• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
My Salazzle attempt was great (itemless win, one Pokéball).

Stage 84 of the escalation now. Beat 50 itemless with 3 moves to spare, just let A-Greninja, Landorus T and Groudon (yay, opportunity for Quake) do their thing. Beat 75 itemless with 2 moves to spare using M. S. Gyarados, Incineroar, Landorus T and A-G.

UP makes a mockery of the regular stages, class. Going to use the free hearts to push on + do SM.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Stage 100 required Move+5 and AP+. I decided to bring Groudon so that it could Quake the hell out of Incineroar's disruptions. A few Unity Power-to-the-face later, it went down with 6 moves remaining.

...And then 10 stages later I found out there are boss stages this early. Dammit.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I'm up to stage 91 in the EB. Been running m-chomp (gave in and gave it the last four candies to max it again, so it evolves damn quick), groudon for the Quake spam, greninjash, and alternating landorus-T for burst damage or golurk for BS+ depending on what the stage is doing. I caught incineroar itself at 10% and have put it in my meowth team for when I use my second-to-last heart in the EB and don't get an anger skip.

Seriously, we need a Rock Breaker that's SE on fire types

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
Winking Manaphy is the Pokémon you want for destroying rocks.

Exsception

Born Completionist
I just can't even fathom this game sometimes. My first itemless run of stage 100 was fantastic; so fantastic, that I would've cleared it if a certain Ashninja 5-match had activated UP.
On my second run I opted for an AP↑ and an M+5, which I had preconceived would be overkill. But on that run, I had NO Mind Zap activations, NO UP activations, and NO readily available Mega T-tar matches when the "death disruptions" came. Didn't even break the halfway point on its HP bar.

R_N

r u srs
I decided to try out diglett a few times real quick. Caught it, noticed damage values with UP SL5 Greninja, tried a few more times. I got within a couple hundred worth of damage of s ranking it. Had Ash Greninja been level 11 instead of level 10 it would have been a basic instant s rank. The starting board has guaranteed 5 matches such that it is super easy to reroll for greninja's burst damage and take out at least half its HP depending on the greninja's level.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
I'm up to stage 91 in the EB. Been running m-chomp (gave in and gave it the last four candies to max it again, so it evolves damn quick), groudon for the Quake spam, greninjash, and alternating landorus-T for burst damage or golurk for BS+ depending on what the stage is doing. I caught incineroar itself at 10% and have put it in my meowth team for when I use my second-to-last heart in the EB and don't get an anger skip.

Seriously, we need a Rock Breaker that's SE on fire types

In terms of non-event Rock Break+ users super effective against Fire-types we have Flygon from the main stages (Stage 390) and Gliscor from the Expert Stages (needs 290 S-Ranked Main Stages). Their stages are quite tough however.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
In terms of non-event Rock Break+ users super effective against Fire-types we have Flygon from the main stages (Stage 390) and Gliscor from the Expert Stages (needs 290 S-Ranked Main Stages). Their stages are quite tough however.

...And I'm not there yet. I'm stalled at scrafty (stage 382) and I've only unlocked the expert stages up to goodra.

I'm at stage 115 of the EB. Gonna get the candy at stage 120 and stop there, probably. Don't really see the point of going farther than that, and I have to coin grind still to push ahead again. As well as to prepare for next week's load of tauros dung

Secundum

Lord Of Order

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
I needed 2 attempts at 100 with M. Tyranitar, A-G, Landorus T and Groudon using MS and M+5. The first try was going really well until the big ice disruption caught me out - only had 2 mega icons available and despite still getting a UP and decent RT the board reset with one turn remaining and even then with taps, RNG didn't favour me and I was one or two matches away from winning. After a frustrating but narrow win on SM (so many bad RTs), I tried again and won with 2 moves to spare; Groudon stopped that awful disruption that time.

Also beat 110 first time with M. Camerupt, A-G, Greninja (13, SL3) and Groudon using attack boost and M+5 having one turn left. 2 5 match, 5 figure UP hits, a couple of quakes and an early mind zap helped although one 5 match UP failed, mind zap refused to work when not guaranteed and I missed 2 good Camerupt chains with bad tapping.

PokeMaster366

So does anyone know where I can find any information on the Skill Boosters and level bonuses now? I wanted to know the proc. rates for Freeze+, but I don't know where to look.

R_N

So does anyone know where I can find any information on the Skill Boosters and level bonuses now? I wanted to know the proc. rates for Freeze+, but I don't know where to look.

the pokemon shuffle wiki is generally pretty good, though it's slow to update with every extra data change. There's also some assorted pastebins.
Freeze+ is listed here, for isntance http://pkmnshuffle.wikia.com/wiki/Freeze+
But I don't know if it's been nerfed.

Exsception

Born Completionist
Stage 120 cleared with AP↑ and M+5, which was actually cheaper than stage 110. I used Mega T-Tar, but you could also give Mega Aerodactyl a try; as there is a mountain of rocks in that stage.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
I really wanted to cheap out on 120 and also use Mega Garchomp just to be different but in the end I played it safe and used '120's mega of choice' Tyranitar along with A-G, Greninja and Groudon (although you could use M. Aero). I used attack boost, MS and M+5 but I could have dropped the M+5 because I finished with 7 moves remaining. UP only hit once too.

However, I'm really pleased with how 130 went. This time I was determined to do it differently and use Mega Garchomp (instead of Diancie as many Reddit users have done). I haven't used Mega Garchomp for some time due to Camerupt generally being better but Garchomp can possibly clear more barriers than Camerupt. I had to give it 4 MSUs to re-max it but attack boost and M+5 was more than enough to win, could have done it with the attack boost alone. Palkia (15, SL2), perfect Landorus T and perfect A-G were my supports with 2 4 match UPs hitting.

Edit: Oh yeah, skips seem to have dried up. My last was 102+5.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Stage 120 really wants to demand that you have Unity Power at lvl. 4 or more. I used a frog team with Groudon and M-Camerupt with M+5, DD, and AP+.

I had only two moves left and that was when I had to deal with the rocks starting from 8 moves left, when the HP was pretty close to dying.

The kiddie gloves come off starting 131. 131-139 has rock support and you can definitely lose. 140 has added Rock Support and fairly high HP but despite, is definitely doable with all items bar C-1, but you might want to consider Tyranitar or Aerodactyl as your mega, or things like this can happen:

WVW69kTLPTEWttaSag

Could totally use a jewel and move on.

This was with Blastoise in the mega slot for the record. So yeah. Again, no C-1. 3k off winning.

R_N

Clawitzer sure has a lot of HP, huh?

At some point i feel a "all attack power doubled for 15 minutes" jewel item will show up as move on with the game