• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Shuffle General Discussion

R_N

Capture the living wire of electricity because it leaves in less than 2 days.

I'm hoping that hte lack of complaints (or, much of any activity) means that people finally stopped doing most of the escalations. Though even with that in mind, the prize list for Latias was...bad. I only went to 25.

Exsception

Born Completionist
I'm hoping that hte lack of complaints (or, much of any activity) means that people finally stopped doing most of the escalations. Though even with that in mind, the prize list for Latias was...bad. I only went to 25.

I stopped at 125, and I didn't even have to think twice about it. The cost to reward ratio has a Grand Canyon's distance between the two, as for all the EBs lately.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I've been ignoring the EBs completely, haven't done any of the last three or four. Just not worth it. They need to start offering much better prizes. I have more important things to spend coins on.

And I got that celebration pikachu at today's check-in

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Done with grinding Zoroark up to SL3. Currently waiting for the next set of events to appear before I go all out at Deoxys-D. Also have been ignoring the EB, only got up to Level 25 and have no intention to go further.

R_N

Grotle is seeming like a total crapshoot. Houndoom is the clear answer (and with no DD, quite cheap to try) but if you don't get lucky in how your houndooms fell by the time grotle starts the combo-based mega barriers you'll quickly be unable to do anything beyond pecking away and hoping houndooms fall in such a way that you can match them.

Guess the alternative is spending a DD and bringing a tapper or megamence team

New Content
Ditto Great Challenge (Drops PSB's, RML's)

Returning Content
Mega Manectric Competition (Type Restricted [No Ground/Electric/Steel/Flying], Bring Ditto)
Manectric Safari (Drops Exp. Boosters)
Primarina EB
Arceus Ultra Challenge (Drops PSB's)
Solgaleo Ultra Challenge (Drops PSB's)
Alola-Cap Pikachu Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
Cosmog Once-a-Day (Drops Exp. Booster M's)
Special Daily Pokémon #3 (Drops Coins)

Future Content
Alolan Dugtrio Safari (Drops Exp. Boosters)
Middle of Month Challenge
Lunala Ultra Challenge (Drops PSB's)
Rowlet Great Challenge (Drops PSB's)
Daily Pokémon #6 (Drops Coins)

Event Pokémon
N/A

EB Prizes
Lv1: 1× Exp. Booster S
Lv2: 2× Exp. Booster S
Lv3: 1× Exp. Booster M
Lv5: 2× Exp. Booster M
Lv8: 1× Exp. Booster L
Lv13: 1× Skill Booster S
Lv21: 1× Skill Booster S
Lv25: 1× Skill Booster M
Lv50: 1× Raise Max Level
Lv75: 1× Mega Speedup
Lv100: 1× Skill Swapper
Lv110: 1× Skill Booster M
Lv120: 2× Raise Max Level
Lv130: 3× Raise Max Level
Lv140: 4× Raise Max Level
Lv150: 2× Level Up

All done. Boring update apart from being able to farm Rowlet next week (whether Rock Shot or Unity Power). Or not because of USUM coming Friday week.

Last edited:

Exsception

Born Completionist
I'll probably spend a lot of this week PSB farming Alolachu and its Shot Out. Solgaleo PSBs would be nice as well, but I don't think any combination of Polemon will clear it itemless.

Also before I forget: Shoutouts to American and European Mobile players who somehow did not manage to get this update on time and still do not have it now. Might be an unintentional mistake on Genius Sonority's part but this is going to reflect really poorly on them... :|

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Also before I forget: Shoutouts to American and European Mobile players who somehow did not manage to get this update on time and still do not have it now. Might be an unintentional mistake on Genius Sonority's part but this is going to reflect really poorly on them... :|

Players elsewhere have been scratching their heads as to why.
Players who have had the update have been kind enough to fill non updated players in on content and such :)

I haven't been able to update yet tho :///

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!

Thought this was just an error on my game. Glad to hear that isn't the case. Still, I would like to get the Ditto so I hope it gets fixed soon.

Krokketto Prime Danjal

Done with worldly lies
The Alola Capchu special stage appears to feature a number of Pokémon that Ash has had in the show over the 'years'. The drop rate seems very good.

I didn’t manage to catch Ditto in its main stage but it went straight into the Pokéball first time now. It’s booked for a trip to Magearna.

Exsception

Born Completionist
Ditto is kind of terrible though

It's complete and utter garbage, but it also happens to be this week's mandatory disruption in the comp, so everyone is training it up.

Also yeah, I believe this is the first update we've had that doesn't feature even a speck of new content. GS is probably stalling at this point; surely they know that they're running low on content to give out.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
Hoping the update comes through for mobile players in the USA / EU.

Lots of disgruntled mobile players :/ thought did advance on the main stages so eh

raichu27

Hoping the update comes through for mobile players in the USA / EU.

Lots of disgruntled mobile players :/ thought did advance on the main stages so eh
I've been getting the same thing, too. Well, at least it's easier to catch up main stages for me now.

It only took 25 hours and 45 minutes, but the US/EU Mobile players finally got their update. Not sure if they are going to get compensation if any, but one less day to farm Alolachu / beat Primarina EB / etc... I cannot help but to feel for them, should never have happened.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
It only took 25 hours and 45 minutes, but the US/EU Mobile players finally got their update. Not sure if they are going to get compensation if any, but one less day to farm Alolachu / beat Primarina EB / etc... I cannot help but to feel for them, should never have happened.

An explanation would be nice. Even if it is just like we had major faults. Eh

Now that he update has come (yay), it's time to work quickly lol

Cyberra

pain in the ***
The annoying thing about training ditto is because when it triggers it turns into something else, it never gets the crown on ampharos. EXP gain is slow as GS giving us decent updates XP

Ditto is kind of terrible though

Of course it's terrible... They had to nerf it into the ground before it was ever released because of hackers hacking it in and using it to ruin competitions before GS screwed over competitions. You remember... The leaderboards clogged with hackers using ditto in their mega slot and utterly absurd 6- or even 7-figure scores. Only way to tell what your actual ranking was, was to wait for the game devs to finish swatting the hackers just before the competition ended.

Last edited: