder why it's cheaper.

That Disruption Delay surely was what caused your luck to increase severely.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Still no luck with Froakie. It's disruption almost never kicks in. =( Going to grind for Mega Start on Ampharos to clear out the blocks.

monkeyman192

simply bored
I beat pancham in 2 moves and got like 50 combo between the two, ridiculous. (Incidentally, this translated to a 44% catch rate get realy game)

I beat pancham the other day when trying to catch it and got a combo 78 and a final score of a bit over 20,000...

Also have only onix, larvesta and milotic to S rank before I go back to trying to catch goddamn mewtwo!

Silversea

For me the most difficult stages have been onix, pancham, bagon and froakie. I had no problem with milotic. These are the last three I can't get S on. I have an A on bagon but the others have still been Bs in my past attempts with +5 moves.

Meowth definitely requires a perfect team equilibrium, I made 5 more attempts earlier for a match of 4 and ended up with a match of 3 which took all the turns to arrange and the rest I did not complete the level (2 of those remaining 4 involved 4 matches). I think I might just stick with the matches of 3 because it always works.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
I had little trouble actually getting S ranks after catching them all since I got lucky with Onix (and Bagon got some lucky combos first attempt), Milotic is the only one that's proven annoying for me. Feebas was actually worse when I tried it for the same reasons Chris mentioned. I think Mega Start Ampharos is definitely the most reliable answer though even that needs some luck to not get screwed over finishing too slowly even with Turns +5.

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
I......I think I just figured out how to beat expert stages. or at least a better way for me to go at them then I have been.
I had one heart left so I was like eff it let's try heatran, and so was doing horrible the whole time till like the last minute. You see I think and try to spot combos/matches and react quickly, unlike the main gameplay where I just think and double check but that didn't even get it a quarter of it's health. So I just went chaotic with my stylus and was just flicking it around throwing whatever here and there (granted I also didn't know it did the dark cloud disruption so didn't bring a 'mon to remove those) and I got it below half from that.

Is that how you're supposed to go about them? or actually think and just be super fast at reacting? I really suck at the harder stages :/ (I consider Expert and mega mewtwo Y + as hard stages >.> )

Edit: cept for suicune who i just tried, the ice kind of screwed that tactic ;A; sigh

Last edited:

R_N

I think feebas is probably the best thing to use if you dont feel like spending money. Opening up anything is absolutely key to progressing through that stage. My winning team was Amphy, Feebas, Zapdos & Raikou. No mega start, no disruption delay. You're still leaving things to luck but at least it's cheap.

monkeyman192

simply bored
I think feebas is probably the best thing to use if you dont feel like spending money. Opening up anything is absolutely key to progressing through that stage. My winning team was Amphy, Feebas, Zapdos & Raikou. No mega start, no disruption delay. You're still leaving things to luck but at least it's cheap.

DId you get an S rank doing this method? Best I could get was A... Will need to give it another go though knowing S is 17 to see how close I can get before spending money on the mega start...

R_N

DId you get an S rank doing this method? Best I could get was A... Will need to give it another go though knowing S is 17 to see how close I can get before spending money on the mega start...

sadly, a b

s rank would basically need mega start, but i got close to an A. I got a set of unlucky disruptions, after getting ampharos even and there's not much you can do about that even with disruption delay

monkeyman192

simply bored
sadly, a b

s rank would basically need mega start, but i got close to an A. I got a set of unlucky disruptions, after getting ampharos even and there's not much you can do about that even with disruption delay

I think some of the disruptions are good actually. The one where it does about 5 in one go are good if you are just floundering and having to match up feebas after feebas because it is all that is not frozen. Often when it does the multi disrupt it gives you no moves, and resets, and if you are lucky with a reset you do a reasonable amount of damage...

R_N

The tropius stage is so weird

THere's just this one, singular coin at the bottom of the puzzle and it never spawns more coins. I guess its just a free [100?] if you hit it with a mega power?

Secundum

Lord Of Order
I......I think I just figured out how to beat expert stages. or at least a better way for me to go at them then I have been.
I had one heart left so I was like eff it let's try heatran, and so was doing horrible the whole time till like the last minute. You see I think and try to spot combos/matches and react quickly, unlike the main gameplay where I just think and double check but that didn't even get it a quarter of it's health. So I just went chaotic with my stylus and was just flicking it around throwing whatever here and there (granted I also didn't know it did the dark cloud disruption so didn't bring a 'mon to remove those) and I got it below half from that.

Is that how you're supposed to go about them? or actually think and just be super fast at reacting? I really suck at the harder stages :/ (I consider Expert and mega mewtwo Y + as hard stages >.> )

Edit: cept for suicune who i just tried, the ice kind of screwed that tactic ;A; sigh

Yeah, that's pretty much how to do it.

Got an S-rank 4 times on Tropius before I managed to catch it. -_-
Good to know that there are two more coins up there...but I think that I'll stick to Meowth.

Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Any tips for taking down Mega Gengar? ._.
Been stuck on it for a week now, and have 0 coins left from trying disruption and mega :(

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Use Absol and other Dark types.

Illusione-Tempus

Mega Start is a godsend against Milotic. I just used it once and I immediately S-ranked the stage and caught Milotic at the same time. Then again, I got lucky on the starting layout, since the Feebas was placed at matching positions, causing the Mega-Ampharos getting matched without me doing anything, which cleared up a lot of the frozen blocks. Managed to defeat it in 17 moves, giving me a 71% catch rate, which is much better than the 19% catch rates I'm forced to endure hahaha.

And my favorite Pokemon is finally mine in Pokemon Shuffle, yay

Silversea

I got S on milotic with +5 turns and bringing feebas. 17 turns left is the minimum for S on that stage.

7 turns left is the minimum for larvesta.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Use Absol and other Dark types.

Well obviously I wouldn't have asked for help if nothing was working for me? :p

I'm using Mega Sabelye, Absol, Zoroark and Umbreon.
Not working at all. Tried with Gengar as well.

ChicaSkas

I did end up buying two $35.00 cards and blasting out the game as hard as I could without the Home Screen trick to get this:
http://i.imgur.com/ZyGEaTK.jpg