• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

R_N

Well second heart of the day and i found winking manaphy
Finished with one turn left due to unlucky rockbreak++ procs, but caught it without a great ball.

All things considered that was a pretty good safari. All of the pokemon were supe easy to beat, Staryu was common enough to build up a bunch of coins and exp bonuses were pretty frequent. I wound up with 6 smalls, 3 mediums and a large. Still less than the hearts I put in, but more goodies than the last safari.

Also, since starmie wasn't too uncommon, my untrained Breeloom got to level 4. How nice! Had I remembered to bring it with me over roserade, it could propbably have gotten to level 5 or 6

Exsception

Born Completionist
So I played shuffle this morning as normal, went to work but then when I got to my break my phone had switched itself off for some reason depsite being at 18% when I switched it on even though I charged it overnight. So I got to open shuffle for like 2 seconds got the login bonus then my phone just died and switched itself off. My phone wouldn't stay on without the charger so then when I reopen shuffle I for some reason get this message:

Does this mean my saved game is completley corrupt? Is there no way to get my file back?

That's a bummer. A huge bummer. I'm not experienced with it, but as far as I know, there's no way to fix corrupted data.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
We have extracted all the stuff. Here's some choice images from the update. Things to do in the future

718-core.png
076-a.png
797.png
801.png
790.png
025-original.png
025-magikarp.png
778.png

Has anyone else noticed that some Pokemon's icons have been slightly altered? Namely Gengar, Yveltal, Gastly, and especially Mewtwo.

Lost 27 of those free hearts today because my banked hearts were too high. Ugh. At least I just found Winking Manaphy, and caught it with one GB.

Thanks. Let me know if you see more. I'm trying to catalogue them :)

Last edited:

R_N

So BP in shuffle is mostly based on a pokemon's main line BST. Pokemon under 300 tend to have 30 BP, for instance. This isn't a strictly followed rule: Some under 300s get 40 BP like all the cats, starters after the first set (which are basically "given" to you in the tutorial) get 50 BP, pikachu gets 50 BP, the RSE trio only got 70 BP, etc. Evolution lines also tend to undercut the start of the line vs the end. But it's firm-ish enough baseline to take a look at what the alola pokemon will fall into. I'll lump 30-40 together for convenience.

30-40 BP:
• Pikipek
• Yungoos
• Wishiwashi (definitely 30, Schooling will probably be 70 if ever released)
• Dewpider (40 BP like Surskit)
• Fomantis
• Morelull (40 BP like Paras)
• Bounsweet
• Wimpod
• Cosmog
• Alola Rattata
• Alola Vulpix (40 BP like normal Vulpix, could see a bump since Vulpix was an early stage)
• Alola Meowth (40 BP like all cats)
• Alola Diglett
50 BP:
• Rowlett
• Litten
• Popplio
• Trumbeak
• Grubbin (stronger than weedle, possibly in line with Sewaddle which is 50)
• Crabrawler
• Cutiefly
• Rockruff (all the 2 stage dogs have this)
• Mareanie
• Mudbray
• Salandit
• Stufful
• Steenee
• Sandygast
• Jangmo-o
• Alola Sandshrew
• Alola Geodude
• Alola Grimer
60 BP:
• Datrix
• Torracat
• Brionne
• Toucannon
• Gumshoos
• Charjabug
• Crabominable (same BST as Unfezant, 60 BP seems to be the lowest fully evolved pokemon go)
• Oricorio (Fire, Psychic, Ghost and Electric)
• Ribombee
• Lycanroc (similar BST to granbull, should also apply to midnight lycanroc)
• Toxapex
• Araquanid
• Lurantis
• Shiinotic
• Salazzle
• Comfey
• Oranguru
• Passimian
• Palossand
• Pyukumuku
• Type Null (Despite high BST, it has an evolution….)
• Minior (if Core is ever released, that could go to 70 BP)
• Komala
• Turtonator
• Drampa
• Togedemaru (more BST than Dedenne & Emolga, who have 60 BP)
• Mimikyu (could also be 50 BP to go with the “it wants to be Pikachu” joke)
• Bruxish
• Hakamo-o
• Cosmoem
• Alola Raticate
• Alola Raichu
• Alola Sandslash
• Alola Persian
• Alola Dugtrio
• Alola Graveler
• Alola Marowak
70 BP:
• Decidueye
• Inciniroar
• Primarina
• Vikavolt
• Mudsdale
• Bewear
• Tsareena
• Golisopod
• Silvally
• Dhelmise
• Tapu Koko
• Tapu Lele
• Tapu Bulu
• Tapu Fini
• All of the Ultra Beasts
• Magearna? (mythicals are all over. Mew was 50 at release, most are 70, Meloetta & Volcanion are 80s, etc)
• Marshadow?
• Alola Ninetales
• Alola Golem
• Alola Muk
• Alola Exeggutor (probably another dragon though)
80 BP
• Kommo-o (likely fighting type!! All pseudo legends end at 80 BP)
• Solgaleo
• Lunala
• Necrozma (lower BST but Kyurem & Zygarde both got 80 BP with their enhanced forms getting 90)
Lots of chaff as you'd probably expect. The UBs & Tapus should provide some nice high power options, though. Kommo-o will notably be the only 80 BP fighting type and it's possible for Bewear, Buzzwole &/or Pheromosa to be some new 70 BP fighters too.

Exsception

Born Completionist
Thanks. Let me know if you see more. I'm trying to catalogue them :)

In addition to what you've already catalogued, Charizard, Metagross, Deoxys, and Gardevoir also look like they might've changed.

So I guess they've just changed the Pokemon that are getting a shiny/variant form in the future.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
In addition to what you've already catalogued, Charizard, Metagross, Deoxys, and Gardevoir also look like they might've changed.

So I guess they've just changed the Pokemon that are getting a shiny/variant form in the future.

Ahhh... Good catch

R_N

Tbh I would like it if Mimikyu was in the 70BP range, but I'll live.

Overall happy with the list :3

generally speaking, you need ~500 BST to hit 70 BP. Mimikyu is in the late/mid 400s

also out of curiosity, were Zen Mode Darmanitan & Overcast Cherrim removed from the code? I thought I remembered reading that they were, which seems weird in an era of 40 different pikachus

Secundum

Lord Of Order

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Does anyone have any info on Mission Cards not giving rewards? I did Card 10 for Absolite but when I finished the last node I didn't get my coins. Or do I need to look in a different help forum? Because I didn't find info on it

R_N

Does anyone have any info on Mission Cards not giving rewards? I did Card 10 for Absolite but when I finished the last node I didn't get my coins. Or do I need to look in a different help forum? Because I didn't find info on it

A probably dumb question: did you already have full coins

alternatively

are you sure you didnt geth te coins and it just didnt tell you?

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
When I finished the stage I had 2000 coins. The same amount as when I entered

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
As I stated above, I got the Absolite from the card before continuing on to beat the Gengar stage and succeeded, it gave me the "Card Clear" but no coins

Secundum

Lord Of Order
Hey guys, just discovered something. With the new update, when using RMLs or Mega Speedups on mons, a message pops up saying 'do you want to cotinue using them on [Pokémon]? Number Remaining: XYZ.

Only small, but it'll help shave off some time.

R_N

As I stated above, I got the Absolite from the card before continuing on to beat the Gengar stage and succeeded, it gave me the "Card Clear" but no coins

Then it really might just be a glitch, I've never heard it happen before

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
And I couldn't find anything online and still haven't gotten the coins so I was upset

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I also discovered that the game won't ask if you're sure you want to use items before a stage (as in purchase).

Good news is I found and caught Winking Manaphy. I made a lot from Staryu, so I finally went through, beat, and S-Ranked Mega Scizor. Now I can power up my Squirtle! LOL