• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Smash! Discussion Thread

R_N

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
September 29th 2013: The Final PokéSma Champion Position Match / A Compilation of the Best and Strangest Places to have Pokémon Battles / An XY Exhibition Match between Misaki and Morimoto!!

It is the final episode of Pokémon Smash and the Pokémon Enterprise reunites with the old international division for one final time. They also look back on all the best battles within Pokémon Smash history. It's also the final ever Pokémon Smash champion match. Whoever wins will have their Pokémon distributed in Japan. Finally, International Division Member Misaki faces off against GameFreak member Morimoto in a special XY Exhibition Battle featuring Mega Evolution!

Rerun Episode: None
Discuss

R_N

Did Pokemon Smash do battles among each other/with guests during the 3rd generation? It'd be a neat walk down memory lane to see matches from all the games rse and on

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
No, they started during gen 4, and have been doing them roughly once a year. This is the 6th such tournament overall.

R_N

The sheer devastation of being almost-swept by the level 1 aron strategy was amazing

Also what on earth was with the girl using Helping Hand on a truanting slaking

ImmortalMewtwo

Hibernate in Celadon
Hope fully when I am over in Japan this year, I can watch this mess of a show :D
It'll be great. I've never watched the show, since it has never been aired, or can be watched in NZ.
However, there is always GIFs that come out of the show. Here's my favourite.

EPCs0ci.gif

Though I didn't think that Lucario would be about 6ft in height (more like 5ft in the anime and movie) :\

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Hope fully when I am over in Japan this year, I can watch this mess of a show :D
It'll be great. I've never watched the show, since it has never been aired, or can be watched in NZ.
However, there is always GIFs that come out of the show. Here's my favourite.

EPCs0ci.gif

Though I didn't think that Lucario would be about 6ft in height (more like 5ft in the anime and movie) :\

As a person who likes the line so much, I find this extremely creepy and disturbing.

ImmortalMewtwo

Hibernate in Celadon
As a person who likes the line so much, I find this extremely creepy and disturbing.

Not quite sure what you are going at here.... Please explain into deeper context thanks.