• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

R_N

I know some people were hoping skill swap would have been added, but nope. Xerneas still just Quirky+

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Is Xerneas easier to catch in the special stage or about the same?

Finally done with that EB I have choice words for. Up to 250 anyway. And it had the gall to throw Anger at me after winning the stage without a jewel. I had to use a jewel for 249 though because lol beating that stage itemless, got 32k with a Mega Rayquaza team and it still was not enough, and after 20+ hearts on that stage? Might as well.

Xerneas at least is a breath of fresh air. Fun stage, an okayish drop rate from the four runs I have had at it at the moment (3 PSB's), and it only needs 70 PSB's to max with a 2 -> 9 -> 30 -> 70 progression. Quirky+ even has good progression rates for the proc rate (+10%, +20%, +40%, +65%) for ultimately 90/100/100 proc rates. Definitely worth going to SL4 at least if you like Quirky+, maybe even SL5. Also the possible RML drops make it worth it if you get one. Aiming to go for SL4 before I grind money for MCX (itemless run for that yielded just over 30k), we will see before we go for SL5 though.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Definitely going to go for Xerneas if that's what the progression is, anything to help out that amazing ability's iffy activation rate. Also went for an item run without Disruption Delay and got over 100k so I'm probably set for Mega Charizard X. Already reached skill level 3 on Shaymin and I'm as done as I'll be with Diancie, hopefully we don't get sniped with a huge update next week while I'm spending all these coins.

Kacho

You are next.
Is Xerneas easier to catch in the special stage or about the same?

idk but turn stage should be easier than timed expert stage, yes?

It's easy for me with max level mawile, jirachi, cobalion and muk

im jsut going to bring xerneas to level 3 and out of here

also now that i have rayrya all candies, should i try again weekend meowth with it? what's the strategy with it?

how is it compared to banette

cuneytb

If you're going to buy jewels, please wait until the 1st.

The way the jewel bonuses work (like the extra hearts, extra check in coins) isn't a month from when you buy them, it's for that month. If you buy jewels tomorrow, you'd only get a day of bonuses

Lol i know. I will buy it 2 days later

I got 40k points on the competition itemless
Mray (max) 13/20, Xerneas (9), Diancie (Max), Togekiss (8) (skill power 3)

And i think Arceus isn't that hard of a stage. I did itemless with mewtwo x and i broke more than the half of its HP.
I wont touch Regice though and 400 coins for Xerneas is a bit to much. I will get my diancie coockie at level 180 and thats it. Maybe if i will buy jewels i might go further though idk.

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Not even going to bother grinding Xerneas, as all my coins need to go on the Escalation and Megazard X competition.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Got an itemless score for M-Charizard X in the 47k range with M-Ray, Xerneas, Kyurem and Diancie. Going to grind Xerneas for a bit before I have another go at M-Charizard X.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
An easier week this week as I don't need to spend time leveling Xerneas or any other Pokemon for the competition although once I've gathered more coins in the bank I'll play the Xerneas stage for PSBs. I have no issue with Xerneas having the quirky+ ability.

The M-Charizard X stage is such a great stage, I got just over 40k itemless. I will have a proper go later in the week.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Did a very suicidal White Kyurem run with only Move+5 and Disruption Delay, with M-Glalie, the two big Zygarde, and Dragonite.

Despite the low move count and the abysmal catch rate, a single Great Ball caught the thing... GEEZ!

R_N

FINALLY caught the stupid slakoth

I have everything up through Ivysaur (and uh, all the repeats beyond Ivysaur). 30 S ranks to go though, sheesh. I'm going to save the coins I can until Hoopa Unbound, though, since I've heard even with all items its a pain to beat and get a good catch rate on.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Full items minus C-1 for zekrom yet it catches without a great ball on 27% but failed with a great ball last time. This game...

Silversea

New hoopa stage is the worst one yet (for me). 2 full item runs with the "maximal team" have not been enough for S (first run with 3 turns left, second with 5). The single digit % catch chance hasn't clicked yet either. RIP coins.

Shindo

Second try boss stage Diancie 150 with 7300 coins spend, got lucky with crobat having 3 times in a row skill triggerd which helped me finish this horrible escalation, I'm done now, got my Gyarados on 7/10 candies.

R_N

Thank you croconaw for not requiring a thousand retries and a great ball to capture you at a 35% rate

Rayquaza can go to the time out corner for breaking and continuing to select Zekrom (and now, Gallade) no matter what every single time

Kacho

You are next.
i got typhlosion to 8 exp to max level and i jsut realize i may have wasted a heart to level it in shaymin stage because the other pokemon can still get exp LOL. /lazy

also yay, new rank

Last edited:

#1PokemonFan

Second try boss stage Diancie 150 with 7300 coins spend, got lucky with crobat having 3 times in a row skill triggerd which helped me finish this horrible escalation, I'm done now, got my Gyarados on 7/10 candies.

I have been struggling starting with level 141 on Diancie. I really dont want to use items. Any ideas for a team I should use?

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I took a couple of shots at m-chari X, but could not get a score over 38k. Any thoughts on a team I could try, keeping in mind the fact that I do not have mega rayquaza yet?

I made some progress on the main stages. Instead of being stuck at machoke, I'm now stuck at loudred. Anyone have any advice, or should I just bite the bullet and use C-1 with a full fighting team?

#1PokemonFan

I took a couple of shots at m-chari X, but could not get a score over 38k. Any thoughts on a team I could try, keeping in mind the fact that I do not have mega rayquaza yet?

I made some progress on the main stages. Instead of being stuck at machoke, I'm now stuck at loudred. Anyone have any advice, or should I just bite the bullet and use C-1 with a full fighting team?

Did you use items on Charizard? I used Gengar, Dragonite, Xerneas, and Zygarde. I got 68355 but I used all items.