• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Since I don't have Mega Ray or Mega Garchomp, I'm gonna be using Mega Amp, who's MAX. Thoughts?

Mega Typhlosion

Ash-Greninja caught easily with a Great Ball and no other items. So, my job for this week is done. May try to improve the score on Mega Blaziken later on the week to ensure I get the Speedup, but other than that I'll focus on the EX and main stages.

As for Greninja strategy, I first tried Mega Sceptile, but the disruptions were preventing me from dealing enough damage, so I switched to Mega Ampharos and won with 11 seconds left. 36% chance of capture which failed, so got it with a Great Ball. Easy prey.

Since I don't have Mega Ray or Mega Garchomp, I'm gonna be using Mega Amp, who's MAX. Thoughts?

Hmm, taking about Greninja or Blaziken? If Greninja, then Ampharos should be more than enough. It will clear some disruptions and help the combos. It also has high AP.

Last edited:

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Hmm, taking about Greninja or Blaziken? If Greninja, then Ampharos should be more than enough. It will clear some disruptions and help the combos. It also has high AP.

I don't know if I have either, but I do know that I have Aurorus, Kyogre, and Garchomp, which I used for my newest high score.

Mega Typhlosion

I don't know if I have either, but I do know that I have Aurorus, Kyogre, and Garchomp, which I used for my newest high score.

Oh for Blaziken I don't know as I haven't really tried the stage enough. I did only one run with Mega Swampert. See if someone else can give you a hand on picking your best team.
Usually Mega Gengar is a good neutral choice for any stage. So if you have it, try it.

Threw an Attack Power ↑ at Ash-Greninja and demolished it with 31 seconds left with Mega Manectric / Zekrom / Shaymin / Angrychu and catching it in a Poké Ball. Repeated Super Bolt procs take their toll alright. I then had a couple of goes at Mega Blaziken with my best score being a meme score of 60,000 using Mega Rayquaza / Landorus / Tyranitar / Palkia (which should secure the Blazikenite, don't care too much about the RML this time around). Now grinding Ash-Greninja, Landorus-T, and my two RML buffed Pokémon (Charizard and Groudon) on Ampharos since I have nothing better to do at the moment.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
0wzRoiJ.png

Phew! I got a +5 skip right on 295. I used Move +5 (and Attack Power+ just to be safe.. Maybe I overdid things with the first item... Eh.)

And this marks the end of this controversial slug. Now I need to rebuild my coins by another 10,000.

Kacho

You are next.
i caught ash-greninja with an all max electric team with manectriac and it goes in pokeball like after 10 tries #too cheap for great ball

place myself in Blazikenite for now, but gonna look again at end of week

ok so next week is last week of april, new main stages again?

also i'm leveling Pokemon. got Crogaunk, mr mime and noivern max level after using them for various special safari last few times. now to level other things

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Any word on what we get next week? Just coin grinding currently.

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
I'm coin grinding with the team I'm gonna be using on Blaziken, partially because I need the coins later for S-ranks, Roserade, and Greninja, but also because not all of my Pokemon are MAX. In fact, Ampharos and Lucario are the only ones. I need to do more Survival Mode.

Edit: As of now, I have A-Greninja. Used a DD and AP+ and beat him with 15 or so seconds left. To be honest, I should have had a practice round, but oh well. That brought the chance up to 49%, but he still escaped. I figured I could spend 2500 to boost the capture rate to 98% percent. Thank goodness he didn't escape then. However, I was brought down to just 5200 coins, so I had to grind back up to 6500 for Blaziken's final day. I S-ranked Fennekin and next, I'm gonna work on Braixen as both training A-Gren and S-ranks. Basically, my targets are all Fire types for now (perhaps I'll catch Blaziken!) and then I'll move on to Rock and Ground types.

Last edited:

DioBrandoTHEWORLD

Mad Scientist!
I'm coin grinding with the team I'm gonna be using on Blaziken, partially because I need the coins later for S-ranks, Roserade, and Greninja, but also because not all of my Pokemon are MAX. In fact, Ampharos and Lucario are the only ones. I need to do more Survival Mode.

Edit: As of now, I have A-Greninja. Used a DD and AP+ and beat him with 15 or so seconds left. To be honest, I should have had a practice round, but oh well. That brought the chance up to 49%, but he still escaped. I figured I could spend 2500 to boost the capture rate to 98% percent. Thank goodness he didn't escape then. However, I was brought down to just 5200 coins, so I had to grind back up to 6500 for Blaziken's final day. I S-ranked Fennekin and next, I'm gonna work on Braixen as both training A-Gren and S-ranks. Basically, my targets are all Fire types for now (perhaps I'll catch Blaziken!) and then I'll move on to Rock and Ground types.

Blaziken have a pretty bad catch rate. You can use the Jewel strategy to catch him(I used it).

DioBrandoTHEWORLD

Mad Scientist!
Naw, I think I'll just use everything you can buy. Y'know, minus Complexity -1.

Believe it! The Jewel strategy is cheap than using almost all items. 1 Jewel = 3000 Coins.
Now I'm at level 297 in Zygarde 50% and crossing my fingers to skip the level 300. I have only two more chances... 297 -> 298, 298 -> 299. D:

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
Believe it! The Jewel strategy is cheap than using almost all items. 1 Jewel = 3000 Coins.
Now I'm at level 297 in Zygarde 50% and crossing my fingers to skip the level 300. I have only two more chances... 297 -> 298, 298 -> 299. D:

My problem is, I have no jewels, because I'm a bit of a cheapskate. And I don't know the strat, since I'm an amateur.
Also, good for you. Honestly, I just beat level 100 and was happy with it.

DioBrandoTHEWORLD

Mad Scientist!
My problem is, I have no jewels, because I'm a bit of a cheapskate. And I don't know the strat, since I'm an amateur.
Also, good for you. Honestly, I just beat level 100 and was happy with it.

You must leave Blaziken with very low Hp and only purposely lose in the end, then just use a Jewel and defeat him fast as you can.

Jewel = 15 Seconds.

Blaziken catch rate: 1% (+10% per 3 seconds remaining).

In my case I beat him with 13 seconds remaining and got a catch rate of 41%, even with this I needed the Great Ball to catch him. Just save your coins for the Great Ball(2500 or 3500) in the end.

41% + 41%(Great Ball) = 82% + 18% = MAX Catch Rate(I got Super Catch Rate Power).

My team was M-Aerodactyl, Palkia, Swampert and Gligar itemless. Both Aerodactyl and Gligar have Cloud Clear that can help a little.

Edit: I'm at 298 now and still not Anger Zygarde... Only one more chance to skip level 300. D:

Last edited:

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I placed a decent score in the Mega Blaziken competition, should net me the mega stone. I also went after Greninja-A, used an MS and ATK+ and took it down with 13 seconds remaining. Needed a great ball to catch it, though.

Currently I'm re-coining and training kyogre so I can use it when I tackle regular blaziken. Will be running m-swamp, garchomp, milotic, and kyogre. Would usually run blastoise, but milotic and kyogre are stronger. May also run that team against m-blaze and see how well it does if I have the time.