• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Br0k3n s0Ul

Br0k3n sOUl
If I had to guess, mostly to get a rise out of fans like us and in case the "ultimate mega" arrives.

Like Mega Red Gyrados, which is actually faster than Gengar. I think.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I maxed victini, then took a moment to put the gift RML on suicune and get it to lvl 12. Then I decided to do a few main stages, try to make some progress. I have cleared machop, shinx, whismur, and luxio (shinx and luxio I'll have to re-do once I get my paws on the garchompite) and now I'm stuck at spritzee.

Can someone please advise me on any tricks/recommended 'mons for dealing with spritzee?

Think I'm going to have to go back on the coin grind for a while.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Like Mega Red Gyrados, which is actually faster than Gengar. I think.

No, it's not.

Any advice for the last stage? I went full items with Dancing Dragons and Mega Latios but it still had 25% of its hp left.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
Any advice for the last stage? I went full items with Dancing Dragons and Mega Latios but it still had 25% of its hp left.

Try Mega Gengar instead and hope for better luck.

PokeMaster366

Finally, as of 04:17 EST today, I have finally cleared Stage 300 of the Zygarde Escalation. It took time, effort, and a lot of dead Meowths, but it's finally done, so now, I can say, with a clear mind, **** YOU ZYGARDE! YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET ANOTHER COIN OUT OF ME NOW!

*Ahem* Moving on, how's everyone doing in the Mega Garchomp contest?

HylianGlaceon

Hyrulean Resident
Pretty sure it is if you max out its Mega Speedups.
It is, but 10 Speedups for a 1 ICON faster Water type Mega Gengar? No thanks. I'll just use Mega Gengar instead.

Some people have sped it up I know, but Mega Gengar's damage output has never been the reason to use it and that is all you get out of Candied Shiny Gyarados beyond the 1 icon difference.

Kacho

You are next.
I got aromatisse and Growlithe max level.

now I am working on Meganium. I have been waiting forever to level my favorite pokemon :D

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Finally, as of 04:17 EST today, I have finally cleared Stage 300 of the Zygarde Escalation. It took time, effort, and a lot of dead Meowths, but it's finally done, so now, I can say, with a clear mind, **** YOU ZYGARDE! YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET ANOTHER COIN OUT OF ME NOW!

*Ahem* Moving on, how's everyone doing in the Mega Garchomp contest?

What was your team?

PokeMaster366

What was your team?

The team I used was Mega Gengar / Dragonite / Zygarde (100%) with all items except Mega Start.

The starting board was two lines of frozen Pokemon from B2 - B5 and B5 - E5. He disrupted every 2 turns with no beginning disruption, and his disruption was 3 full columns with a random assortment of Rocks, Blocks, and Barriers. I won with only 2 moves left, and I'm going to use my Raise Max Levels on Mew. Good luck on beating Stage 300 if you go that far.

Chalis

Victorious
I got about 49000 with Mega Glalie, Articuno, Suicune and Sceptile. Used a Mega Start and an Attack Power Up.

PokeMaster366

Reached stage level 300. What is the ideal team?

Gengar / Dragonite / (insert strongest Dragon here). Starting board will be barriers, but if you use Mega Start, it should be a non-issue. Beating it with an all-item run should be a cinch with the team listed, but be careful of Zygarde's 3-column disruptions. You'll have 13 turns to beat it before the disruptions happen.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Beat 300 with Gengar, Dragonite, and Perfect Cell. All items let me finish it with 13 moves left.