• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Got done with Latios level 50 just now with only a Disruption Delay and an all-Dragon team (M-Latias, Latios, Dragonite, Rayquaza), a +10 seconds definitely would have made for a really nice safety net but I managed to barely finish it. Going to swap Megas to Latios now though for the sake of variety and go for stage 100 now. Hopefully quickly so that I can get to coin farming since I've been slacking on that lately.

Wouldn't you rather...

EXPLORE mysterious dungeons?

komedy27u

@51 I swapped to MLatios to try it. It was horrible, the reason this escalation has been so easy thus far is 'cause I'm using MGarde with a MegaBoost+ pokemon, on lvl 4X I literally mega evolved with one (1) move (6 icons of + and 4 of Garde) thanks to the initial layout. Will keep using them with Machamp and Latios until it becomes too hard and needs to swap the SE and better leveled pokemon respectively.

I don't think that was inconsistent with what I was trying to convey, but more detailed and accurate--maybe the lack of randomness made it seem more centered. Either way, your assessment of MAmp being riskier but with a higher potential payoff is a good one. I prefer MMan for most stages, but there are times when you want the other guy.
Sorry, yes the information was right but maybe I couldn't understand it. I personally prefer MAmp always since I like risk and the level with him (mine is male :3) is acceptable. Even so I recommend MMan to everyone that needs help ^^

M-Latios makes you wonder why you want to bother using M-Latias.

It's just like M-Manetric to M-Ampharos.

At some point someone in other forum made a thread about who, objectively, was better, MAmp and MMan. It was war, people are very divided on that, but MAmp managed to be the favorite even if only thanks to 70 BP. But many people said (with reason) that even of it's unpredictable and might overlap, the combo potential is much higher than MMan's.

I believe the same thing will happen here, but thanks to the fact that we don't have that many dragons left, it won't be so heated. Personally I love MGarde so much that I would only change her (mine is male but I call him her :3) for MGlalie since it's very good for some stages.

Latios has been a breeze so far, going through the 40s...I expect a sudden difficulty rise at lv 50?

Yes, level 50 is much harder than any before, but it can be done itemless with good skill and a good team (and good luck), I got to 27 seconds minimum before 50 with the team mentioned above, so I went with MGarde/Latias/Dragonite/Diancie for 50 and ended with 3 seconds left. It's hard but DD+10secs seems to work for people who are relatively good at timed.

Kacho

You are next.
well I beat level 50 Itemless using M gardevoir and the rest of the team Max level...

now back to grinding 51-100 using M LatiOs and "stronger than my level 3 dratini/axew/bagon but not max level" fairy pokemon like granbull, slurpuff, and aromatisse

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Now, Latias in Mobile is Lv 33. 18 more for the Latiasite.

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
Caught Machamp earlier itemless in a Great Ball and continued on with the Latios Escalation. Currently on 83, planning to go to 100, then not sure if I'll continue beyond that. I'm really not enjoying this Escalation in the slightest, easily worse than Cresselia in my opinion at least. It is just too much with the disruptions coming every second...

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Played Mobile and Latias is currently Lv 42. 9 more levels to Latiasite. And noticed a glitch that after a while the app is exited and a battle is progressing, all the sprites disappear, including disruptions, Pokémon icons and the Pokémon to be battled. Unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot of this.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Should've checked back here before trying Latios Lv 50. I was, safe to say.. Annihilated.

EDIT : So I've got the Latiosite, went with Mega Start and won literally with a bonus combo at 0:00.

Last edited:

psyrose3

Eesh. Just tried level 50 M-Latios and I definitely am gonna need a Mega Start for that. So many disruptions up on the board from the start that I need my exploding cloud dragon from the get go.

I think I got halfway through Lati's health in that go but I'm not really sure.

Silversea

As with anything I was close to beating lv 50 itemless the first time, but all future attempts were not very close. So I just used the free DD I had and that was enough.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
I've been trying to beat Latias Level 50, but I just can't do it. My team is M-Altaria, Dragonite, Latias, and Slurpuff. Any tips? I already used up my Mega Start and DD from Delibird and used all my coins :p

Creyk

You guys, I beat level 50 on first try. I am at level 70 right now My team is: Glalie, Xerneas, Dragonite, Avalugg
I switched dianice for Avalugg because it annoyed me how rarely Dianice's ability activated, but that is just a personal preference.
For items, against level 50 I used M-start, distruption D, and Atk power +. Finished with 32 seconds left.

Kacho

You are next.
I've been trying to beat Latias Level 50, but I just can't do it. My team is M-Altaria, Dragonite, Latias, and Slurpuff. Any tips? I already used up my Mega Start and DD from Delibird and used all my coins :p

I beat it with M Gardevoir, Xerneas, and 2 other max things I cant remember

also I'm at level 78 with latios escalation

Secundum

Lord Of Order
For anyone who's already got the first speedup...Is it worth it, or does the stage require large coin investment?

monkeyman192

simply bored
For anyone who's already got the first speedup...Is it worth it, or does the stage require large coin investment?

I will be there in a few hours, sitting on lvl95 I think. I don't know how far you are through but I think you get a total of 4000-5000 coins between 50 and 100 and all the stages are easy, so even for that it isn't bad. I image 100 will be 50 but worse... I don't think I will have any change from to ~6k total coins gained between 50 and 100 :/

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident

First Speedup is worth it I'd say as you get coins every 10 stages after 50 anyhow. I used Mega Latias, Xerneas, Dragonite and Latios (all Maxed minus Latios whom is 5) with Attack Power, Disruption Delay, Mega Start and Time +10. I beat it with 27 seconds remaining so didn't need the Time +10 in the end, but the board could've been worse. The Metal Blocks are far worse than Goomy as a disruption.

Beyond that, I did 101 itemless with Mega Gardevoir, Latias, Dragonite and Latios. I only won with 10 seconds remaining which didn't feel good whatsoever.

After that I tried my Candy Maxed Mega Glalie on 102 and beat it with 20 Seconds remaining, so I'll probably stick with Mega Glalie. Mega Gardevoir really struggles now, since you need vertical matches to do anything, which is pretty impossible with all of the Metal Blocks taking over the entire board. Mega Glalie usually struggles with timed stages, but it actually cleared the blocks pretty well on this trial run. Could be a fluke though, so we'll see. My other Mega options aren't very good anyhow. Mega Latios is the next best option, but isn't Maxed, so damage will be reduced. Latias is maxed, but evolves so slow and Altaria is slow as well, plus pretty meh as I'd like more coverage throughout the entire board.

EDIT: Also for 100 and up: On the starting board, wherever there aren't Metal Blocks in the middle. move the Pokemon there up until you hit the bottom of the board for a nice start.

The default setup is like this where Metal Blocks will be one of the numbers while your Pokemon will be the rest. The Ms are always Metal Blocks.
11MM11
MM55MM

So in this setup, let's say the 5s are the Metal blocks, you'd want to move the 2s in the middle two columns up one row, then the 3s and then the 4s. That's six matches, so that should destroy the Metal Blocks too.

More info here if needed: http://www.pkparaiso.com/shuffle/lista-de-fases/fases-especiales.php?lang=eng

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Just played Mobile and now Latias is Lv 47. Now I'm closer than ever.

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
Just to clarify. There is stuff beyond level 100 in Latios, right?

Yep, 110 + 125 have coins and 150 + 200 have Speedups. Nothing else sadly. I'd really like some more Hearts like Darkrai gave out as prizes in these. Maybe like every 10 stages or so past 150 so there was more to look forward to. 150+ always seems to be a drought for prizes...

Creyk

I think everyone should do it until level 100 at least, from 51-99 the levels are very manageable, even level 75 (which I thought would be a boss stage, but in fact was totally easy) didn't cause a problem. You just need some patience to get there, and then you will go in with items on level 100 obviously to assure your success. Beyond that though, it becomes too annoying for me so that is where I draw the line for this escalation stage.