• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Cyberra

pain in the ***
On a side-note: Meowth may have gotten a nerf as it is like near-impossible to get a single 500 coin match for me now. Skyfall and the starting board are just horrid and honestly feel rigged. Like you can predict what the skyfall is, as it'll screw you every time if there is a single spot it can do so.

If it is just bad RNG, it sure is consistently horrid for the last few days. We really need a better coin grinding stage again as this is probably my least favorite part of the game along with the BS stages in the back-to-back-to-back Escalations.

TL;DR: Po4+ and Meowth RNG suck. Fix your RNG, devs.

I've been doing fairly well with meowth. Have gotten some 500 coin matches. When meowth isn't screwing me with the skyfall, that is.

I'm back up to just under 30,000 coins. Going to continue grinding, then might run shaymin for a bit later. Will an m-blaze burn + pyre team work against that stage?

Chalis

Victorious
Since I'm hoarding Jewels for no reason, would like to ask: what's the best use of jewels?

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Since I'm hoarding Jewels for no reason, would like to ask: what's the best use of jewels?
Jewels are best used to get extra plays for Victini, Thursday Eevee and Weekend Meowth, not sure whether anyone has done the Yveltal mission on one of the Mission Cards without Jewels but using Jewels currently is only the way to get it done.

not sure whether anyone has done the Yveltal mission on one of the Mission Cards without Jewels but using Jewels currently is only the way to get it done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAy_Uajb7R0

Took the guy a load of coins worth of using Time +10 and Mega Start to achieve the feat (like 70k?) but it's possible. Just really hard.

---

Currently up to Stage 247 of the Diancie EB. Next EB I reckon I am probably going to do some research; I think there might be a link between the bonus combo (the amount of matches you get after "winning" a stage) and Anger, but it's too late in the EB for me to get enough significant data to do something though what I got prior to 246 for bonus combinations when I started actually counting in the mid 230's was a bunch of sub-5 bonus combos getting no anger, but a single 11 bonus combo I got after 245 resulted in my first anger skip (+3 ofc) in over 15 victories in the EB... which I promptly failed to convert. And I am certainly not going to 300. Might be interesting to track to see if there is a link...

Secundum

Lord Of Order
If they keep doing this awful AWFUL repeat stages business, they could theoretically loop through all our fairies.

Mawile gets more chances to shine I guess. ^^

And is it worth going to 250 from 150? What are the prizes for 200 and 250?

R_N

Jewels are best used to get extra plays for Victini, Thursday Eevee and Weekend Meowth, not sure whether anyone has done the Yveltal mission on one of the Mission Cards without Jewels but using Jewels currently is only the way to get it done.

I'd argue coins are only good for Meowth.

Meowth gives you 3 more tries

Eevee & Victini give you one more round which is arguably worth for Victini and aggressively not for Eevee.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies

I have a load of Jewels too but I don't mind saving them up. Probably about a year ago I first used some to get 80 extra hearts (barely gone below 80 reserve since). Otherwise my only other use has been for purchasing extra turns when needed to beat a boss in escalations when it works out cheaper than buying items all over again which is helpful. Sunday Meowth is worth it if you are good at it and you need the income. I think Victini and Eevee are rip-offs.

cuneytb

So i did beat Diancie level 150, so i got all the possible MSUs in this escalation. My M-Rayquaza is now at 13/20. With tomorrow playing the X-Charizarrd battle i can get another MSU. And i still didn't do that Throw mission on card4, which will give me also a MSU.

What other thing would happen to get more MSUs? Do you guys think we will get another Escalation next week? I mean we got 3 back to back lol And even though if it happens, i need them to give like 5 or something. I wanna feed my other pokemons too. My next would be MMY. It has already 2 candies. After it would be Tyranitar.

BTW after Charizard, Who will we battle do you think? I hope it will be Beedrill, Gallade, Pidgeot or Pinsir. I want Aggron or Metagross too but i don't think we will get them :(

+ Mawile should get RML 5 together with Absol

cuneytb

Those are all the unreleased stones

Beedrill
Pidgeot
Camerupt
Salamance
Metagross
Groudon
Kyogre
Alakazam
Pinsir
Houndoom
Aggron

So like 11.
Groudon and Kyogre seems like they would be an escalation though. Maybe at level 200 you will be able to get the stone? lol i hope i won't be giving them ideas :D

Kacho

You are next.
ooh yeah I got Meganium to max level. <3
now im working on typhlosion and then the rest of 70 base power lining up. + 2 random fairy types to get them out of the way

since kyurem white is 90 base power i'm just going to put it on victini training. there's no point manually levelling atm i think because there's like so little dragon types left to be released LOLOL. and in that word, i forget to put in kyurem on last weekend's victini

cuneytb

I still didn't catch Zekrom, W- Kyurem. Next week we will get Arceus too. Idk what i will be doing. I'm gonna buy a playstore card though which will give me 26 jewels. So i will be able to catch them. But i don't know if i want to spent that much money on those 3. Good though that i already have Zygarde complete and Regice.

R_N

I still didn't catch Zekrom, W- Kyurem. Next week we will get Arceus too. Idk what i will be doing. I'm gonna buy a playstore card though which will give me 26 jewels. So i will be able to catch them. But i don't know if i want to spent that much money on those 3. Good though that i already have Zygarde complete and Regice.

If you're going to buy jewels, please wait until the 1st.

The way the jewel bonuses work (like the extra hearts, extra check in coins) isn't a month from when you buy them, it's for that month. If you buy jewels tomorrow, you'd only get a day of bonuses

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I had zekrom escape me at 54% with a great ball and it didn't even give me the chance to use a 2nd great ball -.-
The stage is easy enough to beat but the catch rate is terrible.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Used the same team on 250 to claim my Skill Swapper. This one luckily left me with just 2 moves unlike how I had to use a Jewel... But M-Ray didn't want to start something big at the start. I thank Crobat for dealing 2,500 using Poisonous Mist, though.

I won't continue beyond this number. I think that large cookie isn't worth it. For now, I will increase Shaymin's skill and catch Kyurem.

So, what team is good for White Kyurem?

R_N

I sranked slakoth & venepede, finally, but slakoth's base chance is decent enough that I'm just playing his stage again and again until it's caught

REALLY DOUBTING THESE DISPLAYED CHANCES JUST SAYING

PokeMaster366

I sranked slakoth & venepede, finally, but slakoth's base chance is decent enough that I'm just playing his stage again and again until it's caught

REALLY DOUBTING THESE DISPLAYED CHANCES JUST SAYING

I've been going back for S-ranks as well, and it's been messing with me as well. I go to a stage I could probably S-rank easily enough itemless, but nothing wants to work in my favor, yet as soon as I splurge for the Move +5, suddenly, I'm getting Max Power Risk-Takers and first turn Mega Evolutions.

Welp, in other news, I finished the mission for Conkeldurr. It took a jewel, but at least I don't have to look at his ugly mug until I go for my S-rank on him.

Kacho

You are next.
I've been going back for S-ranks as well, and it's been messing with me as well. I go to a stage I could probably S-rank easily enough itemless, but nothing wants to work in my favor, yet as soon as I splurge for the Move +5, suddenly, I'm getting Max Power Risk-Takers and first turn Mega Evolutions.

Welp, in other news, I finished the mission for Conkeldurr. It took a jewel, but at least I don't have to look at his ugly mug until I go for my S-rank on him.

The rng is trubbish sometimes lol. I give each stage about 15-20 hearts of it is known to be doable item less or close enough that you just need that one lucky game before I throw items at it, even if it's move +5

Depending on Reddit concensus on if I should level xerneas skill level for tomorrow, I might just do charizard dragon competition and resume ampharos bearing. Ampharos probably hate me by now lol

PokeMaster366

The rng is trubbish sometimes lol. I give each stage about 15-20 hearts of it is known to be doable item less or close enough that you just need that one lucky game before I throw items at it, even if it's move +5

Depending on Reddit concensus on if I should level xerneas skill level for tomorrow, I might just do charizard dragon competition and resume ampharos bearing. Ampharos probably hate me by now lol

Lucky for me, Xerneas already has the maximum experience on my file, so that should leave less of a hassle for me. I just hope that we can get a Skill Swapper for Yveltal. If it got something like Sinister Power or Block Smash+, that would be great.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Still on Drilbur in Mobile and today, I used 5 hearts and it failed to get into that Poké Ball. Despite such, I got Kyurem to Lv 3 and due to playing in a limited time frame and the time it takes a heart to regenerate, I didn't do much else. I wasn't even bothered to try out the special stages at that time.