• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Pikawho?

(five15)
Was able to score the candy from the event. Only a couple more until Banette is maxed. =)

Haven't tried the new stages yet and don't plan to until Darkrai is knocked out. Considering the length between this update, I am in no rush to knock it out. =P

Currently sitting at level 35 for Darkrai. Running M-Lucario (max), Conkeldurr (max), Genesect (7), and Xerneas (7). So far haven't had any real trouble. Lowest I've gotten is 5 moves remaining, but that was just bad luck. While the levels are different, I felt like Cresselia was easier to manage. Maybe that was just cause M-Gengar was usable...So it'll be interesting to see how far things will go until items are essential. I'll at least cap out at 100 and see where things go from there.

And if anyone needed confirmation, they brought back the Pseudo-Meowth round at level 30. =)

locolukah

It needs 24 icons, maxed at 14 with 10 candies but wow, is the slowest mega we've had (MBanette doesn't count since he's his own mega boost).

Thanks! So far I have used 1 mega speed up on Gengar, 1 on Manectric, 1 on Glalie and 2 on Garchomp. I have 2 to use still and hopefully 2 more after Darkrai.

Codface

25 lives and 60,000 coins and all regular stages and new Expert stages done. Terrakion is all stages Sranked. Other two unlicked together with 5 to go.

The 10 new stages arent too bad as nothung required comp-1. Everything was Sranked when mega boost + dis delay was used. Catch chance on the three musketeers is awful 1% base. I'd advise just throwing all boosts at them and a great ball or hope for a super catch luck.

Next target is darkrai (only stage 13 so far).

monkeyman192

simply bored
Currently at Darkrai Lvl 37. Does anybody know if you can get a Mega Speed up at Level 100? Also if it's actually possible/easier like Cressilia?

there is a speed up every 50 levels apparently. I don't know what the 50-100 range is like, I'm currently at about 43 I think...

GreenTL

I've had fun not catching Darkrai, it's kind of a fun mini-competition on how far you go without RNG going in your favour. I got up to 29% before it finally caught, considering the amount of attempts you get to catch escalation Pokemon you'd have to be extreeeemely unlucky to not get it by level 50 xD

zero2exe

I just beat level 50 a couple minutes ago. Surprisingly without items but crowd control + lucky disruptions certainly helped to achieve that. The post 50 levels feature darkrai making disruptions every 2 turns but now the blocks are random rather than a straight row so Lucario might be viable here but then again, crowd control + mega heracross seem to be enough for the insane amounts of damage you can get.

I just beat level 50 a couple minutes ago. Surprisingly without items but crowd control + lucky disruptions certainly helped to achieve that. The post 50 levels feature darkrai making disruptions every 2 turns but now the blocks are random rather than a straight row so Lucario might be viable here but then again, crowd control + mega heracross seem to be enough for the insane amounts of damage you can get.

I'm using the same strategie.

It's working fine by now.

Creyk

Really? Would you say using Mega Heracross is better than Mega Lucario? I just went with Lucario all the time so far because he seems like he has the better ability.

Also, does Darkrai give super small amount of exp? I've been using my Vivillion to train it up a bit and in 10 levels it only reached level 2, which is pretty weird.

locolukah

Really? Would you say using Mega Heracross is better than Mega Lucario? I just went with Lucario all the time so far because he seems like he has the better ability.

Also, does Darkrai give super small amount of exp? I've been using my Vivillion to train it up a bit and in 10 levels it only reached level 2, which is pretty weird.

I believe that all the event pokemon give only 5 EXP.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Just beat Darkrai Level 50; Used a free Disruption Delay to make things (much) easier on the second attempt. Gonna do other things in the game for a while (I still need to catch Raikou, for one).

TehUldan

I briefly dipped into the new stages when the patch went live, but after about 5 hearts I went all in on darkrai. It has been a complete breeze using M-Hera/Xerneas/Genesect/Volcarona

SpoinkyPearl

Garchomp event didn't go as well as I thought it would ._. I managed to score over 16000 points but I was placed a little over 14 000. in the final ranking so... I guess I got some Power-Up but that Mega Stone would have been useful later on... And this time I even used some Power-Ups while playing the Event stage and they didn't help at all >_> I scored my best records without them.

Currently trying to beat Darkrai event up to lv50, I won't probably play after that. So far this seems lot easier than previous Cresselia level which is good. Currently at lv20.

Creyk

Garchomp event didn't go as well as I thought it would ._. I managed to score over 16000 points but I was placed a little over 14 000. in the final ranking so... I guess I got some Power-Up but that Mega Stone would have been useful later on... And this time I even used some Power-Ups while playing the Event stage and they didn't help at all >_> I scored my best records without them.

Currently trying to beat Darkrai event up to lv50, I won't probably play after that. So far this seems lot easier than previous Cresselia level which is good. Currently at lv20.

Maybe you didn't miss out on so much with not getting the Garchompite. The only place where it would be super important is an Electric type mega, but we already have 2 of those. And it takes forever to evolve and it's ability is just okay, nothing spectacular.

Aesnath

But Nothing Happened
I caught Darkrai at 18--probably going to go to 50. I might try for 100, but I'm not sure. I also have enough coins again for a run a mewtwo, so I might give that a go again.

Secundum

Lord Of Order

You really needed to have Phione for that, as well as use all items-40k was the average or so score for most people here.

R_N

Maybe you didn't miss out on so much with not getting the Garchompite. The only place where it would be super important is an Electric type mega, but we already have 2 of those. And it takes forever to evolve and it's ability is just okay, nothing spectacular.

It will be handy against future electric (which will also probably be walls, i imagine) & poison types. Also an alternative for rock & steel types, i suppose; diagonal slash can be more useful than lucario's depending on the situation

Secundum

Lord Of Order
All new stages S-ranked and caught, all 3 new extra stages caught, Darkrai caught, going to grind him to 100 before jumping back on the Mewowth wagon.

R_N

Was Darkrai really, like

boring

Maybe I'm so used to being mad at this game but Darkrai changed gimmicks like once (3 block disruption -> solid lane disruption) and had 1 coin stage and otherwise just increased in HP. I'm on level 48 now

thankfully boring means easy so i wont complain too much