• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Currently trying to S-Rank Timburr. Takes a while because I have to save up for a Mega Start before each attempt. If only there was Block Smash+ that was SE to Fighting...

Ok, switched to MAero insteat of MMewtwo; That + MStart did it.

Gonna take on Delibird for laughs. Hopefully Level 100 is beatable itemless. Once I have that Complex-1, I can have a go at S-Ranking MAero's stage (how, I'm not yet sure...)

Don't know if I'm even gonna bother with the MManectric comp, since I already have him.

New stages? Nice, though currently I'm still too far behind to go near them (plan remains to start Pedra Valley once I have Genesect...)

Secundum

Lord Of Order
I added up the value of the prizes of Delibird and it actually is far more profitable to just do Meowth with the 100 hearts than Delibird sadly. Why couldn't they of put in some Speedups or a Mega Stone at least? It's still a neat idea but kind of a waste for those who can use Meowth for coins already.

But what about those of us who have maxed out our coins? =D

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
In other words, you want people to use this idea because of Mystery Dungeon.

I mean no, this is just how I went about things because I want to get new stuff in this game out of the way now while I have nothing better to do. These new stages are pretty disgusting and going for Delibird now while there's still time probably isn't a bad approach either honestly, not like them main stages are going anywhere and Roserade is the only worthwhile Pokemon in the new set anyway. And if they're possibly giving us Mega Rayquaza at some point after these current events then Aromatisse isn't even worth using over the other Dragons and Fairies we already have.

Kacho

You are next.
do you guys think the roseus thing would be about the same length of pokemons as AT or no?
like Albens town was 3 parts update but atm I can't think of a suitable mega for this place

and also is mega medicham basically the inner circle donut hole of what M Sableye's circle would be?

In other words, you want people to use this idea because of Mystery Dungeon.

as much as i like MD series, I probably wont buy it till months after it comes out in USA XD

Last edited:

SpoinkyPearl

Still struggling with Gardevoir. I even used Moves+5 and Disruption Delay but that run was probably the worst of the day and I couldn't beat it D: But luckily we got new event stages now so I can concentrate on them and forget Gardevoir for a while. I'm not going to do item run with Mega Manetric since I have Manectite already and I'm just happy if I manage to get even something from that event. A jewel would be very nice. But in item stage I'm trying to clear all 100 levels because complexities are so expensive. Currently done something like 15 levels, I hope I manage to do all of them by the end of the week.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Roserade is all designed to force you to use a Complexity-1 to get an S-rank out of.

I think the prizes with Delibird are worth it, but only after you've gotten all S-ranks from the current new stages. That means you should put your money grinding on hold to take advantage of those extra items.

psyrose3

Just as a general note, it will give you a chance to catch Delibird at the normal 1% per stage if you haven't already caught Delibird. I've been stuck on Mega Ampharos for a couple of weeks so that's how I know.

On that note, if anyone has some tips on how to beat Mega Ampharos, that would be great. I think my only Ground types are Donphan, Phanpy, and Cubone, (levels 6/5/5 respectively) but I can double check that.

Silversea

Am I just impatient or can none of these new stages be done itemless without considerable effort?

nevermind, whimsur was a complete pushover.

Rio!

Composer
Still struggling with Gardevoir. I even used Moves+5 and Disruption Delay but that run was probably the worst of the day and I couldn't beat it D: But luckily we got new event stages now so I can concentrate on them and forget Gardevoir for a while. I'm not going to do item run with Mega Manetric since I have Manectite already and I'm just happy if I manage to get even something from that event. A jewel would be very nice. But in item stage I'm trying to clear all 100 levels because complexities are so expensive. Currently done something like 15 levels, I hope I manage to do all of them by the end of the week.

When I did Gardevoir I had to go all in with C-1 included. Muk and Cobalion are both extremely helpful here too.

This Delibird event is great (I actually didn't realize I hadn't caught Delibird yet so at least that's out of the way until now) definitely willing to put coin grinding/S-ranking on hold for this.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
The new stages can be done itemless with a bit of strategy and luck but S-Ranking them will likely need items. Recently beat Machop after several tries (team was Mega Slowbro, Victini, Cresselia and Lugia) and caught Virizion though the later required several Great Balls before it was caught.

Silversea

If you finish all delibird stages in 1 attempt you average about 250 coins/heart. If you match 300 in meowth a lot, it will make no difference. If you match 500 in meowth a lot, you are losing out.

zero2exe

While Delibird doesn't seem very profitable when compared with meowth it is certainly a better choice if you're playing on mobile because items cost much more coins and meowth is incredibly inconsistent because of rock disruptions and disruptions also affecting the sides where you line up your coins.

Creyk

S ranking machop ain't fun. At all. I've already used 40,000 coins this update, I should slow down.

What...? I S-ranked it on first try, just go in with Mewtwo + your best 3 psychic types, use moves +5 and mega evolution and you got it...

I'm stuck at Machoke right now, it's so weird....taking Cresselia will help against it for sure but it's a strange stage.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
And there I go on Mobile Shuffle again. Delibird grinded to Lv 19 and got an item at Lv 15. But the stages didn't change.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Has anyone checked if there's anything beyond Delibird 100 yet?

I'm very sure that there won't be any item rewards beyond Lv 100, according to the in-game announcement.

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
I took a shot at the Mega-Manectric competition recently. I managed to get a little over 10000 points, which i'm rather proud of because that's the best ever I got in a competition! I currently stand in the 15000s, which i'm hoping is enough to qualify for the Mega Stone. I'm not holding my breath, though...

As for the main stages, still stuck on Mega-Gengar. I don't know who's worse, Them or Mega-Glalie. Arrgh!

EDIT: Just tried again and got a bit over 11000 points. I'm getting better at this!

Last edited:

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Finished Lv 25 with Delibird. Which has been a breeze so far.
I'll go on until Lv 30 is finished, and get the Attack+ and try for the Manectite with the free items.

Creyk

Roserade stage is so awful D:

I'll just go in with all items at some point. Right now I'm doing delibird, I'm at level 16. How is it later on? Is stage 50 and the stages after that difficult? Or is it ridiculously easy all the way through?