• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I have reached stage 134 of the darkrai EB. Considering stopping at 150, but the lure of those two candies at 175 are tempting me greatly. I've been using m-rayquaza, xerneas, leavanny, and machamp (lvl 10, SL3) since just after stage 100. Gonna put the two RMLs from 150 on machamp, since all indications are that I'm going to need it again in the future.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
So I dont have Mega Ttar or Aggron. How should I approach lv.75?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
mega ray with dd, maybe an attack power up for safety
Also if you really want to be safe add a +5 Moves as well. You do not want to beat yourself up just because you fail to beat Darkrai by a silver of health.

Exsception

Born Completionist

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Same for me. Today makes 4 in a row!

Just how high is the RML drop rate, anyway?

I think I've got SB from it every day now. As such after catching it on Day 2 its now at SL2

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I held off on victini until after I beat darkrai 150 and put the RMLs on machamp. It got the crown and got to within a couple hundred XP points of lvl 12, so I ran it through ampharos a few times to finish it off. Machamp is now lvl 12 SL3.

For 175... Using a C-1 would remove the metal blocks from the skyfall, wouldn't it? Letting me use a team built around pure damage?

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
Got a RML from Mespirit today, I really need to start using the 21 RMLs I have saved up currently at the moment (Machamp already ate 5 and I am planning on using them on key disruption cleaners).

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I recently got back into Shuffle, and I cleared Mission Card 10 tonight. But I didn't get my Coins reward after clearing the mission. Does anybody know what to do to fix this? Or is there a fix at all?

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Just a quick question, how do you beat Azelf? I never usually have this much problem trying to defeat timed stages :/

Using, Darkrai. M Gengar, Zoroark and Banette :3

Exsception

Born Completionist
Just a quick question, how do you beat Azelf? I never usually have this much problem trying to defeat timed stages :/

Using, Darkrai. M Gengar, Zoroark and Banette :3

I'm pretty sure that you need to bring Vobeat so that there aren't so many different icons on the board.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Whats the team for Darkrai 100?

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
The only day so far that Mesprit drops a RML is the only day I failed to beat it, rrrgh!

I also got fleeced by Tentacruel. MS, DD, M+5 and was 1 move short of getting the S rank probably because Landorus didn't hit hard enough. Then it breaks out of a 78% SCP great ball and flees! So now I will have to repeat the wretched stage again at some point in the future. What a drain on coins these stages are.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
>.> Does anyone have an answer for me? I asked about darkrai 175 yesterday. Does the C-1 remove the metal blocks from the skyfall so I can just set up a team for pure damage?

R_N

Caught the amoongus in one go and *sighs* 5 hearts down in the safari.

least there's nothing else going on and its the safari with the common coin stage.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
>.> Does anyone have an answer for me? I asked about darkrai 175 yesterday. Does the C-1 remove the metal blocks from the skyfall so I can just set up a team for pure damage?

The blocks are the forced fifth support so yes, using the C-1 gets rid of them so you can go ahead and unleash the green dragon snake.

Ah, the second return of my favourite Safari. I won't get bored of seeing Staryu, which I've already seen 3 times. Just as well because it took 4 attempts to catch 'the powerful foe' known as Amoonguss. I'm predicting that winking Manaphy will show up some time on Sunday. Might reach max coins by then.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Does anyone remember the order to get all the coins from Staryu? - Nevermind. I found the Google doc that has it.

On other news, I candied Mega Bee. I had 26 sitting around. 14 left now.

Last edited: