• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

R_N

Well, it IS 1%.

Still missing a 1/100 after 100 hearts is always a bummer

the curse of percentages

e: i figure i would ignore the disurptions and just buy a mega start and surely it would wor IT DIDNT WORK AT ALL

PANGORO WHY ARE YOU TERRIBLE

Last edited:

Rio!

Composer

the curse of percentages

e: i figure i would ignore the disurptions and just buy a mega start and surely it would wor IT DIDNT WORK AT ALL

I dunno which is worse for me at this point; Conkeldurr or Pangoro. I almost want to just raeg-quit for a while. :V

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

the curse of percentages

So I caught Phione in a Great Ball at MAX catch rate and good thing that its capture rate is so high. I found it within 25 hearts.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
EDIT: Gonna EX hunt for a bit (Entei is still next in order), then do another all-items run on MChomp later in the week...

EDIT2: Got Entei. Brought Great Ball money, didn't need it...

Also got Suicune. Should be able to get Raikou today, despite not having MChomp yet...

Mega Typhlosion

Went all in for Garchomp. Staryu gave me a lot of coins and we got a free Attack Power and DD, so I went all in. Got almost 40.000 points and I hope it's enough for the top 3000 and the Mega Speedup. The deadline is still a little too far away though.

Silversea

the curse of percentages

Not as much as missing a 1/100 after 200 hearts.

But welcome to RNG.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Not as much as missing a 1/100 after 200 hearts.

But welcome to RNG.

Yeah RNG is terrible.
Also because missing a 94% Rayquaza Great Ball. Thrice in a row.

But then again I did find and capture Phione on my third Safari go so karma?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Was able to unlock the Genesect stage after I S-Ranked Feebas. Not sure how to go through with this given the stage is quite infamous for being a money sink in between spamming Great Balls and throwing almost every item at it to make it more manageable. I currently torn choosing between Blaziken, Gengar or Manectric as my Mega though I will hold off on challenging it until after the Garchomp competition in case we get more events for some of the unreleased Pokémon.

Last edited:

Mega Typhlosion

Was able to unlock the Genesect stage after I S-Ranked Feebas. Not sure how to go through with this given the stage is quite infamous for being a money sink in between spamming Great Balls and throwing almost every item at it to make it more manageable. I currently torn choosing between Blaziken, Gengar or Manectric as my Mega though I will hold off on challenging it until after the Garchomp competition in case we get more events for some of the unreleased Pokémon.

Pignite, the safari, Wobbuffet and M-Garchomp will all end next week, so we will definitely get new stages and events. I'd advise you to either take this week to challenge Genesect, or to focus solely on farming coins and guaranteeing the Garchompite (for the Mega Speedup, you'll need items).

As for Genesect, with Mega Blaziken it becomes beatable itemless. I did it 3 times but only caught it after a nice Super Catch Power appearance. It was the only way I found to beat that thing. Other Megas failed even with a DD and M-Start.

GreenTL

I dropped below the 3k threshold for a Mega Speedup on M-Garchomp, so had another try at it. Didn't have the best run (Three blue Pokemon + Timed stage = horrible idea) but I'm still sitting at around 2k rank-wise. Here's hoping I stay up there.

No drama if I don't though, I have a hell of a load of coins from so much farming.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Also got Suicune. Should be able to get Raikou today, despite not having MChomp yet...

Or not. Damn thing ran away @ 42%. Irritating.

No matter. Since my Saturday is going to be busy, I'm gonna switch back to Ampharos over today to train Phione (for real this time), then coin farm over Thursday & Friday. Hopefully I'll improve my MChomp score...

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Almost beat Genesect itemless using Mega Blaziken and three Fire-types, I will be training Entei as it provides better colour contrast from Heatran than Ninetales. Shame all of the currently available Fire-types are more or less the same colour (Typhlosion would be very helpful here) which is a pain in timed stages. Thankfully I have already dealt with all the events and secured the Garchompnite with a score in the 47k range.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Not neccesarily. Only lucario has been repeated, and I suspect only because it's alost a requirement for the later stages.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Almost beat Genesect itemless using Mega Blaziken and three Fire-types, I will be training Entei as it provides better colour contrast from Heatran than Ninetales. Shame all of the currently available Fire-types are more or less the same colour (Typhlosion would be very helpful here) which is a pain in timed stages. Thankfully I have already dealt with all the events and secured the Garchompnite with a score in the 47k range.

Try Moltres instead. It provides better colour contrast than Entei and power of 4>power of 5.

komedy27u

Not neccesarily. Only lucario has been repeated, and I suspect only because it's alost a requirement for the later stages.

MBlast also repeated. We're not sure about safari Megas since they don't seem to be repeating safaris, whereas they've repeated other recurrent events...

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Hmm...true, forgot about him. Still, out of 7? competition Megas, only 2 have been repeated.

Aesnath

But Nothing Happened
I'm still trying to decide on whether or not to make a full-item run at M-Garchomp to try and get in the speedup. I'm around rank 5000 currently, so it seems possible if I'm willing to spend the coins. On the other hand, it is starting to seem like I may stay within 18k without another run. Part of my problem is that I haven't been able to make a decision on what to spend my current speedups on, so a new one would probably just rot with the others.

I could just as easily use those coins to try and beat mewtwo (who I still haven't), so I'm conflicted.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Coins are plentiful. Mega speedups are not-grab the speedup.