• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

R_N

You just need to put close attention to your moves and what is surely going to cause a chain reaction. Seriously, it's not that bad.

nnnno it really is

there was a time where i had no choice but to cause a reaction
it was a small reaction that had a limited chance and it brought down exactly what was needed to defeat meowth and then keep going

does it happen all the time? no of course not
can it happen and does it? yes

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I got Shuckle on my third successful (stage beaten) try, so I lucked out there. Nonetheless it was kinda annoying!

Regirock took ages for me though, and I went with the greatballs before the recent posts here about trying only 3 Pokemon and all. -_-

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
Relicanth's not too bad or anything. caught it on my 2nd try ^w^
knew it'd be him today, but was still hoping for spiritomb
and he comes with mega boost :D (is this the first/only rock type to have it? I think it is. so helpful for mega aerodactyl, maybe)

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Relicanth wasn't so bad of a stage, the catch rate was also much more reasonable than Shuckle, Daily Stage catch rates considered. Mega Start is pretty neat for making a good Aerodactyl partner as well.

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
And yet at 30ish% catch rate each time, I can't catch it. Shuckle was already easier to catch. At this rate I'll have to start chucking Great Balls. *sigh*

komedy27u

Mega Boost? Well I'm sure at some point it'll be useful to double up with Pupitar 'cause lately this game is loooving rocks~

ChicaSkas

14 times I tried the Schuckle.
14 times I failed to catch. then the time ran out. Screw you, shuckle, I'll try you the NEXT time we get Daily Pokemon.... :grr:

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Got Relicanth. Useless imo. Mons with mega boost tend to be so weak that they aren't worth using. Case in point-the Eeveelutions.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
Finally caught that sucker, Relicanth. It did not want to get caught unless I used a Great Ball... I caved after seven tries; including the ones from last night! Making me mad first thing in the morning. Geez!

R_N

Got Relicanth. Useless imo. Mons with mega boost tend to be so weak that they aren't worth using. Case in point-the Eeveelutions.

In relicanth's defense, he has a base 60 power. Most others have base 50. This also makes him one of the stronger rock types, i think? But that type has a bunch of overlap anyway so...

AlxK9207

Creative Co-Author
Good God, I missed out on Kecleon, Shuckle, but I got Relicanth. Now, I'm likely to miss out on Regirock, because he has too many ding-dong hitpoints. Is Game Freak losing money or something? I want to be able to get Regirock without having to make too big of a microtransaction!

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
i give up on suicune. ugh I JUST WANT ONE SECOND TO LOOK AT THE WHOLE BOARD! but if I take that then I never beat it. I make so many mistakes. If I focus on clearing the frozen pokes I lose. If I don't clear some of them i lose. And I switch the wrong things, or switch a poke for itself instead of the poke next to it to make a match because MY HANDS WON'T COORDINATE! stupid 15 seconds. why is raikou so much easier than suicune and entei .___________.

monkeyman192

simply bored
i give up on suicune. ugh I JUST WANT ONE SECOND TO LOOK AT THE WHOLE BOARD! but if I take that then I never beat it. I make so many mistakes. If I focus on clearing the frozen pokes I lose. If I don't clear some of them i lose. And I switch the wrong things, or switch a poke for itself instead of the poke next to it to make a match because MY HANDS WON'T COORDINATE! stupid 15 seconds. why is raikou so much easier than suicune and entei .___________.

What 'mons are you using? I just had a quick lazy go with Ampharos, sceptile, zaptos and raikou and had 2 seconds left... I find try and be clam about it, especially with the ones that are only 15 seconds long. Just build up 5 hearts and give it a go with all of them in a row...

SkyBlue

I ate ColtonL
What 'mons are you using? I just had a quick lazy go with Ampharos, sceptile, zaptos and raikou and had 2 seconds left... I find try and be clam about it, especially with the ones that are only 15 seconds long. Just build up 5 hearts and give it a go with all of them in a row...

same team, and thats where all my hearts went. I was calm, but Its hard to stay calm when you have to move so fast to beat it in 15 seconds.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Use the home button trick.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
same team, and thats where all my hearts went. I was calm, but Its hard to stay calm when you have to move so fast to beat it in 15 seconds.

I managed to capture Suicune with about 5 seconds remaining. I did beat it with about 7 seconds once, but failed the capture.

9 seconds will S rank the 15 second stages btw.

Word of advice, just make matches as fast as possible, don't pay attention to what you're doing tbh. I managed to S rank Raikou with 9 seconds because I just made matches of 3 as fast as possible.

zero2exe

I actually have my hopes high for spiritomb's ability, being a ghost type hopefully it'll add more diversity for Banette lineups. I'm betting on spookify so it becomes a gastly upgrade.

Ha! Guess I was right on the money after all so we get our gastly upgrade for ghost teams x)
At least it wasn't too hard to catch (though Absol's mind zap on turn 1 must have helped too).

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Spiritomb's stage is a little odd, got the Croagunk and freezing block disruptions but otherwise it's not really that tough. Managed to luck out and get it first try despite the usual meager catch rates. It's nice to have something better than Gastly with Spookify though.