• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I can confirm that Phione is definitely in this Safari. I encountered it already. haha. Also Staryu is still the same, so it can be somewhat farmed whenever it appears. So you can probably bet that Starmie will give more XP like before. (Thunderus grinding perhaps?)

Gave Landorus a try with MGlalie; didn't even KO it. Gonna try MVenusaur (since I was using it on the Safari anyway) tomorrow...if I remember. With 80 BP, maybe this it will help me beat Luxio.

I don't think many people cared about MSteelix, because my final rank was less than 6,000; and that never happens.

The Mewtwo event is interesting. I wonder if it will be a different Mewtwo with a different ability that Mega Evolves into Mega Mewtwo X.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
Found and caught Phione. Phew. I was scared we won't get that.

As Its_A_Random mentioned. Next week we're getting :

Regigigas
Regirock
Registeel
Regice
Move Based - M Garchomp Competition YES

Move Based - Mewtwo : For a very special and a very limited time, the Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo will appear. In this stage, you can use items without using any of your Coins, so don't miss this chance to capture it! For 5 million Shuffle Downloads. 100% Catch Rate.

Wasn't it supposed to be an Expert Stage..

And I get to take back M Garchomp and Regice. This time non shall be spared.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Move Based - Mewtwo : For a very special and a very limited time, the Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo will appear. In this stage, you can use items without using any of your Coins, so don't miss this chance to capture it! For 5 million Shuffle Downloads. 100% Catch Rate.

Wasn't it supposed to be an Expert Stage..

What the hell? LOL I wonder if it will be on Mobile too. That would be a nice surprise.

komedy27u

from the code said:
--Pokémon data--
Mewtwo, Psychic, Base 80, Dex #158
Ability: Swap (30%, 50%, 100%, other, Can replace a disruption with this Pokémon.)
[...]
Catch rate: 100% (+0% per every remaining move)
[...]

--Event text--
Title 1: A Legendary Opportunity
Title 2: Commemorative Stage
Description:

This event celebrates
Pokémon Shuffle Mobile
reaching 5 million downloads!

For a very special and a very limited
time, the Legendary Pokémon
Mewtwo will appear.
In this stage, you can use items
without using any of your Coins, so
don't miss this chance to capture it!

Mewtwo's overpowering
strength can be a great aid to your
strategy as you navigate main
stages, expert stages, and
special stages!

Event Period:
Until 06:00 (UTC) 19/01/2016

They're literally giving Mewtwo for free xD

It is the same Mew2 (same ability) but there's a theory that this is the one that can Mega Evolve into MMew2X, since they work like 2 different pokemon, You can't use both at the same time though. This may not be the case and it would be just like Delibird, that can be found ingame and in an event.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Did Landorus in Mobile and failed to beat it itemless. Caught Gible and Garchomp in the Safari. 2/7 caught

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
umm, Mewtwo with 100% catch rate + the items for that stage is FREE.....is this really what we're supposed to get? xD

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Got my Steelixite and Mega Speedup, compared to its two "brothers" Landorus was easily beaten and caught with Mega Glalie, Palkia, Virizion and Starmie with an Attack Power+ and a Great Ball (got a lucky Super Catch Power to bump the catch rate to 97%). Will be grinding coins back with Regirock before focusing on levelling it and Registeel up (Regice is already maxed).

Future 100% catch rate Mewtwo and free item usage is pretty much a very sweet early Chirstmas present for those who have yet to unlock its stage or are horrible with timed stages.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Didn't get the Steelixite, but not that bothered. Tried to throw the Atk+ & DD I won in against Landorus (along with buying +10 seconds), but didn't catch him (%12). Will save up and try again tomorrow...

Nice to see the Garchompite wll be obtainable again soon. IIRC, only missed that one because the original was 11,000 instead of 12,000. And the repeats are move-based, which is always nice.

...Wait, you can get Mewtwo for free? Weird (Unless there is something X-y coming, not really helpful for me as I already have him).

EDIT: Ok, once I get Landorus, looks like the Regi's need some Ampharos attention (Registeel & Regice both only L1) just in case they show up as disruptions on Regigigas's stage (Was hoping the big guy would have something more synergistic than Hyper Punch, though I suppose another Base 90 Normal isn't going to hurt...)

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Played a bit more Mobile shuffle. Caught Furfrou. 3/7 Safari Pokémon caught.

Creyk

Oh wow, these updates are horrible. I'm here with 99 999 coins and there isn't even anything to use them on, except for catching Landorus. After catching him I might as well not even play anymore this week, since I have everything else already. But it's not even about to change, I already have Mega Garchomp and Mewtwo as well. I don't have to play for like, the next 2-3 weeks lol.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Oh wow, these updates are horrible. I'm here with 99 999 coins and there isn't even anything to use them on, except for catching Landorus. After catching him I might as well not even play anymore this week, since I have everything else already. But it's not even about to change, I already have Mega Garchomp and Mewtwo as well. I don't have to play for like, the next 2-3 weeks lol.

After what we had the last two weeks, I'm personally fine with Landorus being the only thing to worry about this week.

Speaking of Landorus, I failed to beat it but it's definitely more manageable then Tornadus/Thundurus in my opinion. Also strange we're getting a free Mewtwo for five million downloads. I thought Meloetta would fill that void. I guess Mega Mewtwo X might be coming soon but we'll see.

Also got the Steelixite but failed to get my Mega-Speedup. So close with being 500 ranks away from the target.

Last edited:

psyrose3

Finally got Mega Gengar last night, and I'll be hacking away at the Safari until Garchomp shows up again. It'll be a nice way to level up Venusaur and Sceptile, that's for sure...Got Furfrou and Gabite during that run.

Not sure how I'm supposed to get either Dialga or Palkia. Those stages are hard >.<

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
My ranking is about 40,000 but i didn't get lucarionite which is for 100,000 first places. Anyone knows why?

It was 20,000 for NA and EU, 50,000 in JP in the first run.
And for the second run; 10,000 in EU, 30,000 in NA and 65,000 in JP.

This was for the 3DS. Unless you're in Japan, 40,000 wouldn't have gotten you a stone.
And I don't think they gave out the stone till 100,000th rank.

PeterParker

It was 20,000 for NA and EU, 50,000 in JP in the first run.
And for the second run; 10,000 in EU, 30,000 in NA and 65,000 in JP.

This was for the 3DS. Unless you're in Japan, 40,000 wouldn't have gotten you a stone.
And I don't think they gave out the stone till 100,000th rank.

I play on mobile. It said that people from 1 to 10,000 would get lucarionite and a mega speed up and 10,001 to 100,000 would get lucarionite. I'm from Vietnam

Aesnath

But Nothing Happened
Only ranked at 4200ish, so I missed out on the speed-up for Steelix. Oh well. Landorous seems to be the only thing worth doing this week. I guess it is time to coin grind.

Also, the Mewtwo thing seems weird. I know that both my wife and child will enjoy free mewtwo, but it is an odd promotion either way.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
On Mobile I went to the Safari. Encountered Gabite, Staryu, Starmie, Furfrou, and Gible. Caught all but Gible, even though its catch rate was highest. Looks like I'll be able to memorize the steps to max coins in the Staryu stage again.

SpoinkyPearl

Got Steelixite, I placed somewhere around 5000th place so I didn't get my Mega Speedup but as long as I have Mega Stone I'm okay with it. I was also pleased to notice that Landorus is only of the new events I really need to take care of - I already have Dialga, Palkia and all the Pokémon from Safari. I think I'll pass some of those stages just to earn coins, but my main focus is on Landorus. And I really hope this Safari means that we will get Garchomp mega event later on since I didn't get that Mega Stone and it seems to be rather useful.

I also finally got enough S rankings and got Genesect level in my game! Next few expert stages don't really seem too impossible to reach, I went and checked how many S ranks it requires. I tried the stage but didn't manage to beat it yet. Gotta go back later on and try with some items.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Managed to get the Speedup-the only thing worth getting in that competition, as Steelix is sooo bad.