• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

CvxFous

I was thinking, surely the next escalation battle will be darkrai... We have had giratina and cresselia, and darkrai is the only 4th Gen legendary we are yet to see other than the uxie etc trio (which will probably be expert or special stages) and regigigas and palkia (both of which I imagine will be special stages)

Good guess it seems! :D

monkeyman192

simply bored
Good guess it seems! :D

Yeah, just saw it on the front page! haha
Hopefully it has a good ability.
I quite like the escalation battles too. They are different and even though it is almost 50-100 goes at the same stage, it still doesn't get too boring because at least you know you are working toward a mega speedup or two

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Say what you will about Blaziken's stage but in my opinion, Delphox is slightly worse. It keeps making disruptions every two seconds or something (I hardly look at the disruption timer in timed stages). Any ideas on conquering this fox?

Blaziken has the clouds but the layout is too terrible unlike the aforementioned to me.

Edit: I Mega Started Blastoise and it ended me with seven seconds. Got lucky with a Super Catch Power that allowed me to catch Delphox at 73%. Good thing I'm done with that stage.

Oh and do the Hoenn Legend stages since they net you 700 coins!

Last edited:

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Tested it with my friend, atk+ and DD gives enough to win the stone easily (unless you suck, badly), so the cmplx is for the candy mainly ^^

Complex -1 and having a single clue what you're doing, really. My first go on that stage was terrible (though I still ended up in stone range)

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Oh and do the Hoenn Legend stages since they net you 700 coins!

Yeah, we found that out a few weeks ago.

New main stages tomorrow...woo. Maybe we'll finally get out of this dumb valley.

Codface

Looking forward to Darkrai. Found Cresselia to be a fun event. Also as a dark type it might make a break from gengar+other teams.

Well prepaired for new stages. Have more coins ready than the last level update.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Or not. Damn thing ran away @ 42%. Irritating.

No matter. Since my Saturday is going to be busy, I'm gonna switch back to Ampharos over today to train Phione (for real this time), then coin farm over Thursday & Friday. Hopefully I'll improve my MChomp score...

OK, went against my own plan, but Phione is now the Level 8 I mistakenly trained Manaphy to. To Meowth! Even if I can't train during a large chunk of Saturday, I can (hopefully) make up the difference Sunday.

R_N

Looking forward to Darkrai. Found Cresselia to be a fun event. Also as a dark type it might make a break from gengar+other teams.

Well prepaired for new stages. Have more coins ready than the last level update.

It would be nice if Darkrai's stage winds up tailored towards Heracross rather than Lucario

I'm not sure how it'd work, but

Rio!

Composer
It would be nice if Darkrai's stage winds up tailored towards Heracross rather than Lucario

I'm not sure how it'd work, but

I'm hoping so too quite honestly. I hope his ability is something neato.

R_N

I'm hoping so too quite honestly. I hope his ability is something neato.

Is there a sleep charm+ in the code yet

if so, that
if not, sleep charm

e: I mean that is his entire gimmick so it's either that, a new ability that deals more damage tos leeping foes, or something garbage like power of 5

Last edited:

Pikawho?

(five15)
My 42K score in the competition went from 143rd to 654th between Monday and now. Not trying to count my Torchics before they hatch, but I think I'm safe for the candy at this point. =)

And will try to confirm if you get 700 coins if you beat the trio again on the second repeat...

Edit: Yep. 700 more coins, even if you beat Kyogre two weeks ago. =)

Last edited:

komedy27u

if so, that
if not, sleep charm

e: I mean that is his entire gimmick so it's either that, a new ability that deals more damage tos leeping foes, or something garbage like power of 5

The only ones that have had + or ++ are the ones that "never fail" so they would have to add it to the code if they wanted something like that.

Secundum

Lord Of Order

R_N

The only ones that have had + or ++ are the ones that "never fail" so they would have to add it to the code if they wanted something like that.

Quirky doesnt activate 100% of the time but it has Quirky+

I also thought there was Crowd Control+ in the code, waiting to strike

Rio!

Composer

if so, that
if not, sleep charm

I wonder too, that'd be a nice addition. I'm also pleased there's another possibility to get more candies after this latest competition since I won't be able to rank high enough for that.
In other random news, just beat Kyogre and got 700 coins. I'm still going through the safari in hopes of more EXP grinding/coin stages. Pretty happy about new main stages coming though; that would mean more expert stages too, wouldn't it? Unless that will come along later too...

R_N

I wonder too, that'd be a nice addition. I'm also pleased there's another possibility to get more candies after this latest competition since I won't be able to rank high enough for that.
In other random news, just beat Kyogre and got 700 coins. I'm still going through the safari in hopes of more EXP grinding/coin stages. Pretty happy about new main stages coming though; that would mean more expert stages too, wouldn't it? Unless that will come along later too...

Hard to say, Genesect came when we finished out the workshop but wasn't announced. The Kalos starters were announced but went live before mega heracross hit

e: I guess emboar would make sense...?

Rio!

Composer
Hard to say, Genesect came when we finished out the workshop but wasn't announced. The Kalos starters were announced but went live before mega heracross hit

e: I guess emboar would make sense...?

Hmmm I guess there's always hope? I'm just hoping there aren't more like Conkeldurr/Tyranitar's stage omg. It's one of three that's preventing me from unlocking Greninja right now grrgh. Oh yeah I had almost forgotten about Pignite's stage expiring soon too. Emboar IS supposed to come before the month's up; also wondering if Emmboar's BP will end up at 70 or take that jump to 80. Still kind of hoping too this becomes a regular thing and they just finish out the Unova starters at least. Maybe Serperior will end up more useful in this game rather than the main series pfff.

Last edited: